College Student Paying Way With Marijuana Crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TrailerTrashed said:
Who profits from marijuana being illegal in this country? I'm not saying these cartels don't exist. I'm simply saying they are allowed to exist and are a cover for the same dudes who own Coke and Ford, Texaco and Mobil, Phizer and Wyeth...( You know the guys that run this country.) Are you saying that these "cartels" are functioning business as usual because the government can't stop them? Right now our borders are so tight you cant get a pot seed across, but commercial illegal drug sales have done nothing but grown. How come? I'll tell ya why. Because the "powers that be"(same dudes as above) are letting it in. Heroin should have almost disapeared after Afghanistan..has it? And who's really making all the profit? So instead of saying "cartel" why not just say Bush/Cheney ? Drug dealers with suits.(The worst kind.) Again I will say the only cartel is your government. IMO Much Love.

:yeahthat: true that... and i said i was gonna step away from this lol....

zipflip said:
potus---- exactly, u been growing a long long time and sold in past etc etc... but there are still some of us who are right where u were before u did ur very first grow along wit others etc. u've grown accustomed to having a constant supply and not having to deal wit dealers and prices to buy it etc,
yeah if i became a novice to growing over the years which i'm sure u have become urself. 300 bones for a whole elbow is pretty damn good in my mind especially for some nice prime cured nuggs. yeah if i was in ur boat and had an endless supply and never had to relly worry bout finding smoke or how to get it etc yada yada then yeah i'd say hell wit it and to all my frenz>>>one for you, one for you , one for you and one for you and so on for no charge as well. but not everyone in this world is as fortunate or in any similar position as u to where an eith is nothin really.
maybe someday i will be tho. that is my goal and my whole reason for learnin to grow my own and be good at it so i too one day can be self sufficient and generous with wat i have.
but u dont realize how things are i dont think. actually i think it more the location and the numbers of supply and demand like tater said. (diddo)
and yes there are greedy people in the drug game who are very deceiving and ripp off artist etc etc.

I agree. Around here not everyone who smokes would grow. Good buds are hard to find, and so is money. Real smokers always have understood that it takes alot less money to produce an 8th than it costs, well i shouldnt say real smokers just those who have grown. But its not like thats gonna stop someone from getting an 8th cuz where else would they get it? Poeple who do grow good keep it between them and themselves too, Idk if sharing buds with friends will bring the price of it down. all we can do is share the power of growing with others. its always been free if you grow it!

TrailerTrashed said:
Who profits from marijuana being illegal in this country? I'm not saying these cartels don't exist. I'm simply saying they are allowed to exist and are a cover for the same dudes who own Coke and Ford, Texaco and Mobil, Phizer and Wyeth...( You know the guys that run this country.) Are you saying that these "cartels" are functioning business as usual because the government can't stop them? Right now our borders are so tight you cant get a pot seed across, but commercial illegal drug sales have done nothing but grown. How come? I'll tell ya why. Because the "powers that be"(same dudes as above) are letting it in. Heroin should have almost disapeared after Afghanistan..has it? And who's really making all the profit? So instead of saying "cartel" why not just say Bush/Cheney ? Drug dealers with suits.(The worst kind.) Again I will say the only cartel is your government. IMO Much Love.
Sorry man, that's a fantasy. Yes, the cartels exist. Yes they bring hundreds of tons of dope across the border, no the US Government doesn't help them. You haven't a shred of evidence that what you've said is true. You're saying it because it's a popular baloney rumor among those who like to say such bull, but again, you haven't a shred of evidence that what you're saying is fact. What a crock. The borders aren't tight. They never have been and they sure as hell aren't now. Where in the hell are you getting that baloney from? If you're just going to make crap up, then just be quiet. What you've said is nonsense.

If you think it's true, then provide some sort of proof from a source of some kind other than a tabloid.

More Bush bashing crap won't fill the gaps. The cartels exist because they are HUGE armies of guerrilla growers and runners. The whole thing is covered by an army of guns and murders. Please, research the topic before spilling that nonsense again. Politicians are involved, yes. At lower levels. The ones at the top can't be involved. Have you any idea how closely the top government officials are watched by everyone? Hell man, they can't even get a piece of butt without half the world knowing it the next day. Running Cartels? Shear nonsense. Give me a break. Heroin is produced in twenty different countries. A-ghan slows, it just gets filled in by someone else.

zipflip said:
:yeahthat: true that... and i said i was gonna step away from this lol....
No, it's not true. Not a single word of it. It's baloney that is passed around the Internet by people who haven't a clue what they're talking about. You might as well say that bosco the clown produces the H in the world. It has just as much fact backing it up. You can SAY anything, but showing evidence of what you're saying is much more difficult. Car makers responsible for drugs....GIVE ME A BREAK. Total, nonsense.

POTUS said:
Sorry man, that's a fantasy. Yes, the cartels exist. Yes they bring hundreds of tons of dope across the border, no the US Government doesn't help them. You haven't a shred of evidence that what you've said is true. You're saying it because it's a popular baloney rumor among those who like to say such bull, but again, you haven't a shred of evidence that what you're saying is fact. What a crock. The borders aren't tight. They never have been and they sure as hell aren't now. Where in the hell are you getting that baloney from? If you're just going to make crap up, then just be quiet. What you've said is nonsense.

If you think it's true, then provide some sort of proof from a source of some kind other than a tabloid.

More Bush bashing crap won't fill the gaps. The cartels exist because they are HUGE armies of guerrilla growers and runners. The whole thing is covered by an army of guns and murders. Please, research the topic before spilling that nonsense again. Politicians are involved, yes. At lower levels. The ones at the top can't be involved. Have you any idea how closely the top government officials are watched by everyone? Hell man, they can't even get a piece of butt without half the world knowing it the next day. Running Cartels? Shear nonsense. Give me a break. Heroin is produced in twenty different countries. A-ghan slows, it just gets filled in by someone else.

You my friend obviously are the knower of all things...Open your eyes and your mind. There is the proof you ask for but never really seek. IMO (I always put that cause they are my opinions and not always facts.) Much Love

POTUS said:
No, it's not true. Not a single word of it. It's baloney that is passed around the Internet by people who haven't a clue what they're talking about. You might as well say that bosco the clown produces the H in the world. It has just as much fact backing it up. You can SAY anything, but showing evidence of what you're saying is much more difficult. Car makers responsible for drugs....GIVE ME A BREAK. Total, nonsense.

i was making reference to car dealers and sales man in comparison to rippin people off but we still seem to always go to them "becuz where else we go for a car" and we accept it. in accordance to the exact topic at hand when i made reference to car dealers was wat i was talkin bout. and how they distrusting crooks tryin to rip people off all the time.

tell me people how many times u herd the line from a car sal;es man " she gots high miles but they're all highway miles and that an elderly couple owned it before"... my friken own brother is a car sales man and let me tell u wat he works for the most reputable dealership in the city he lives in and man are them guys crooks and liars and cheats tryin to talk anythin up just to make a sale.
im referin to the comment u made bout someone talkin how his weed is bomb *** stuff and makin it all glam to make more money off it....
it had really nothin to do wit MJ directly.

To me, the system of our world (the behind-the-curtains people with all the power, the double face of law and media, the masses of sterile-minded predictable consumers) is still very strange. It's always a great pleasure here to glimpse everyone's world view.

Being young, the only laws that govern me are my values, which are still soft and evolving.

I can understand why we would look down on murderers, and thieves, and greedy business people.. but where is the line after which we lose respect for the dealers? Or has every dealer already crossed it, by using marijuana to make money?

Because he was in a hurry to go to school doesn't justify becoming another cartel wannabie street scum weed seller. He could have gone to school ten years later.

He could have.. but he didn't.. that says a lot about his character. Some people wait to take, while others create.

Forget for a moment that this guy might be a lowlife videogame junkie idiot who doesn't value his customers or the life around him..

And know that I understand there are other options.. loans, and crappy jobs..

If he used the opportunity as a stepping stone to a greater life, working non-violently, not ripping anyone off, not becoming overly greedy.. why look down on him?

I wouldn't. :watchplant:

I think there is a point where that stress (of a loan, of work) overweighs the stress of dealing.. so long as you're comfortable with the morality behind all of it.

TrailerTrashed said:
You my friend obviously are the knower of all things...Open your eyes and your mind. There is the proof you ask for but never really seek. IMO (I always put that cause they are my opinions and not always facts.) Much Love
No, your wiseass comment isn't on target. I don't pretend to know all things, but I sure don't talk nonsense either. Yes, there is a few thousand sources for what I'm saying. No, there isn't ANY sources for what you're saying. Please, if you want to make it sound as if I'm incorrect, then show me ONE real piece of evidence that the major car makers are responsible for the drug cartels being able to operate.

My eyes are fully open. That's why I can see baloney when it's presented to me. My mind is also very much open. It's the reason I can tell halfassed crap from real argument.

Show me any evidence of your fantasy being true and not just a case of imagination.

Keep the wiseass remarks to yourself. They don't impress anyone.

Peace.

i never said the car dealers are responsible for the dam cartel man lol.. sorry but like i said above. i was making a comparison showing u an askin wats the difference in when it came to ur comment bout the thug tryin to overcharge some weed he got cheap and liein bout it just to decieve someone into payin more than it really worth...
point of it is carsalesman and their dealerships live by the same code of ethics if not worse than some the dealers i've actually met known know and probly will know in future quite possibly.
all our governmoent and corporate world does is monopolizes the economy in ways and todays society is so either misinformed or just lack the knowledge and facts of such thus leading the big honcho's into thinkin they got the world by the balls and feed off all of us. really no difference in principal except for the cartel contribution part.

POTUS said:
No, your wiseass comment isn't on target. I don't pretend to know all things, but I sure don't talk nonsense either. Yes, there is a few thousand sources for what I'm saying. No, there isn't ANY sources for what you're saying. Please, if you want to make it sound as if I'm incorrect, then show me ONE real piece of evidence that the major car makers are responsible for the drug cartels being able to operate.

My eyes are fully open. That's why I can see baloney when it's presented to me. My mind is also very much open. It's the reason I can tell halfassed crap from real argument.

Show me any evidence of your fantasy being true and not just a case of imagination.

Keep the wiseass remarks to yourself. They don't impress anyone.

Peace.

I dont think you understand. I have nothing to prove to you. I stand by all that I said. They are my opinions and I am not trying to talk anybody else into them. If you dont like them...cool. Yours I find very interesting but I still know your really the one whos full of sheople sh*t. Take it with a grain of salt. Or dont. My wise *** comments will flow. IMO Much Love.

TrailerTrashed said:
My wise *** comments will flow. IMO Much Love.
...or they won't.. :)
it's been a spirited discussion.. but we won't tolerate name calling or insults....
As is often the case, when asked to present "facts" to substantiate their 'arguement', it resorts to insults and name calling, rather than any evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back