College Student Paying Way With Marijuana Crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
clanchattan said:
im personally not going to take the time to ask..........if im there.
if im not there then thats what my homeowners policy is for.

i dig the gator theory, i got 275 acers of mountainside to lose them in.
Theory? hehe

People out here in the swamp don't need things like garbage disposals and such.

Ever seen a really big gator? I'm talkin about a 12 to 14 footer.

Big, fat, smart and mean.

I have one that likes to come up each night where I scrape off my dinner scraps over the railing.

When I catch a nasty ole gar or find some road kill nearby, I like to bring it to him for a snack.

Cotton-mouths, rattlers, copperheads, coral snakes, scorpions....

See em every day almost.

Not the type of place someone comes to break in....hehe

POTUS said:
People out here in the swamp don't need things like garbage disposals and such.

Ever seen a really big gator? I'm talkin about a 12 to 14 footer.

Big, fat, smart and mean.

I have one that likes to come up each night where I scrape off my dinner scraps over the railing.

When I catch a nasty ole gar or find some road kill nearby, I like to bring it to him for a snack.

Cotton-mouths, rattlers, copperheads, coral snakes, scorpions....

See em every day almost.

Not the type of place someone comes to break in....hehe

u aint got no dog or cat by chance do ya? or did ya? lol gator around in back yard an all.... i think that'd be awesome livin somewhere like such.

we got an occasional mountain lion is bout as ferocious as ya gonna find up here lol

Clanchattan thats what I'm trying to say. Its not fair to paint everyone with a broad brush.

Potus: I myself have enough plants in my bedroom because I grow using clones and grow 2 tubs of 8 at a time switching 12/12 as soon as they root. With my mums included and the other batch of clones I have waiting for those tubs to empty I have enough plants to put me in jail for more than a few years if I was punished to the full extent of Canadian law. I'm also a hunter and have rifles and amunition around my house because it's almost hunting season. Now if a cop walked in on that and the article got put through the spin machine how do you think I would come out looking. Would I to be painted by your dealer stereotype even if I hadn't sold weed and they charged me with intent to traffic simply because I have scales? Potus the types of dealers you are running into are definetly not the norm here in Canada. I have never even heard a story from a friend of a friend where violence was involved in the selling of weed. I worked in the nightclub industry for 6 years and never heard of such a thing. Maybe its different here. Most people that sell weed up here are either kids who would rather play video games than work or guys in their 50's who are retired and have nothing better to do. None of the people I buy from carry guns, they all love their mothers, and they all love weed. Not of them sell crack or run around gangbanging or whatever it is. Maybe thats why our opinions differ so much. You are entitled to your opinion and I mine, its never dull debating (hehe) with you Potus.

zipflip said:
u aint got no dog or cat by chance do ya? or did ya? lol gator around in back yard an all.... i think that'd be awesome livin somewhere like such.

we got an occasional mountain lion is bout as ferocious as ya gonna find up here lol
The dogs stay in front. The cats stay inside....

Got to meet a mountain lion up close and personal once. Not something I ever want to do again.

I've got a Hawk here that likes to swoop down and dive bomb me once in awhile. I think she gets a kick out of it. I wear a hat...

It is cool living here. No one messes with me and I have all the fishing and hunting a man could want. Big city only 90 minutes away.

Just so you know the post above I totally missed the whole second page of this conversation

lol thats what you get for learning me how to grow pot lol

Tater said:
Clanchattan thats what I'm trying to say. Its not fair to paint everyone with a broad brush.

Potus: I myself have enough plants in my bedroom because I grow using clones and grow 2 tubs of 8 at a time switching 12/12 as soon as they root. With my mums included and the other batch of clones I have waiting for those tubs to empty I have enough plants to put me in jail for more than a few years if I was punished to the full extent of Canadian law. I'm also a hunter and have rifles and amunition around my house because it's almost hunting season. Now if a cop walked in on that and the article got put through the spin machine how do you think I would come out looking. Would I to be painted by your dealer stereotype even if I hadn't sold weed and they charged me with intent to traffic simply because I have scales? Potus the types of dealers you are running into are definetly not the norm here in Canada. I have never even heard a story from a friend of a friend where violence was involved in the selling of weed. I worked in the nightclub industry for 6 years and never heard of such a thing. Maybe its different here. Most people that sell weed up here are either kids who would rather play video games than work or guys in their 50's who are retired and have nothing better to do. None of the people I buy from carry guns, they all love their mothers, and they all love weed. Not of them sell crack or run around gangbanging or whatever it is. Maybe thats why our opinions differ so much. You are entitled to your opinion and I mine, its never dull debating (hehe) with you Potus.

this bout exactly the same way it is here really too

POTUS said:
I've got a Hawk here that likes to swoop down and dive bomb me once in awhile. I think she gets a kick out of it. I wear a hat...

It is cool living here. No one messes with me and I have all the fishing and hunting a man could want. Big city only 90 minutes away.
watch out for them hawks or any big bird of prey like that. i had a cat once that i witnessed bein swooped up by an owl once as a kid. i watched the owl swoop down and all i herd was my cat let out an awful screech like i never herd from a cat before. and it took off wit it. just like that jeepers creepers dude in that movie swoopin down and grabbin people. never saw my cat again after that... i was told they'll eat cats. i didnt think anyone would beleive me when i'd tell them the story

Tater said:

Having a sawed off shotgun loaded in the closet isn't a "hunting" gun. It's for killing humans. If you think that the billion dollar marijuana industry in your country doesn't support the same guns-death-murder events as it does everywhere else, then I would suggest that you're naive.

You just don't see it because you're not in the act. If you track back any seller, you find a supplier. Track that one back and you find his supplier. Go far enough up that hill and you've found the cartels.

Unless you're on the moon.

Find the cartels and you've found murders, beatings, maiming, bombs, death and low-lifes.

If you're at the bottom of the hill, you support the rest of the ant hill with your efforts.

If you are supplied by a private grower, and that is becoming more and more common, then you've escaped the cartels for now. When the cartels want that distribution area, they'll give that grower one chance to join, leave or die.

That's the way it works everywhere. I've seen it in quite a few countries. I see no reason why yours should be any different.

The private grower exists until the cartel decides to take that area. Then it's over.

It's that power thing man. They got it and they'll keep it as long as they can.

It's because of these types that the governments of each country are so adamant about stopping the drugs including MJ. They aren't battling you and I; they're after the cartel powers. It won't end, ever.

Private growers get busted because the tail is now wagging the dog. The cops have all that power and money. They have to use it now.

We get it just like the cartels get it. If the cops find us, we go down. If they find guns, they see you just like they see the cartels.

That's why I stay SMALL and NEVER sell. One pound at a time. When it's almost gone, I do another.

I got carried away on the last round. I did three crops of different weed for some variety and still have most of it. My friends love it. I just don't have enough friends to give it to.

What a problem.

dammit y doesnt the U.S. just strait legalize the weed and make it legal to grow for personal then it would in due time end all the contributions to the big cartels in the MJ aspect.

zipflip said:
watch out for them hawks or any big bird of prey like that.
You've got that right! I saw an owl take a rattler once. Big ole 5 footer. It pounded it until it's head was dust and then carried it up to a tree and ate it. I watched it with my binocs until it's tail disappeared down the owls gullet.

My Hawk has been here for years. She knows I won't hurt her. She just loves to dive bomb me. When I shake my fist at her, she lets off a big screech and flies back up into her next in one of my oaks.

zipflip said:
dammit y doesnt the U.S. just strait legalize the weed and make it legal to grow for personal then it would in due time end all the contributions to the big cartels in the MJ aspect.
Because if you see a Politician, you don't see the cartel guy feeding the Politician money. If the Politician doesn't take cartel money, the one in the next office does. They feed each other like maggots and there isn't that much difference between them.

Turning a person who grows and sells marijuana into a criminal is like turning a person who grows and sells apples, oranges, tea leaves, coffee beans, carrots, corn, sugar cane...into criminals. Toiling over soil, preparing it for seed, planting said seed, nurturing it through its life cycle, and then harvesting its fruits. All takes great time and effort, and is work. If after the harvest there is more fruit than needed...why would'nt it be traded or sold? Nobody freaks when the guy who grows corn sells it to "Jack Daniels" to make poison. He is'nt considered a thug. Why is the guy that sells his marijuana?
It is my God givin right to plant seed and harvest its fruit. The fruit is then mine and I am free to do with it as I please. No matter what "Big Pharm" and a buncha sheople think. IMO Much Love.

TrailerTrashed said:
Turning a person who grows and sells marijuana into a criminal is like turning a person who grows and sells apples, oranges, tea leaves, coffee beans, carrots, corn, sugar cane...into criminals. Toiling over soil, preparing it for seed, planting said seed, nurturing it through its life cycle, and then harvesting its fruits. All takes great time and effort, and is work. If after the harvest there is more fruit than needed...why wouldn't it be traded or sold?
It's a matter of who's doing the buying and selling.

If it's the same guys who buy and sell Heroin, crack and the usual cartel type crap, then it's a nasty bunch of thugs.

It's just not the same as the guys selling or growing corn and the like.

It sounds good, and it's a standard argument, but it's a fantasy.

Big money equals big crime. Big crime equals cartels when it's drugs.

Cartels equal guns-death-murder.

Nasty thing it is.

Grow your own. Stay out of the business of selling weed.

You'll live to be as old as dirt like I have.

POTUS said:
It's a matter of who's doing the buying and selling.

If it's the same guys who buy and sell Heroin, crack and the usual cartel type crap, then it's a nasty bunch of thugs.

It's just not the same as the guys selling or growing corn and the like.

It sounds good, and it's a standard argument, but it's a fantasy.

Big money equals big crime. Big crime equals cartels when it's drugs.

Cartels equal guns-death-murder.

Nasty thing it is.

Grow your own. Stay out of the business of selling weed.

You'll live to be as old as dirt like I have.

Sorry I disagree. You should look into who these so called "cartels" really are. My friend your government is the only cartel. You have been tricked into thinking otherwise it seems. Any time a private grower takes money away from these thugs, the grower helps the cause... not hurts. IMO Much Love.

TrailerTrashed said:
Sorry I disagree. You should look into who these so called "cartels" really are. My friend your government is the only cartel. You have been tricked into thinking otherwise it seems. Any time a private grower takes money away from these thugs, the grower helps the cause... not hurts. IMO Much Love.

i feel the same way of our GOVT. as well. its as tho they're an Anarchy of their own. which technically they are. lol
its just that they have the good majority of society backing it up and are very well organized as most cartels are too.
just cuz some guy wants to trade some his harvest or watever does not make him one them people right up there along side the gun toting cartel members JMO

TrailerTrashed said:
Ok, I'll grab the bait...

Are you saying that there is no such thing as a drug cartel in any other country?

I'll mention only the largest; Columbia, Mexico, Russia and almost the entire mid-east.

Are these fictions?

If this is what you're saying, then I'm sorry but I don't believe you.

No one would say that these cartels don't exist or that ANY country is more of a drug cartel than any of these.

Please explain.

I'm on my way out for awhile, but I'll be back on in a few hours.

Peace.

"Sorry man, that's bull. He did it because it was easy money. He didn't care that he was joining the ranks of the Drug Cartels by ripping people off with stupid high prices for each oz of weed he sold."

did you buy weed off of him? how did you know he was making "crazy money" dood had 700 bux in his bedroom ....WOW

thou shall not judge less thou be judged....i say ive grown weed...and i own guns. just because i have had both doesnt make me a cartel.

im just playing devils advocate. i say hes stupid for telling someone hes gunna kill them and letting the cops in knowing that he has a setup. not calling him an ******* because he sells weed at "crazy prices" and runs a "drug cartel". :rolleyes:

edit- point blank the dude fked up its his fault....no bones about it.

what comes around goes around

this whole debate the last couple pages was mostly about the part i spoke of in reference to the news article i found. i havent been defending the guy in the article but my friend i spoke of below in my comments just under the article in the very first post. its reall back an forth. i guess thats wat i get for mixing a real life happening in the same post as a news article.... lol
i'll jst let u al have at her from here lol... its wore me out already. opinionated debates can be fun but also they drag on an on an on an on... lol

Who profits from marijuana being illegal in this country? I'm not saying these cartels don't exist. I'm simply saying they are allowed to exist and are a cover for the same dudes who own Coke and Ford, Texaco and Mobil, Phizer and Wyeth...( You know the guys that run this country.) Are you saying that these "cartels" are functioning business as usual because the government can't stop them? Right now our borders are so tight you cant get a pot seed across, but commercial illegal drug sales have done nothing but grown. How come? I'll tell ya why. Because the "powers that be"(same dudes as above) are letting it in. Heroin should have almost disapeared after Afghanistan..has it? And who's really making all the profit? So instead of saying "cartel" why not just say Bush/Cheney ? Drug dealers with suits.(The worst kind.) Again I will say the only cartel is your government. IMO Much Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back