College Student Paying Way With Marijuana Crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zipflip

Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]posted August 25, 2008[/FONT]

A 21-year-old Ooltewah man who authorities say was paying his way through college with a basement marijuana crop had charges bound to the Grand Jury on Monday.

Andrew Eugene Richie is charged with manufacturing marijuana, possession of marijuana for resale, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a prohibited weapon.

County Officer Eliott Mahaffey said he was investigating an allegation involving Brad Kyle went he went to the residence of Richie at 8703 Snow Hill Road.

He said there was a report that Kyle, who was driving a gold Infiniti, was making threats to kill someone.

The officer said he began to question Richie, saying he was suspicious when he was untruthful with him about his relationship with Kyle.

He also said there had been reports about a lot of traffic going to the Richie residence.

He said Richie agreed he could walk through the house, saying there were no drugs or weapons inside.

Officer Mahaffey said the house had a strong odor of marijuana. He said items he spotted in the house included a .22-caliber rifle, a sawed-off shotgun with a bullet in the chamber and drug paraphernalia.

He said he asked to check the basement and Richie first said he did not have a key. Then he agreed to let him in.

Officer Mahaffey said Richie told him he would find "a lot of marijuana. You're going to love this. You'll probably get a promotion."

The officer said there were fluorescent lights and an irrigation system for 144 marijuana plants.

He said Richie also pointed out some opium.

Richie told where the officer could find $700 in his bedroom.

The officer also found a notebook detailing drug sales and amounts owed. "He kept very good records," the officer said.

Officer Mahaffey said Richie "was making enough money to pay his way through college."

Attorney Jerry Summers had a number of questions about the search and whether consent had been given.

He said Richie has no prior record.

hxxp://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_133869.asp

one of my friends went to tennesee last week and brought back a newspaper wit this same deal in it. so i found it online thought it was crazy.
i mean, this kid was growing so he could go to college. how do imprison someone wit these intentios man...
one of my old friends back in the day did this. he came from a very broken home. family was dirt poor and he pretty much had to quit school high school when was 17 to help on the farm after his dad had a heart attack. so u can bout see how college was not even an option to him. he could not get a loan or grant for watever reason, so he started growing weed to pay thru college after he got his GED. he honestly never even smoked the crap. just sold it. then one day a game warden was snoopin round on his land beins he herd gunshots thinkin it was poachers, was his story and he stumbled upon his grow. even knowing all this and it bein verified all the way down to his not using MJ and the story of poor family wantin to go to college etc.. the judge still give him 15 years. its been 9 since he went in and up for parole next year.
the guy hadn't even gotten to his first harvest ever and he got busted. nor had he made any money yet from it.
this system makes it tough almost impossible fopr some to ever acheive and move forward in life and to be productive members of society so it forces some of the best people into desperation thus selling drugs for money to pay bills go to school etc...
"The government giveth and the government taketh away"

So ripping off stoners by selling weed at stupid high prices is ok as long as it keeps someone from having to get an actual job like tens of thousands of other kids have done to work their way through college.

Becoming part of the CRIME-GUNS-DEATH cycle of selling weed is ok then?

NO, IT IS NOT.

It sounds like the kid was too stupid to be in college. He'll meet lots of other stupid people in prison were he can join in and tell his story to other CRIME-GUNS-DEATH greedy A-holes that think ripping off people because YOU NEED MONEY is ok.

Screw the little greedy A-hole. I hope he enjoys prison.

GROW YOUR OWN. TAKE MARIJUANA AWAY FROM THE CRIME-GUNS-DEATH cartels and give it back to the people who use it as the friendly weed it is.

wow..... sometimes life throws curveballs at some people that makes and prevents them to do and be wat they can or want and most the time that factor is MONEY and how is it ripping people off sellin it for that reason. it not like dude was jackin up a trumped up price to be gredy bout it.
to those who cant grow their own but can afford to buy or prefer to purchase it i say hey thats their perrogative man. nothin is for free in this world.
think of all the risks and work energy time effort etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc it took just so u could have that fat ounce u may have purchased. thats the reason for high prices bro. and them reasons are the result of our own governments doings on marijuana. hell, if it wasnt illegal and people were allowed to grow and distribute themselves tax free do u really thinkk that the prices would ever remain as high as they are?
thats why weed is so dam high priced more. its not the distributors its our government. they have their ways of putting a suffocating control on everything weather obvious, silently subliminally intentional or accidental etc etc...
as for my friend who did this to ern way thru college. his dad had a heart attack he was the oldest his next in line sibling was a sister who was only 8. and his mom was in no shape to do all the work on the farm herself and his dad had heart attack restricting him from the farming and handling of the cattle himself thus making it dificult for him to even go get a part time job on the side to pay way for school. also the little money that the farm was bringin in was barely enough to get by it all went back to the banks preventing foreclosure.
now could they afford to hire any help.
all this was so that he could raise enough money to at least hire some help etc and get on to college, until they could sell out on the farm and not be left with 2 pennies to rub together.

this is the sad life of so many farmers around here and getting worse as years go by.
so tell me wat u woulda done in his situation given the option to grow and sell.

POTUS said:
So ripping off stoners by selling weed at stupid high prices is ok as long as it keeps someone from having to get an actual job like tens of thousands of other kids have done to work their way through college.

Becoming part of the CRIME-GUNS-DEATH cycle of selling weed is ok then?

NO, IT IS NOT.

It sounds like the kid was too stupid to be in college. He'll meet lots of other stupid people in prison were he can join in and tell his story to other CRIME-GUNS-DEATH greedy A-holes that think ripping off people because YOU NEED MONEY is ok.

Screw the little greedy A-hole. I hope he enjoys prison.

GROW YOUR OWN. TAKE MARIJUANA AWAY FROM THE CRIME-GUNS-DEATH cartels and give it back to the people who use it as the friendly weed it is.

...so is his family better off, now that hes in jail??
..can't work the farm 'at all' from prison..

but it looks like it worked out for him..
I hear they do have the oppurtunity to further their education in prison..

zipflip said:
etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc it took just so u could have that fat ounce u may have purchased. thats the reason for high prices bro.

so tell me wat u woulda done in his situation given the option to grow and sell.

Sorry man, that's bull. He did it because it was easy money. He didn't care that he was joining the ranks of the Drug Cartels by ripping people off with stupid high prices for each oz of weed he sold. Save the crap about the gov and how much time and risk it took. That's the standard line from rip off artists who sell weed.

Had I been in his position, I would have gotten a regular job and worked as hard as I could, as many hours as I could to pay for my education or would have gone back later and done it at a more favorable time.

The need for money is NOT a good reason to rip off people.

"Oh, I sold meth so I could support my poor ailing grandmother who lost all her money to the big bad government".

So THAT'S what you would call a good reason?

Like I said, justifying a rip-off is just that.

I grow my own. I GIVE AWAY what I don't need to those who I call friends. There's a concept.

GREED makes MJ sellers eyes light up. "Oh man, this is great Szhit! It sells for 100 bucks an eighth in the city, I can sell it for 80 and make a killin! The stupid idiots will think they're getting a deal !!!"

This is how greedy little jerks think.

Then they buy guns and leave them loaded in their closets in case some other rip-off artist decides to rip them off. Then they're willing to KILL ANOTHER HUMAN to protect their stash of over priced weed.

Don't even try to justify selling weed at street prices to me.

Tell me you sell world class weed for your cost plus 100% to make a FAIR profit and you'll hear me say "Hey, that's cool man."

I've been growing weed for a LONG, LONG time. Right now, it costs me about $300 a pound to grow. I don't need the money so I give my extra away when my friends need it. If I did sell it, and I have in the past, it would be at $5 an eighth. That's TWICE what it cost me to grow it.

Risk, smisk, you smoke weed. You grow weed for yourself. The risk is always there. If you use that risk to justify ripping off someone by selling weed at 20 times a fair price, you're nothing but another slime-ball cartel wannabe.

Sorry man, you're trying to talk that crap to the wrong person.

Potus what gives the government any right to decide what I can and cannot ingest into my body whether it is cocaine or coca cola. And since when is 100% of what it cost you to produce something a fair market price. Want to know what it costs to take barrel of oil out of the ground in Fort McMurry? About 8 bucks and then we sell it for about 100 bucks a barrel. Why because its how economics work. Its supply versus demand. If I were able to grow pot in a field and grow acres of it the supply would soon outstrip the demand and drive prices down. Now because it is an illegal substance to begin with (which makes you a criminal along with the cartels and no better in the laws eyes) this makes it much harder to obtain. The demand is now larger than the supply. If people quit buying weed because they had enough or didn't need anymore prices would drop. It's pretty basic economics. And it is pure economics because you aren't dealing with an addictive substance.

I see no problem with selling weed to put yourself through college. People that grow wheat do the same thing. Do you honestly believe that if you offered a farmer triple for his wheat crop he would say no? Of course not but the only way that would happen is if something happened to the supply and the world was left short.

dollars to doughnuts ''Richie" was matriculating with asperation of a b.s. in buisiness admin. i'll give 3:5 odds. now he'll have to persue a ph.d in DUMBASSITY. with a minor in taking it deep while incarcerated. records are not needed for PAY-GO. no cash no dope.

and another instance of a ignorant person being walked on by a cop. ''Dur..sure you can take a look around, ossifer, you dont need a warrant.''

what a dolt.

a lil financial aid? a lil student loan? a lil grant money?

(in my best john witherspoon voice) '' The word for today is job, Craig. J-O-B.''

Sooner or later it will be legal and then all the liberals can shove it.lol

tell you what,i worked my *** off paying my own way thru college.my family was poor also.i'm the only one in my family that finished college.it was rough and sometimes i felt like giving up.but i persevered.my mom and dad were proud of me also.it took many yrs. to pay off my student loans.at the time it never entered my mind to do it any other way.some people look for the easy way out and it bites them in the arse.

potus---- exactly, u been growing a long long time and sold in past etc etc... but there are still some of us who are right where u were before u did ur very first grow along wit others etc. u've grown accustomed to having a constant supply and not having to deal wit dealers and prices to buy it etc,
yeah if i became a novice to growing over the years which i'm sure u have become urself. 300 bones for a whole elbow is pretty damn good in my mind especially for some nice prime cured nuggs. yeah if i was in ur boat and had an endless supply and never had to relly worry bout finding smoke or how to get it etc yada yada then yeah i'd say hell wit it and to all my frenz>>>one for you, one for you , one for you and one for you and so on for no charge as well. but not everyone in this world is as fortunate or in any similar position as u to where an eith is nothin really.
maybe someday i will be tho. that is my goal and my whole reason for learnin to grow my own and be good at it so i too one day can be self sufficient and generous with wat i have.
but u dont realize how things are i dont think. actually i think it more the location and the numbers of supply and demand like tater said. (diddo)
and yes there are greedy people in the drug game who are very deceiving and ripp off artist etc etc.
but one thing to think about. when u go to buy a new car u go to a car DEALERSHIP right? no dam difference there. supply and demand popularity efficienncy etc all play important factors in the price of the car. and if everyone else sold any product of theirs for wat it cost them then where would orur economic infrastructure go? and you dont think that weed bein illegal doesn't play a great role in our economic standing. hell where do u think our government gets the money and wat have u to fund these drug wars on POT especially. u dont think ur being hustled by our govt even wit high taxes beins thats obviously one source of the funding to put people who sell use posess and yes even grow like even urself, behind bars. (hipocritical?) also knowing that they could find ur stash or grow and take ur families home ur car/s everythin in it just cuz u harmlessly grow for ur own...? i think our government is not to be defended in this matter by anyone on MP JMO. as they(govt) are merely snakes in the grass. they the real dealers and pushers and the root of it all and wat drives people to do wat they do most the time as far as prices go for weed man.
i dont mean to offend u if i did by any of this and also i hope u dont look at me with the impression that im some sort street thug dope peddlin cold greedy hustler. CUZ I"M NOT. we all do wat we gotta do. and if i pay say 300 for a qp personal and someone asks to buy some u dam rights i'm not just gonna give the **** away. i dont sell weed tho but lets just say i was i sure as hell would charge standard price for it. if it was up to me it'd be more considerin i have to travel and risk gettin caught wit it etc... there's a price for everything in this world now days. ur biggest hustlers are the oil company's and friken wal-mart-oh my god they ridiculous. and most of all the kingpin of all the corruption all stems down to our government. just think bout it man. if u had to go to say ten states away to get some for decent price are u gonna come back after drivin that far wit **** on u the risks etc just to give the stuff away as stocking stuffers on xmas...?
i myself do not like the way the MJ world runs most the time either wether prices quality etc... but hey its life so i pay the fee man. or i just go without. or u can grow ur own like all us are doing or are tryin to do and be efficient at it. but some just absolutely have the means of growing their own so they resort to buying the stuff commercially. thats their choice weather i like it or u like it or they like it or not.
i mean do u go to wal-mart for toilet paper and realize that they raised the price from last time are u gonna go to the service desk and give them the same speech u did in this thread bout bein greedy etc etc... or u just gonna mutter under ur breathe how its bullshit and buy the toilet paper anyway? u want to wipe ur *** dont u? so u just pay for the crap. how is it any diff from this? do u think the economic world ever charges just enough for things to cover the cost of wat it took to make it all? i doubt it. same goes for everythin in the world.
but the part bout my frend gettin a job... yeah i agree but dude sometimes desperation and emotions mixed with the possible onset of catrastrophe can drive even the most honest and civil people to doin desperate things especially when confronted with life altering dilema's so they do wat they gotta do but within reason.
when he did buy some and resell it yeah he charged more than what he paid for it but that was cuz he got it cheaper in bulk as so many do and he still sold it at fair market treet value. not some outrageous unrealistic price.
he basically supported his whole family saved the farm and was almost to enough money to where he could get banks paid off and mom would be able to live in peace and could throw in towel on farming but still keep the home at least and he could go off to college to better himself later to better his family. and the guy never ever once smoked it. was not in any way a hoodlum of sorts etc.. just a small town farm kid livin thru tough times. his dad passed on a year after his heart attack and it was only his mom an sister left. so even if he hadnt gone to prison for this and he'd have done everythin society told him to do then i guarantee he and his family woulda lost everything and ended up wit nothin anyways. so tell me u wouldnt take a gamble if ur balls were ion a vice like such and tell me u'd work in a area where without a diploma or college degree ur makin under 8/hr now days here if ur lucky. in my town everythin minimum wage. and no way can u save a flippin farm from foreclosure on that my friend.
talk to a financially strapped farmer once see wat he'd tell ya.
he was young with the weight of the world on his shoulders at the time and an opportunity arose that could make or break him when if he never took it it would have likely broke them anyways. i think anyone would do the same if in that situation if u had no other feesable doable ways or means otherwise. he took that opportunity so does that make him a deviant or a greedy hustler?
sometimes u gotta do wat ya gotta do if no other means to do so. ya know wat i mean.
hell, i cant even remember one person who ever bitched at his price or quality. as matter of fact he was one the fairest sellers i ever had met as he never smoked so im guessin it never had that greed effect on him wit it cuz that maybe.
but either way u wil have ur opinions i will have mine and everyone else will have theirs. there's so many angles to which u could look at this in as well too

1. Potus what gives the government any right to decide what I can and cannot ingest into my body whether it is cocaine or coca cola.

The right of an elected government. It's been done this way since the very first government ever existed. If you don't like it, then move to the middle of the Congo or somewhere a government doesn't control every day life. Governments control. It's a fact of life.

2. Since when is 100% of what it cost you to produce something a fair market price.

Since I said it. It's called an opinion. It's sure as hell more fair than charging someone the same price for an 1/8th of an ounce of weed what it cost to grow an entire damn pound of it. Get real.

3. Want to know what it costs to take barrel of oil out of the ground in Fort McMurry?

No.

4. I see no problem with selling weed to put yourself through college. People that grow wheat do the same thing.

Your opinion. You have a right to it. I don't agree. I also have that right.

5. Do you honestly believe that if you offered a farmer triple for his wheat crop he would say no? Of course not but the only way that would happen is if something happened to the supply and the world was left short.

If someone can get an asked price isn't what I'm talking about. Someone who uses guns to support their involvement in selling weed at the highest possible price they can get is a low-life, scum sucking rat with no scruples or morals that should be bent over a tree and butt screwed until they scream like a wounded chipmunk.

That's my opinion of course. I don't expect anyone to agree with me unless their opinion matches my own.

I don't like street sellers. I never have. I've met a bunch of them and they all, every single one of them, is a low-life who will screw their own mother for a dime and then take more money to sell her.

There have been no exceptions. I would risk saying that in the last 40+ years of seeing street sellers, I've more than likely seen more of them than you have. I've seen hundreds of them. Each and every single one of them was exactly what I've described. Greedy, slimy, sneaky, money hungry, low-life, scum who pray on anyone stupid enough to use them or desperate enough to use them or just want some weed bad enough to pay the stupid, selfish, ignorant, greedy, low-life price these Butt-wads demand.

Was I clear?

hehe, no hard feelings man. It's the way I feel.

clanchattan said:
dollars to doughnuts ''Richie" was matriculating with asperation of a b.s. in buisiness admin. i'll give 3:5 odds. now he'll have to persue a ph.d in DUMBASSITY. with a minor in taking it deep while incarcerated. records are not needed for PAY-GO. no cash no dope.

and another instance of a ignorant person being walked on by a cop. ''Dur..sure you can take a look around, ossifer, you dont need a warrant.''

what a dolt.

a lil financial aid? a lil student loan? a lil grant money?

(in my best john witherspoon voice) '' The word for today is job, Craig. J-O-B.''

one day a game warden was snoopin round on his land beins he herd gunshots thinkin it was poachers, was his story and he stumbled upon his grow. was the probable cause for warrant

possible defense strategy.

"He said Richie agreed he could walk through the house, saying there were no drugs or weapons inside."

- "no your honor, i did not. the officer told me he had probable cause, told me if i co-operated things would be easier for me in the long run."

"Officer Mahaffey said the house had a strong odor of marijuana. He said items he spotted in the house included a .22-caliber rifle, a sawed-off shotgun with a bullet in the chamber and drug paraphernalia."

-"move to strike statement and evidence from the trial due to violation of defendants 4th ammendment rights." and where im from we sleep with unlocked doors and loaded burglar alarms.

"He said he asked to check the basement and Richie first said he did not have a key. Then he agreed to let him in."

- again, strike due to violation of 4th amendment. and probably gained access by placing the suspect under duress.

UNLESS THE COPS HAVE A WARRANT TO SERCH, TELL THEM TO GO GET BENT. DO NOT BEHAVE IN A MANNER THAT WOULD ALLOW THEM TO HAVE PROBABLE CAUSE. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH PEOPLE WHO MAKE DEATH THREATS. DO NOT FALL FOR THE CO-OPERATION BULL. AND MOST OF ALL, WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT " THIS IS REALLY HAPENING TO ME " DO NOT SPEAK. KEEP YOUR CAKE EATER IN THE CLOSED POSITION AND DO NOT MAKE A L.E.O.' S JOB EASIER BY HELPING HIM/HER DO IT.

andy52 said:
tell you what,i worked my *** off paying my own way thru college.my family was poor also.i'm the only one in my family that finished college.it was rough and sometimes i felt like giving up.but i persevered.my mom and dad were proud of me also.it took many yrs. to pay off my student loans.at the time it never entered my mind to do it any other way.some people look for the easy way out and it bites them in the arse.

wow i swear people do not read some posts they just skim them and respond however they seem fit.
i said in my very first post explainin it. he didnt qualify for student loans nor grants. thats wat a prior possession charge does to you in our state and wit our government the way its set up. he had a charge erlier when he was 17 for possession wit intent to sell 2 seperate bags of weed on him was all.
did u know that drug charges practically disbar u from any sort of government assisstance wheather it be student loand welfare foodstampe etc etc... nor did his family have the credit for a dam loan as the bank was already threatenin to take the farm as they was behind due to his dad havin heart attack and not bein able to push weight round farm any more.

clanchattan said:
possible defense strategy.

"He said Richie agreed he could walk through the house, saying there were no drugs or weapons inside."

- "no your honor, i did not. the officer told me he had probable cause, told me if i co-operated things would be easier for me in the long run."

"Officer Mahaffey said the house had a strong odor of marijuana. He said items he spotted in the house included a .22-caliber rifle, a sawed-off shotgun with a bullet in the chamber and drug paraphernalia."

-"move to strike statement and evidence from the trial due to violation of defendants 4th ammendment rights." and where im from we sleep with unlocked doors and loaded burglar alarms.

"He said he asked to check the basement and Richie first said he did not have a key. Then he agreed to let him in."

- again, strike due to violation of 4th amendment. and probably gained access by placing the suspect under duress.

UNLESS THE COPS HAVE A WARRANT TO SERCH, TELL THEM TO GO GET BENT. DO NOT BEHAVE IN A MANNER THAT WOULD ALLOW THEM TO HAVE PROBABLE CAUSE. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH PEOPLE WHO MAKE DEATH THREATS. DO NOT FALL FOR THE CO-OPERATION BULL. AND MOST OF ALL, WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT " THIS IS REALLY HAPENING TO ME " DO NOT SPEAK. KEEP YOUR CAKE EATER IN THE CLOSED POSITION AND DO NOT MAKE A L.E.O.' S JOB EASIER BY HELPING HIM/HER DO IT.

my bad on this remark. i assumed u were rollin wit the center highlite along wit everyone else in here speakin of my friend i wrote about below the article. oops

zipflip said:
potus---- exactly, u been growing a long long time and sold in past etc etc... but there are still some of us who are right where u were before u did ur very first grow...
hehe, my first grow was on the edge of a berry patch in a cow pasture in 1950. NOBODY smoked weed then except blacks and musicians. It just wasn't done yet. I tried it and liked it. A friend gave me a whole jar of seeds and I spread em all over that thicket. They got mowed down by the farmer who owned the land the next year because they were making his cows crazy. They called it "Locoweed" for that reason.

When I went into my first big city, I met the first person who sold weed. He also sold heroin and had a string of whores. He wasn't a nice person.

Neither have any of the people I've met who sell weed since then. Corner any of them and they'll slit your throat for a nickle worth of weed. As I've said, I've never seen an exception and I've met a crap load of em.

Why do they need the guns? Because they are willing to take another humans life over some weed.

I don't like people like that.

You didn't insult me man. I understand where you're coming from. I've heard the same arguments HUNDREDS of times. I think you're naive. Wait until you see one of these sleazeballs murder someone over a little weed and then come back and discuss it with me. I've already seen it.

zipflip said:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]posted August 25, 2008[/FONT]

He said Richie agreed he could walk through the house, saying there were no drugs or weapons inside.

-Why would he agree to let the guy walk around in his house AND claim nothing was there...tsk tsk

zipflip said:
He said he asked to check the basement and Richie first said he did not have a key. Then he agreed to let him in.

Why would he agree, AGAIN, to let the guy walk around his GROW ROOM?
zipflip said:
Officer Mahaffey said Richie told him he would find "a lot of marijuana. You're going to love this. You'll probably get a promotion."

Why would you tell an officer this..."You're going to love this. You'll probably get a promotion." Is he nuts???

zipflip said:
He said Richie also pointed out some opium.
Richie told where the officer could find $700 in his bedroom.

-Again, why's he telling him all this stuff? He should have shut his mouth and called a lawyer.

zipflip said:
Attorney Jerry Summers had a number of questions about the search and whether consent had been given.

-"...whether consent had been given?" I thought "Richie" agreed to letting him in his house, letting him in his grow room, and telling him about his opium and here his money was?

zipflip said:
wow i swear people do not read some posts they just skim them and respond however they seem fit.
i said in my very first post explainin it. he didnt qualify for student loans nor grants....nor did his family have the credit for a dam loan as the bank was already threatenin to take the farm as they was behind due to his dad havin heart attack and not bein able to push weight round farm any more.
Then he could have just waited on further schooling until after he worked a full time job and also worked the farm until it sold.

Because he was in a hurry to go to school doesn't justify becoming another cartel wannabie street scum weed seller. He could have gone to school ten years later.

That means he would have had to sacrifice his own desires for those of someone he loves instead of not caring enough to do so.

Man, you're talking to the wrong person about this. I have real hard feelings about this issue.

No hard feelings man. I've seen a lot of pain come down over weed sales.

POTUS said:
1. Potus what gives the government any right to decide what I can and cannot ingest into my body whether it is cocaine or coca cola.

The right of an elected government. It's been done this way since the very first government ever existed. If you don't like it, then move to the middle of the Congo or somewhere a government doesn't control every day life. Governments control. It's a fact of life.

2. Since when is 100% of what it cost you to produce something a fair market price.

Since I said it. It's called an opinion. It's sure as hell more fair than charging someone the same price for an 1/8th of an ounce of weed what it cost to grow an entire damn pound of it. Get real.

3. Want to know what it costs to take barrel of oil out of the ground in Fort McMurry?

No.

4. I see no problem with selling weed to put yourself through college. People that grow wheat do the same thing.

Your opinion. You have a right to it. I don't agree. I also have that right.

5. Do you honestly believe that if you offered a farmer triple for his wheat crop he would say no? Of course not but the only way that would happen is if something happened to the supply and the world was left short.

If someone can get an asked price isn't what I'm talking about. Someone who uses guns to support their involvement in selling weed at the highest possible price they can get is a low-life, scum sucking rat with no scruples or morals that should be bent over a tree and butt screwed until they scream like a wounded chipmunk.

That's my opinion of course. I don't expect anyone to agree with me unless their opinion matches my own.

I don't like street sellers. I never have. I've met a bunch of them and they all, every single one of them, is a low-life who will screw their own mother for a dime and then take more money to sell her.

There have been no exceptions. I would risk saying that in the last 40+ years of seeing street sellers, I've more than likely seen more of them than you have. I've seen hundreds of them. Each and every single one of them was exactly what I've described. Greedy, slimy, sneaky, money hungry, low-life, scum who pray on anyone stupid enough to use them or desperate enough to use them or just want some weed bad enough to pay the stupid, selfish, ignorant, greedy, low-life price these Butt-wads demand.

Was I clear?

hehe, no hard feelings man. It's the way I feel.

1. you dont have to move out of the country. you can vote, lobby, fundraise and support laws you want and laws you dont. the idea of constitutionalisim is that the government is equally responsible to the people as the people are to the government. unjust laws are why america exists in the first place. read the constitution and tell me where it says the government controls the people. this is an equitable society.

2.The gun thing. alot of these articles reference firearms like people aren't allowed to own them. this is bull. iv'e got a right to protect my family, and my property, and there's no law saying i cant have a loaded gun in my house where i live. and if there was id intentionally disobey it. i was raised around guns and my son is being raised around them. they are tools. they put food on my table. like my maul puts wood in the wood stove. and my garden puts canned veggies in the pantry. they are to be respected. i getting a little bit tired of reading quotes by leo's that skew the 2nd amendment. if a leo donsn't want to deal with the fact of an armed citizen, than be a plumber. the article said he had a gun, not that he used it in support of selling weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back