Come on in friends & take a look :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah ADT is a great grower ;)
You girls look amazing . GTA Seed bank has your seeds. Might have to give a strain a try. Got anything with a nice skunk smell ?

I want a möbius stereo matrix perc bong so bad. I am jealous no one sells them in Canada

Sorry the comment about seeds and nice plants was for you.

The bong quote was for ADT

OH.. :) well thanks bro. Yeah, I have tried out allot of gear in the past years.Each of our strains are original, having 1 or more strains of our own worked into them. I have a few that's still a work in progress though. Like our Haze line, and (auto) line. We just have to make sure the photo period is right with our autos before offering them up. We just added jack Daddy Purps & Purple Dream to our line up today. :)
Sorry the comment about seeds and nice plants was for you.

The bong quote was for ADT

I am not a fan of the auto flower strains. I have been growing females seeds and having a good luck so far.

So your lemon skunk have a strong skunk scent with a fruity taste?
What is your favorite strain you got?
You from BC? Island

my thread if you dont like it, then I suggest you stop looking, and or coming into any of my threads. thanks.

Have you actually read the rules or are you still stuck on #2? You can't post pics of other drugs or discuss them on here. I am telling you right now, this is your last warning on this. If you post a pic of another substance other than something made from cannabis or discuss other drugs in the open forum you will be banned. That is the last warning you get on that. That is something that we do not play with here.

That goes for anybody else. I don't care if you have been here 1 day or from Day 1. This forum does not play that game. Pictures and discussion are to be related to Cannabis and Cannabis derived products only. Other drugs will get you shown the door.
This is not open for discussion.

Yeah I read them.. However, seems like others should maybe go back & do the same.
Have you actually read the rules or are you still stuck on #2? You can't post pics of other drugs or discuss them on here. I am telling you right now, this is your last warning on this. If you post a pic of another substance other than something made from cannabis or discuss other drugs in the open forum you will be banned. That is the last warning you get on that. That is something that we do not play with here.

I'm trying to stay on topic and talk to DNA genetics but it's not working.

I left RIU for this reason and I'll be damned if MJ passion turns into that place. The mods need to start banning people before MZj passion goes down hill

You need to watch the Mods here as well DnS. They have they clique and will allow older members my slack even when they them self break the rules they are here to enforce . I have come to find that if your different and popular Old people don't like it. Keep on keeping on. Don't sweat the little people. ( This site has many )

:48:

Its all good bro. Just holler at me on ROLLITUP.ORG :) Im there all the time. :)
I'm trying to stay on topic and talk to DNA genetics but it's not working.

I left RIU for this reason and I'll be damned if MJ passion turns into that place. The mods need to start banning people before MZj passion goes down hill

That goes for anybody else. I don't care if you have been here 1 day or from Day 1. This forum does not play that game. Pictures and discussion are to be related to Cannabis and Cannabis derived products only. Other drugs will get you shown the door.
This is not open for discussion.

:huh:

And don't disagree that will show you out as well

:cop:

:vap-leafy_wave:

Ben

It's all good. Wonder why you changed your crown logo.......

Don't hate...appreciate.

I hear that.. Well, I just like messing with them 4 more of a side project. Sometimes Rolli conducts these little 16 ounce solo cup contest & I like to join in from time to time.. :) it makes 4 a fun project.. haha My fav strain would have to most definitely be Shoreline. As for the Lemon Skunk of mine, I wanted to actually start working with that 1 again here soon. Its the SSH (Super Silver Haze) x Tahoe Ghost Train x Super Lemon Skunk x Blueberry Yum Yum. Then back crossed a few times to lock down the good characteristics of that strain I liked.

I am not a fan of the auto flower strains. I have been growing females seeds and having a good luck so far.

So your lemon skunk have a strong skunk scent with a fruity taste?
What is your favorite strain you got?
You from BC? Island

No hate in my vocabulary bro. I didnt change it. Thats just 1 of many we have .. We just got our test prints (t-shirt prints) in yesterday morn. I really like the new design our designer put out 4 us. Here it is.
It's all good. Wonder why you changed your crown logo.......

Don't hate...appreciate.

View attachment DNS.png

Latest posts

Back