Competition - One plant in restricted grow area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the mojo guys.

Welsch, hmmm... I enjoyed trainspotting. Might try something else. But i have a big stack of books alleay that i should read. It's just that i don't feel like reading anything that you have to think about to enjoy.

Mai li is flowerinf real nice! She's at 5' 11" a monster! She's growing these stalk like buds. Waiting fer the chocolate skunk smell to get here but fer now i will have to settle fer the spicy thai smell:rolleyes:

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

Well she survived :) .. Here she is after 42 days of flowering or 6 weeks. Thanks for the mojo.. This one will be a phat one. I will change the res, and drop the nutes a bit today.

Mai li is gaining buds I see.. But damn chef she has a long way to go

KK - I can just feel it will be a very close call between us. Our grows are so similar, yours just took a bit longer.

Enjoy the bud pr0n guys

Day 077 - 01.jpg

Day 077 - 02.jpg

Day 077 - 03.jpg

Day 077 - 04.jpg

Day 077 - 05.jpg

Day 077 - 06.jpg

Day 077 - 07.jpg

Day 077 - 08.jpg

Day 077 - 09.jpg

Day 077 - 10.jpg

Damn risky! My mouth a droolin at the pics. Yeah she's got a ways to go. I think maybe the white berry will be done at the same time as her and the wb is still in veg fer now. It's still taking foreeeeeeeever. Wine. nag , complain:rolleyes:

kebnekajse said:
Nice one PuffMonkey. I glanced trough your thread and saw you got about half a pound of wet bud from that one, right? I hope i will double that....
oh no, that was a hermie i cut early..the plant i posted yeilded about 2 lbs wet....the finished plant was over 6' tall :hubba:

PUFF MONKEY said:
oh no, that was a hermie i cut early..the plant i posted yeilded about 2 lbs wet....the finished plant was over 6' tall :hubba:

Oh, i will not double that. That's about 1/2lb dry i guess. I'd like to grow a tree sometime. What's the minimum wattage needed? I figure atleast a 600w to get decent penetration. Hmm, if so, it'll have to wait a while.

Does anyone dare to guestimate yield? I say risky will get 140 grams. It's impossible to tell what mai li will give, but i say 60 grams. I will get 97 grams.

I guess 75 g from mai li, 150 g for the Scrog and about the same for me.

However I think the thai buds will be an unforgetable experience.. My guess on the ssh is that you will get just a bit more than last time...

I'm hoping for 200 g, but I will probably get less.

i think you'll both get close to the 200 mark i'm hopeing fer at least 50 but i think the buzz will out do the weight.

kebnekajse said:
Oh, i will not double that. That's about 1/2lb dry i guess. I'd like to grow a tree sometime. What's the minimum wattage needed? I figure atleast a 600w to get decent penetration. Hmm, if so, it'll have to wait a while.

Does anyone dare to guestimate yield? I say risky will get 140 grams. It's impossible to tell what mai li will give, but i say 60 grams. I will get 97 grams.
just look at my first GJ ...it'll tell you what to use light wise..it was vegged under 12 T12's(40w)

Puff are you expecting 200 g/ sq meter... That is not a lot bro.. I'm hoping to get the same of 0.25 sq meter.

no i'm not in this race....i just posted a pic of a very large indoor plant...that plant was chopped over a year ago...good luck on that .25 sqmt...that sounds like a lot ..2 lbs per sqmt ? i gotta see that

I just took a closer look at my plant, it's hard to reach in there. It's very good. Most branches will be colas from the top down to the screen. They won't be 40 cm tall, but 20-25 average isn't bad. 13 20cm colas will be some weight! I guess it's possible to do better then last time, if i have a bit of luck with the pheno.

Humidity is high lights of, up to 60%, even more sometimes. I'm concerned about mold so i will invest in some "dryballs" as we call them. Basically just roadsalt and a container for water, sucked up from the air. Worke great in the past.

And i did not remember flowering time correctly. On the ghs site it says 10-11 weeks, not 12. Good news! But i still expect it to go 12.

PUFF MONKEY said:
no i'm not in this race....i just posted a pic of a very large indoor plant...that plant was chopped over a year ago...good luck on that .25 sqmt...that sounds like a lot ..2 lbs per sqmt ? i gotta see that

Well... maybe a bit less.. Last time I had about half in the same space... I think this will be a heavy one.. Or a least I hope so... I chopped a lot of the lower branches today to increase the air flow. It was too dense. Tomorrow I will make some canna butter.. Think there was about 5 gram worth of pop corn buds.

kebnekajse said:
Humidity is high lights of, up to 60%, even more sometimes. I'm concerned about mold so i will invest in some "dryballs" as we call them. Basically just roadsalt and a container for water, sucked up from the air. Worke great in the past.

"Dry Balls" definition: After furious masturbation for an extended time, the balls eventually become over worked and become dry/sterile.

Hahahahaha

Yes, i too have a hard time figuring out how that would help humidity. But everyone say "dry ball, dry ball". So that's what i'm gonna do.

Hahahahaha KK I love the sarcasm... But I went out and got a dehumidifying sack from the materialist today. Apparently it should also suck the moisture from the air and then it will start dripping, so I put a bucket under. 2 kg for 5 euro... Nice..

http://www.matas.dk/hus+have/fugt/fugtfjerner+2+kg.aspx?CategoryId=79&ProductId=504

Edit: ohh I got something for the smell as well... Works pretty strong. I think it is the same as Ona gel.

Yeah, it,s basically what i got. Used one before, but smaller, and it worked. It dropped from 35-50 to 25-40 if i remember correct. I need a bigger one now. Or perhaps i should just cover the coco and runoff dispenser? Come to think of it, that's what i'll do.

I tried to make canna butter today from the trimmings of the lower part of my plant... Will be interesting to see how potent it will be in cookies.. I will let you know

So today I made some cookies from the butter... A special thanks go to my mom for teaching me how to bake!

I used all the trimmings, and you can see that it's not quite so dense anymore, and the airflow is better... Hopefully I will not get mold.

Happy Happy New Years!

Day 080 - 01.jpg

Day 080 - 02.jpg

Day 080 - 03.jpg

Day 080 - 04.jpg

Day 080 - 05.jpg

Day 080 - 06.jpg

Day 080 - 07.jpg

Day 080 - 08.jpg

Day 080 - 09.jpg

A jar full of cookies and soon a jar full of dank! Happy new year risky! And to all! Mai li is having a great new year now at just a tad over six feet tall. Her buds are tying together and we have our first t-chromes. Marvelous looking cookies.....and ladies risky.As you can see i moved her twin clones in with her and added a few more lights including a new 68 watter that will be going into the tent when she's finished.

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG