Competition - One plant in restricted grow area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking awesome chef... I really really like the way the buds are forming on your plant.. I think it will be the most awesome smoke ever.. Maybe you'll only ever grow thai strains after this.

Happy new year everybody! 2009 was the worst year in my life. I really hope this one is going to be better. And i think it's going to be!

The girl in the closet is doing great. 22cm above screen, lowest top is 12 cm above. A bit more dif than i hoped, but it's allright. She has almost stopped growing now, only a couple of mm/day.

Took a budshot of the branch that looks heatstressed. It's going to be massive.

DSC01089.JPG

DSC01091.JPG

rätt.JPG

Hehehe thanks risky, loving the indie's though...may look into a mix! DAmn fine looking lady ya got there keb. Wouldn't worry to much about one branch if it doesn't do as well as the others that will be a designated hash branch. Happy new year guys!

Looking very good KK! Those will be some fine colas.. I know what you mean about 2009! Also my worst year.. But I have a feeling this one will be better.

Well hybrids takes the best of both world.. Unfortunately it is always "diluted" a bit, so you don't get the real Sativa feeling.. That one of yours will be a very special experience.

AAuugggggghh keb wait brother you'll thank me later.. Those are huge my friend! I see the one's in the back are fluffed out. Man ya'll are gonna have do to another and mai li will be done by your second harvest:eek: :D

Hello.. I did a res change today after 7 full weeks of flowering... No more micro nutrients for my baby.. Only pure PK now. Last week with nutes.. The branches are starting to get heavy, and the smaller once are starting to bend when I pull her out of the cabinet. Still aiming for 200 g

KK - Those buds are looking very juicy

Chef - I like the clone of Mai Li... But man she is slow!

Enjoy the pictures

Day 084 - 01.jpg

Day 084 - 02.jpg

Day 084 - 03.jpg

Day 084 - 04.jpg

Day 084 - 05.jpg

Day 084 - 06.jpg

Day 084 - 07.jpg

Day 084 - 08.jpg

Risky that is beautiful! Yeah mai li and the twins are taking foreeeeeeeever!

chef, it will b worth the wait i'm sure.

kk, scrog lookin good.

risky, hope ya got wheels on that tub!

Hey Fastcash... Nah no wheels.. but I've grown strong from carrying my weed around :D

Fastcash; thanks for stopping by.

Risky; man, that guy got wasted! Who is he, seems like he's fairly well known.

Hey guys a little update. Some better snaps of mai li with the new camera. She's slowly perking along with the twins. She remind me of a girl i dated in junor high, she didn't believe in a hairbrush.lol

DSCI0001.JPG

DSCI0002.JPG

DSCI0003.JPG

DSCI0004.JPG

DSCI0007.JPG

DSCI0008.JPG

Nice pics Chef! Mai Li looks better then ever. She's a bit more developed than i thought, easier to see with the new camera.

Ain't it neat when you can see! The new camera really shows it!

Risky, could you post a pic of the lower stem from the soil to where it branches off like crazy?

ive been following this contest but its seems strange that it would branch so much so close to the soil. did you clip the main shute when it was young?

KK - He was a host i numerous programs for kids when I was younger, but then he started to do sort of reality tv and documentaries. In this one he went to Thy lejren, which is an old hippie camp, and he didn't know he was eating pot cookies. He is know as being very innocent and sort of a wimp.

Chef - Wow great pictures.. One tech support help: When you do the close up photos try to put your camera into a macro setting. It is usually depicted as a small flower. Then it will focus on the objects near the camera.

Teddy - Will do that.. I didn't do anything specific apart from LST... but the stem goes down about 5 cm more than you can see where the seed was germinated. There is a hole in the rockwool. But I started to LST her at young age and kept keeping her low to the ground, so I think that is the reason. Thanks for stopping by

The leaves have now turned yellow.. I guess this is normal in late flowering? The buds are getting truly fat. And she has less than 2 weeks left now.

Here are also some pics of the main stem as promised.

KK looking good.. maybe you should have vegged for one week more, but it was hard to wait :D I think you will have a superb harvest.

Day 086 - 01.jpg

Day 086 - 02.jpg

Day 086 - 03.jpg

Day 086 - 04.jpg

Day 086 - 05.jpg

Latest posts

Back