Competition - One plant in restricted grow area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finger hash is the stuff! Going to dream wet dreams about those buds tonight.. Wuuuhuuuuu.. :D I'm so stoned! :bong: The ash burned almost 100 % white :holysheep:

I'm so envious right now, Risky :) I want to try some fiinger hash SOO badly, hehe!

Warfish I still have a small ball left.. Equivalent to what I smoked yesterday.. I realized that this is not something to joke about.. This is really strong hash. I nearly didn't make it to bed, because my legs wouldn't move. Maybe I should stick to buds in joints in the future.. Easier to handle :D

RiskyPack said:
Dammit... It was my Nemesis.. She is really kicking back now.. The finger hash was so amazing, I can not come near it in a description.. It was bubbling and the smoke was so harsh.. I was coughing so hard... Now after sitting with pure THC on my fingers for a couple of hours, I'm close to dying... She really did try to kill me.. I'll show more photos later

hey risky thats some nice lady you had there and the hash i no wot you mean it make me cof just thinking about it but its the best thing ive smoked in trems of stonedness you shound try putting it in brownies i did die and went to stoner heaven :D o wot a fun night

I wanna see somepics of the budd hanging. And do you have a wet weight?

KK easy tiger ;) I will get some pictures up.. Didn't take the wet weight.. Did you see the state I was in? I went straight to bed :D I'll get pictures up later.

So.. After 3 days of drying the closet the buds were much dryer than expected. I don't think they will need more than a couple of days in bags before going to jars. That is the good news.

Bad news: A couple of moldy buds.. About 2-3 gram. The harvest was a bit smaller than I had hoped for, but I managed to get 157 g of good buds after I pulled them of the stems... This will probably go down to 145-150.

But a final good news is that I haven't made bubble hash from the leaves yes, and there is lots of sugar leaves this time.. Hopefully I'll manage to get a couple of g of good bubbling hash.

Here are the post harvest pictures.

Harvest 1.jpg

Harvest 2.jpg

Harvest 3.jpg

Harvest 4.jpg

150g is very good. That's 600g/m2. Impressive. Too bad about the mold. Strange, since it's grown indoors. But from what i've seen your buds are really dense, that might have been the cause. I'm prety sure i will not have mold, my buds grow different than yours.

Try putting some directly into jars and burp them a bit more often than you would normally. Dry, crisp bud is no fun at all!

Well the mold was on the inside of the very fattest fatty of the colas. And only on a few.. Hopefully I got rid of all the moldy ones, so I won't get a bag of moldy buds. But you are right about the density, it came from the inside right at the most dense part where the buds were almost in layers.

I will try your advice.. However most of it just have to speed dry, so I can sell it to my friend. I just found a new apartment, so I need the money. Gonna keep the best buds for myself, though :D

Well I surely hope you will not get any mold KK.. How is she coming along.. No pictures for a while?

Damn risky not on the main! Mai li is stiiiiill doing her thing. A few new red hairs but nothing new to report.

Well actually the Main stem was not the largest.. Very strange this plant turned out to be :D But I loved my beautiful freak

Some pics for you. What's with this girl? The top leafes on the tallest branch are, well, white. Heatstress? I don't know really. But the rest are finally getting greener and looking better. Less than four weeks to go.

DSC01117.JPG

DSC01120.JPG

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the late entry Hi-Jack. :eek:

Just wanted to share since I recently finished a grow that fits the grow specs.

Specs:

Strain: Purple Cindy X White Widow
Area: 48cm X 74cm (.36 square meters on the dot)
Light: 400W HPS
Method: Hydro DWC
Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients: Micro, Bloom, Barricade, Voodoo Juice, Carbo Load, Big Bud (pH up, down) Botanicare: Liquid Karma, CalMag+, Fulvic Acid

From seed, 3 week veg, 69 day flower, 10 day dry, 30 day jar cure.

Final weight: 332.82 grams (after cure)

Bonus: A few balls of hash ;)

(again sorry for just cutting in here at the end... hope you guys don't mind)

:eek:

plant_front.jpg

canopy_top.jpg

holding_harvest.jpg

bowl_cured.jpg

macro_cured.jpg

macro_purp.jpg

happy_face_hash_ball.jpg

Well, i would have to get 1.33g/w. I don't think it will happen.

I'm out of weed after tonight. LAst grow lasted almost four months. But i must havr given away 20-30 grams to friends. But a weedbreak for a few weeks is welcome actually. Even though i'm a stoner i can have too much. And i think i have this year. So, looking forward to having a clear head in a week or so ;).

KK how do you normally smoke it? In joints or in a bong? The reason why I ask is because I discovered how much less you have to smoke when it is in a bong. I know there is special and relaxing about making a joint and enjoying it.. The experience is not quite as nice with a bong IMO, but the high is crazy.

Keb-

I am in no way an expert, I would more say a novice however, have you tried mixing epson salts into your water? I have read through all of the posts and watching the growth and it's fab.

Your plant has reminded me of one of my previous mishaps especially when I saw the last pics. After I had troubleshot everything that I could imagine, my cousin told me I needed to add some epson salts to the water/neut mix. He said the mg was being blocked due to elements in the water. I put 3/4 teaspoon (he recommended more, I took the safer route) in my 2 1/2 gal. res. (I was growing hydro) After a day I saw a huge difference and they started growing better than ever, then I gradually increased it to 1 tsp. and use it all the time now. Maybe something you look into??? Just a possible suggestion, to a sticky issue.

Nice grows guys! My girl is now in her 1st week of flowering in a space much rougher than these. (I couldn't wait to finish out the space. So we have it in the area of my linen closet in a roughed out portion on my unfinished bathroom. We are talking exposed outer walls, studs and all with a concrete floor)

She's looking pretty good, but I haven't paid attention to her like I should have:rolleyes:--she's just really doing her own thing. I think she will be a lot smaller than my previous ones but it will still smoke all the same.

hizluckygem said:
Keb-

I am in no way an expert, I would more say a novice however, have you tried mixing epson salts into your water? I have read through all of the posts and watching the growth and it's fab.

Your plant has reminded me of one of my previous mishaps especially when I saw the last pics. After I had troubleshot everything that I could imagine, my cousin told me I needed to add some epson salts to the water/neut mix. He said the mg was being blocked due to elements in the water. I put 3/4 teaspoon (he recommended more, I took the safer route) in my 2 1/2 gal. res. (I was growing hydro) After a day I saw a huge difference and they started growing better than ever, then I gradually increased it to 1 tsp. and use it all the time now. Maybe something you look into??? Just a possible suggestion, to a sticky issue.

Nice grows guys! My girl is now in her 1st week of flowering in a space much rougher than these. (I couldn't wait to finish out the space. So we have it in the area of my linen closet in a roughed out portion on my unfinished bathroom. We are talking exposed outer walls, studs and all with a concrete floor)

She's looking pretty good, but I haven't paid attention to her like I should have:rolleyes:--she's just really doing her own thing. I think she will be a lot smaller than my previous ones but it will still smoke all the same.

Welcome!

I've been looking for epsom, but have not managed to get it. Thanks for input, much appreciated. Get your space together and next grow will be amazing.

I found mine at walmart in the bubble bath section if I remember correctly.

Good luck!

Here's my girl. As I stated above, not the best setup but I got impatient waiting for the space to be finished in our newly purchased house.

There are actually 2 in there, the other is about the same.

I purchased a pack of feminized mixed seeds from Nirvana thinking "no prob" well, hind sight... I AM NOT experienced enough to know what I've got. So far, they look alright. I have done much better in my previous grows but I haven't messed with these all that much. I have always wondered what the difference in supercropping and regular growth looks like and now I will see. Thus far, I see a tremendous difference but I have a way to go yet. (Starting to wish I had)

Start date: Nov. 20, 2010
Picture date: Jan. 23, 2010
Now on day 7 of 12/12
Strain: unknown
Weeks to go: unknown
Smell: Very danky for this early. Something I will have to fix real soon!

Medium- Sure to Grow 4x4 (I love these)
Neuts- 3 part Flora series will use Kool Bloom powder at ripening stage.

Sweet Jane.... Start date 11-20-09  pic taken 1-23-10.    7 days into flower      re-sized.jpg

Sweet Jane..... Start date 11-20-09  pic taken 1-23-10.    7 days into flower   resized.jpg

Sweet Jane... Start date 11-20-09  pic taken 1-23-10.    7 days into flower    re-sized.jpg

Sweet Jane. Start date 11-20-09  pic taken 1-23-10.    7 days into flower    re-sized.jpg

Sweet Jane... Start date 11-20-09  pic taken 1-23-10..    7 days into flower   re sized.jpg

Latest posts

Back