~*Congrats to King Kahuuna, our new MVP!*~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to ya King K....well deserved from a solid forum advisor :cool:

Yo Ho PotBelly,
I laughed so hard when I read this, that I almost did myself a mischeif. I can't believe you wrote this, LOL

[You have now entered a world, for a month, where everyone will stand in awe, and in great silence, with profound reverence, waiting for your deepest, most innermost thoughts, in your utmost timely reply.]

As KK stands there drinking it in he realizes that he has been holding the smoke in for far too long, and that at any second he will explode in front of the throngs standing before him, something should be done, but what ? Then in a flash of no control he lets the sweet smoke fly out of his lungs at near record speeds.
Having blasted the mayor with a faceful of smoke KK smiles.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

now ur got it down, only the best should speak in third person when talking about themselves. LMFAO

CONGRATS KK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've come a long way in a very short time!

You're an asset to the entire group.

I see lots of plants in your future......hehe

HERE'S SOME GREEN MOJO FOR YOU MAN

Thanks Stoney,
KTL cracked me up, but that MoJo is what this guy needed, Oh-yeah, had my eye on that MoJo for a long time.
smoke in peace Irvines Eagle.jpg
KingKahuuna

Congrats to you King. :banana: I know I enjoy your post and you deserve being MVP.:cool2:

Latest posts

Back