Convulsions???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annikanskywalker

Reaction score
I don't know if this is what I was experiencing but I've been smoking for a couple years not regularly..just like every weekend..then i took a month off and my first time doing it again something happened that has never happened before..

so i roll a joint and smoke at my girls house and we go to the mall.. everythings chill im high as a kite n feeling good..we walk around and then go get some food...we're standing in line for panda and i have my food and im 2 people away from paying and then my ears start ringing and its just getting louder and louder and my eyes start getting blurry and blurryer and im getting hotter and hotter and sweatingg and thats when i just start falling i guess..i dont remember this..but i hit my food and it went on the floor...i hit my head on the glass and then fell and i was like tweaking the whole way down and twitching n **** and then i just remember like getting up and like stumbling to the bathroom and was like twitching hella badly the whole way there and then got in there and was almost in a stall and i felt like i just got thrown into the wall and like i was laying on the ground shaking really hard and then i like forced myself up and got in the stall and just sat down and like it took me 20 minutes and a cold dr pepper to make me feel better...scariest **** of my life..but does anyone know what happened? or has anyone gone through that?

annikanskywalker said:
I don't know if this is what I was experiencing but I've been smoking for a couple years not regularly..just like every weekend..then i took a month off and my first time doing it again something happened that has never happened before..

so i roll a joint and smoke at my girls house and we go to the mall.. everythings chill im high as a kite n feeling good..we walk around and then go get some food...we're standing in line for panda and i have my food and im 2 people away from paying and then my ears start ringing and its just getting louder and louder and my eyes start getting blurry and blurryer and im getting hotter and hotter and sweatingg and thats when i just start falling i guess..i dont remember this..but i hit my food and it went on the floor...i hit my head on the glass and then fell and i was like tweaking the whole way down and twitching n **** and then i just remember like getting up and like stumbling to the bathroom and was like twitching hella badly the whole way there and then got in there and was almost in a stall and i felt like i just got thrown into the wall and like i was laying on the ground shaking really hard and then i like forced myself up and got in the stall and just sat down and like it took me 20 minutes and a cold dr pepper to make me feel better...scariest **** of my life..but does anyone know what happened? or has anyone gone through that?

thats funny, the same thing happened to me when i was in line at subway except i didnt fall down i made it back to my moms car (i was 16) lol. and ya it is scary, like everything you said happened to me to a tee. first the ears start to ring and you cant really hear good, and you just feel uncomfortably hot, and for me i started getting tunnel vision and everything around where i was directly looking was getting blacker. and hey im from nor cal too, i can tell by where it says location and your continous proper use of the word hella.

but i think what happened is weed dehydrates you, and if you aren't already hydrated when you smoke, and you're walking around, or in the heat it's just too much for your body.

haha thanks...i actually think i was dehydrated..i just wasnt sure if thatis what would have happened..but i spent the day tanning and stuff and not drinking water..so that is probably what happened..it was weird though because i've been dehydrated sober and it wasn't the same at all..thanks for the helppp :)

I hella appreciate it ;-) haha

I would check your blood sugar also.Low sugar can do the same thing...jmo
hope you never go though that again have a great day and stay safe

Also, if you were standing with your legs in a locked position that could have done it to you. When I was in the military I saw lots of guys drop in formation when we had to stand for a long time. You need to keep a little bend in the legs!

I agree with slowmo... I just had a friend that died a month or so back from similar effects.
I mean he was in to a little more then weed, But he had these convulsions when he smoked, thizzed and only god knows what else. I wasnt real close to him, but a friend never the less. I believe he had epilepsy and the spasms were ignited by his actions (smoking, popping pills, etc) he ended up in the hospital 5 times before he died. Its a scary thought, but if it means life or death, personally i'd go in for a check up.

i had the same thing happen when i was 18. smoked a fattie and went walkin through the mall. straight up passed out while walkin. was able to get to a bench and chill for 10. never happened again.

I have had crazy trips, where I think everything is just going wrong. I started to freak out, I think it was more of a panic induced attack. But I felt nauseous and I was watching totaly baked, and I just couldnt keep my eyes focus. I eventually had to stand up and walk around. Drink some water and calm my self down. I think I called someone too, just incase I passed out, that and I had to talk my self down. But yeah, it was a crazy high. thats only happend to me a few times. Usually only lasts like 5 mins, but I've never fainted from it.

did you drink alcohol?that happened to me when i was a lot younger.but it was after a hard night of drinking.passed smooth out when i tried to stand up.my mom said it was like i was having a seizure.get checked dude and good luck.hope it never happens again.know it scared me

Thank you everyone..and no I didn't drink..and i've smoked since than and everything is fine..i just make sure i drink water and that I'm with friends who will be there for me! but yeah I'm going to talk to my aunt who's a nurse and see what she thinks..

Latest posts

Back