cops!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemon_breed08

Reaction score
ok guys i have 18 plants in a patch and the land owner found them and called the cops and there still there and the last time i was out there it was 4 days ago so they probably have pics of me and i dont know what to do should i just say forget them or should i go back there all covered up and chop them down and get rid of the buckets if anyone know's the law for michigan or the u.s let me know cuzz i really have a BAD problem on my hands so any comments at all are a big help thanks guys?

first of all.. if your fingerprints are on the buckets or anything else.. you need to get them... if you do decide to go back for any reason.. rock camo and try to be in and out as fast as posable.. also when you go move in slowly and watch for signs of people being in or around the patch... look for wildlife.. if you see wildlife in the trees and such then most likely theres noone around.. also watch out... donno how the dea works up there but sometimes they set up booby traps (cameras) that will trip and try to catch you in the patch.. maby rock a ski mask.. other than that if the cops know where your crop is id wash my hands of it.. get rid of anything that links you 2 the patch and chill.. if the cops come to talk to you about it just deny you know anything about it.. if they cant link you 2 it and its not on your property your golden

no the nabors called the cops. one of my other nabors told me about it and they were suspected to to go out there and all the plants are still there they have to have trail cams up i know it but im not shure i dont know what to do i really think that they have pics of me watering them if there is cameras up they have my face that is for shure now should i kill them or not!

thanks guys im probably going to go to jail or prison for a long time im 18 and im not going to juvie im on probation already and i think i failed my piss test **** is just adding up im going away for a long time arnt i just tell me if i am really just tell me i want to know if i have to prepare to leave!

dude chill, your freakin out. how many days has it been since you where there? any kind of moisture such as dew destroys fingure prints. plus this isn't CSI they dont really do that stuff. if you've been since the cops have been there you most likely caught. there is no way to fingure print those buckets they won't even try. just don't go back.

yeah sounds like growing wasnt the best idea for you as now its violation probation, could be a misdmr or felony depending on state and how many plants.

ya, when i get paranoid i believe they can smell the smoke from 2 miles away and they can see thru the walls of my house. jk i hope i don't ever get like that.

wait you didn't leave them any bodily fluids did you? they have that data base that has everyones DNA stored in it. jk sorry not makin fun of the situation, im stoned so sorry.

i would leave them alone- if they know you are taking care of them then they are building their case to bust you- DENY DENY DENY if it comes to that.

tell then you found them if anything....

if nothing happens then let nature take care of them or if your certian its safe keep tending.

i wouldnt mess with them anymore- its not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd Be Goin Out There In The Middle Of The Night And Yankin Em Up..if I Wasnt On Probation And Only 18 Yrs Old..in Your Case,just Leave Em Alone,you Never Know What The Cops Have Set Up If They Know About Them,but Didnt Take Them.sounds Like A Trap To Me,stay Well Away From There And Keep Your House Clean Too,just In Case For Some Reason They Show Up At Your House.just Like Everybody Else Said,deny It To The Fullest.never Admit To Anything.i Also Live In Michigan,and Had Some Of My Crops Found By A Land Owner.i Never Seen The Cops Or The Land Owners.i Just Went Out To Water Them And Realized They Were Gone.im Not Sure If The Land Owner Took Them To Harvest Them,or Just Took Them And Burned Em But I Never Grew In That Woods Ever Again.just Be Safe Dude,dont Risk Your Sanity For Some Bud Plants,you Can Always Germ Some Seeds And Try Again When Your Hands Are Clean From Probation.your Still Young,you'll Beable To Grow Again.-good Luck-peace

Totally Agree,but If For Some Reason You Feel You Must Go Back Out There To Get Them.i'd Recommend Renting One Of Them Ape Costumes.that Way If Somebody Is Out There..chances Are Youll Scare Em Away =) Unless Their Cops..then Your Kinda Screwed.lol,i'd Probably See On The News That Bigfoot Was Spotted In Michigan =) It'd Be Great.but Either Way Dude,do What Your Gut Feelings Telling You To Do.id Just Seems Wierd That The Cops Know But Havent Been Out There To Chop Em..something Real Fishy About That But Then Again,theyd Rather Have Grower And Crops,than To Just Have Crops. (unless Their One Of Them Cops That Actually Toke)know What Im Sayin?-later

i say take the scalded dog approach. as in run like a. do not go back there.
you can claim ''that its really wierd that you mention buckets occifer i had some walk off a month or two ago........'' and all the have is prints and a lie only YOU have to keep straight in court. if the got you on camera this tack won't help but if you get hauled in don;t open your yap and dont beleive a word they say. and lawyer up!!!!!!!!!!!

very good idea,thatd work,as long as you live around where they are.if you didnt and they wanted your id you'd be kinda screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back