cops!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a AVITART IRON LOTUS. THANKS lol

I'd wait until around the predicted harvest, then go on a co-op mission. 2 people, 9 plant bundles each.
maybe I shouldn't be the one for advice, but I'd get my plants back.
I doubt anyone would stand out there, day and night to watch you try and take some plants. Even surveillance is almost out of the question.
Don't take my advice, I'm just stoned.

Don't go there ever again. Ever. Never ever ever ever.

If the cops showed up at your house (which I seriously doubt), that's way better than if they caught you, red-handed, at the grow location.

Yo Ho lemon breed08,

Slow up for a few moments and allow your brain to function. Eighteen plants is cool, but it's not going to be the end of the world if you lose them.
It would seem that there are a few questions as to how all this happened, and in time you will maybe find out what gives, maybe you won't.

Let's say leo shows up at your place, and you get hauled off. Don't say anything without a lawyers advice period.

I looked up the laws in your state with regard to possesion and/or cultivation you can find your answers here hxxp://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4544

First don't panic or freak out over this. Each minute that passes works in your favor. Yes prints do degrade, and you can always play dumb as far as the rest of the world is concerned.

The big thing in all this is for you to realize that your young and you can always start another crop in another place, in another time. So really what is there to worry over.

Give it as much time as you think that you need to give and take your dog if you got one out for a stroll passed the spot. You can always deny any knowledge, and just say your walking your pooch, or looking for a stray cat that went this way, and you felt sorry for it and thought hey a good pet if I can get near him to see if he is tame. Bring along something a cat would eat.
I rather lean towards the idea of starting over, only this time

TELL NO ONE.

Good luck bro, let us know what you find out, and in the meantime we'll keep up some good thoughts for you.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

choking_victim said:
I'd wait until around the predicted harvest, then go on a co-op mission. 2 people, 9 plant bundles each.
maybe I shouldn't be the one for advice, but I'd get my plants back.
I doubt anyone would stand out there, day and night to watch you try and take some plants. Even surveillance is almost out of the question.
Don't take my advice, I'm just stoned.

ive got trailcams for hunting deer on my land and nobody has to be there to see you bro. set em on a tree, check em every couple of days and anything that passes inside of 40 yards or so gets a nice no-flash digital photo taken of it even at night. these things cost as little as $75. handy as hell if you dont wanna hang around all day to snap the shot yourself.

and iffin you live in arural area how much you wanna bet one of these cops we all hope your not gonna have to deal with hunts? im smarter than most cops ive met but theres allways the exception that proves the rule.

its not worth going back there. you might not have homegrown to smoke but i can promise theres even less to smoke in the pokey.

Prints on the buckets don't mean squat. It means you touched them at one time or another. You didn't leave prints on the plants.
Let 'em go for a while and go back in a week or so. I can't imagine any leo agency having the resources to scope it out forever for a few lousy plants.

no guys im not busted just wasent able to get to a computer i maid a dicision while talking to a couple trusted friends and we all think that there arnt pics just everyone is trying to catch me going out to them so last night i went home got on full camo and a camo face cover went back there and two at a time moved them by myself now there rite next to my house not better but ill be safe like you guys said if they had something on me they wouldent wait so i grabed them and pieced and within the next week im going to move them to a friends house and he will take care of them while im not there luckly i dident put them in the ground just yet i have to go fix the van that im moving them all in after this ill let you guys know and hell if i get a camera i'll show you what i so desperitly wanted to save but thats later so thanks for all the threads and who ever said that this is the best forum cuzz everyone comes together for a common purpose hell yea guys thanks ill keep you posted and besides i failed a piss test so im eather going to jail for a month or getting extendid probation eather way i have to see the majistrate thell tell me then if they have me on camera?

I dont think waiting to take em to your buddys is safe. take them now, as in yesterday. you still dont know who talked to who as far as the neighbors and the jakes(leo). id et them off the property toot suite.

yes probably a good idea but i cant get any type of good transpertation untill he comes back on wed so im stuck and plus i like having them there i can sit down next to them and just check them out i mean there already almost as tall as me and im 6 foot and i have untill november to pick them uhh i cant wait i just hope om off of probation when i pick them cuzz if im not then i gess i'll just age the buds oh well it will still be sweet! i think im ok anyway now cuzz i moved them and nothing happend i think the cops would freak by now!

ya but your prabably rite i should get them off now i agree i just cant and i had to move them then because rumer was that they were there so i just moved them so i dont know its probably a dumb idea but i had to do something so i did!

i'll give you guys the storie i know the cops know about them thats a fact how it doesent matter but i do know they know and for there being cameras i doubt it i had friends check it out no one has ever found them and i told a couple people to go back there a couple days before like say 4 of 5 trusted people that wont take them and they dident then last night i ran in there all covered up and haled them out so now there has been too many faces back there to pin point it on me i think im ok as long as i get them off the property asap so what do you guys think.

good call lemon_breed, I would have done the same. In fact, I have a few times lol. Much safe mojo heading your way!!!!!

i'd be putting them inside something to hide them.if your p.o. shows up at your house and sees em..your screwed.be damn careful when transporting em.6ft plants are gonna be a pain in the ace to transport.use common sense when doin so,dont wear a hat,dont slouch down,dont speed,take back roads..and you should be good.ive transported plant b-4,but never 6foot plants.i wish you all the luck in the world,let us know how it goes-peace

Wait untill dark, then put em in the neigbors yard that called the cops and call 911 from a payphone saying you see a prowler in the back yard of that address. Just write this grow off. I know it can be hard, especially if they are close to being done, but it's not worth getting the book thrown at you. If your on probation, you should NOT be growing to start with, just asking for trouble.

mojosat said:
Wait untill dark, then put em in the neigbors yard that called the cops and call 911 from a payphone saying you see a prowler in the back yard of that address.

Another bad idea.

What if the neighbor has security cameras and records that? Or, let's say he trips and breaks his ankles and can't walk. Or, what if the neighbor catches him?

I agree with Sticky, ok you may have got away with it this time, so in your mind you will think its ok to do it again and again and again, sooner or later your number is up, and by this time your risks would have gotten bigger leading to bigger punishment, keep your mind dude, dont let risks take your freedom.

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back