cops!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading on this forum about how nice everyone is on here. Well reading this thread that is not the case. Instead of poking fun at the guys misforutane you all could of help him out with words of advice, but you would rather make fun of his risky choice. Some people got nothing to lose but their plants. That may of been his problem. He could be in jail right now and some of you keep clowning on him. I don't want no one in jail for a non-volitent so say crime. May be one of yous going to jail would change your out look. I tried to get some info help on here once and got nothing but smart a@# answers. Certain ones in particular always seem to have a smart a@# answer unless the person posting is known on here. I will not give the pleasure of mentioning names.

Remember Bambi- If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all. may be childish but it applys to adults not just childern.

Hey Yimmy,

First off we do not know if the kid is in jail or what has happened to him.... Everyone here gave him the absolute BEST advice anyone could've done..... Abandon the Grow and forget everything about it.... He did not listen and went all tactical ninja style and went and got them the next night... He brought them to his own house.... There were several really bad decisions he made there...

We tried to help the kid.../shrug...

well.. he did say he lived in Michigan.

Let this be a lesson to everybody, here's something that was in the news last week.

hxxp://www.livingstondaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080926/NEWS01/809260307

Three men arrested for stealing pot plants

By Lisa Roose-Church • DAILY PRESS & ARGUS • September 26, 2008

Unadilla Township police arrested three Jackson men who became lost after allegedly stealing several marijuana plants from a rural Dexter Trail field.

Police Chief William Cook said Thursday that the trio — identified as 18-, 22- and 25-year-old men — admitted they stole the marijuana as payment for a bad drug debt.

"All three men admitted to police they were engaging in an illegal drug enterprise, and they had stolen the marijuana plants because of a bad drug debt owed to them by a Stockbridge man," the chief explained.

The incident took place at about 11:30 p.m. Saturday, when Investigator Ryan Hamlin became suspicious of a Pontiac Bonneville that pulled into a driveway where the officer was quietly patrolling. The driver of the vehicle, identified as the 22-year-old male, spotted the officer, quickly backed out and sped away, Cook said.

When Hamlin conducted a license plate check, he discovered the vehicle owner, identified as the 25-year-old man, had a suspended driver's license.

Hamlin then stopped the suspect vehicle and observed a baggie of marijuana sitting on the backseat. He subsequently arrested the driver, who was alone in the car.

Subsequent investigation indicated that the 22-year-old male had dropped off the other two men near a field where they allegedly stole the marijuana plants and then met back up with the driver, who dropped them off a second time, Cook said.

Police located the two alleged cohorts walking in Stockbridge.

Officers eventually recovered six pill bottles of suspected illegal medication, four large marijuana plants and six baggies of marijuana, Cook said.

Officers also seized $800 in cash, six cellular phones and the car under the Michigan Drug Forfeiture Act.

Police are seeking charges against the men for possession of illegal drugs with intent to distribute, a seven-year felony; and conspiracy to distribute illegal narcotics, a four-year felony.

Police did not release additional information.

Yimmy Capone said:
I keep reading on this forum about how nice everyone is on here. Well reading this thread that is not the case. Instead of poking fun at the guys misforutane you all could of help him out with words of advice, but you would rather make fun of his risky choice. Some people got nothing to lose but their plants. That may of been his problem. He could be in jail right now and some of you keep clowning on him. I don't want no one in jail for a non-volitent so say crime. May be one of yous going to jail would change your out look. I tried to get some info help on here once and got nothing but smart a@# answers. Certain ones in particular always seem to have a smart a@# answer unless the person posting is known on here. I will not give the pleasure of mentioning names.

Remember Bambi- If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all. may be childish but it applys to adults not just childern.

"I keep reading on this forum about how nice everyone is on here. Well reading this thread that is not the case. Instead of poking fun at the guys misforutane you all could of help him out with words of advice, but you would rather make fun of his risky choice."
I don't think anyone here would be doing poking fun buddy :). Even if so, it would be a member. You must realize my friend, this still is a public forum base where anybody can join. I'm sure you remember registering to this forum base. Did it ask you if you were a nice person etc. etc. and then require approval? No! They don't want it to be this much of a hassle. So they set it up you tick a terms and conditions box and you hit submit. Now if you were that member that skipped over it, think about it. No admin or anything will ever know. They put their trust in your hands there to make a good judgement. Then, the great MP staff who monitors these boards, have to ban people like this. This isn't fun, but it has to happen if you disobey rules.

These people are actually WAY different than good posters here at MP who will offer up good time while their watching a Buffalo Sabres game to defend their good buddies here. The people I know if they were to poke fun they would FIRST show the most SAFE decision for you (not the way you would look coolest in front of you friends, or make you the most MONEY you drug dealers!) and then second, maybe make a small joke to enlighten a serious situation. I recall a thread where one of our old buddies here Snuggles was wrongly taken advantage of by the LEO and we all gave comfort and support to him. Tons of people were sharing similar stories, engaging in deep conversations.

These people are not the people you speak of.

P.S. I am curious to see one situation where a true MPer "poked fun" at someone.

"He could be in jail right now and some of you keep clowning on him. I don't want no one in jail for a non-volitent so say crime. May be one of yous going to jail would change your out look. I tried to get some info help on here once and got nothing but smart a@# answers. Certain ones in particular always seem to have a smart a@# answer unless the person posting is known on here. I will not give the pleasure of mentioning names."

Alot of the people here actually HAVE went to jail before, and they still grow and offer tons of wise and knowledgeable advice. I'm sorry if an immature 18 year old decides to illegally grow on someone else's property but we don't support that here at MP, we support indoor or outdoor grows on your own property for yourself and not to sell.

Even still while they know this they offer the best help available. The obvious safest decision is ignored anyways and he MAY POSSIBLY have been busted. We did what we could, and he blatantly ignored us and thats disrespect especially when were trying to HELP YOU! We get NOTHING out of this. WE JUST KEEP YOU SAFE!!!

yeah some did try to help with tips and advice. Then as the thread goes on people start bashing him for his actions. People will do regardless of advice. You never made a bad decision? I doubt it. And don't think I have to play cool for my friends. I don't have freinds cus i don't trust friends. And one incident where a mp person pokes fun at some one. hold on let me get it for you.

Hello Yimmy :)

You really must stop reading in black and white, GSS came back to your thread twice more, giving you known experience and later giving you advice.

A quick joke was shared with you, that is all, once you have been here a while you will understand how the forum works, we are not 2D here, nothing was wrong with that post at all, its you who have entered a new arena of friends, you have to adapt to us, not us you.

if you ask for advice and then ignore the advice given, and end up in the slammer, what do you expect?

oh, what a smart individual. he completley ignored the advice of several experienced people. learning from mistakes you have made is smart, but learning to listen to the people who have made them, before you make them yourself is smarter.

I said he turned out to be one of the most helpful.
Sorry for my response but it was just the talk of him going to jail that got to me.Most peeps on here are cool, but some times people write some ignorant things that don't need to be said.
Jokes should be for like someone saying their wife found their plants or the cat p*ssed on it.
But LEO watching you That is not funny for no one.
But thats just my opinion.

I have to admit I would have a real hard time not going back and getting my plants. When I was younger and REALLY STUPID lol I once went back and got a plant I had at high noon and crossed a major intersection with it over my shoulder. Ummmmmmmm yeah, like I said.......

Yimmy, you need to realize all poor godspeed did was make a joke, and you decided to be egotistical, elitist, and harassing (flaming)

For those not as smart as you, let me define: (just kidding)

let me explain. this is what you posted:

godspeedsuckah said:
i personnaly think water is bad seening how alot of bacteria comes from water. oh by the way my brother is a scientist so don't argue the facts. thats his field is bacteria and viruses.

(17 days) is that you trying to be funny godspeedsuckah
lets not try to insult my intelligence since i am considered on the genuis side

Oh i just seen your a hillbilly under your name now i see how smart you are(smartass)

And...even after saying this, he came back and felt bad and he said:

godspeedsuckah said:
I don't know if it helps or not but my doctor told me one time that lime and / or lemons in your water do help with cleaning you out. I love my doc The reason being is that they are a natural diuretic.

He still gave you the best of his advice despite being called a Hillbilly by you.

I am not responding to anything else you say by the way that worked me up a little but I love this message board and I don't want to be kicked off. If you decide to come after me and flame me, then go ahead. You can be the one to get banned. But I'll let my buddies defend me.

Where the heck did this come from??? Wow, I need to smoke another bowl, I am very confused. LOL.

DomsChron said:
But I'll let my buddies defend me.

I got your back buddy. I am still REALLY CONFUSED as to where the heck this came from. I thought we were talking about lemonbreed's adventures. Oh well, I am going to smoke another bowl, brb.

I'm hittin one now out of the RooR. Join me at bong hitters club!

I should stop smokin this northern lights eh? sorry for fueling this mess!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back