cops!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheEnhancementSmoker said:
Another bad idea.

What if the neighbor has security cameras and records that? Or, let's say he trips and breaks his ankles and can't walk. Or, what if the neighbor catches him?

I see sarcasm escapes your massive intellect...read the second half of the post for the sound advice I gave.

i wouldve said never go back to those plants ever again but.... if it was me personally i could see myself pacing around my front door trying to figure out a way to get my beautiful ladies back in sight so i cant give any advice on this one :)

I guess it just depends on how important staying free is. For instance, if you've been in trouble, and then you willfully violate probation, and then you plant 18 plants that got found, you moved them to your house... dude, if you don't shed some stupid real soon, you're going to prison... if not this time, maybe next time. Good luck with your plan, I hope you can stay lucky for a while. Was there anything you wanted to do when you grow up...?

Your biggest mistake could very well be the 4 or 5 people you think wont rat on you..if LEO puts them under pressure your *** is grass...
you need to listen to these folks advise and wash your hands of this crap,
unless prison is in your 5 year plan... be wise. you're young..

They're probably on to you already...just waitin on a chance to nab ya..

and cops dont TAKE the crop..they wait on you to come back so they can link it to you..mask or not..too many people know theyre yours..dont count on 19 year old friends to keep they're mouth shut. jail is a scary place.

Lemon Breed is braver than we thought a :D
Well done dude! Good luck moving them around...
I wouldn't keep them at home for now.. Sounds risky to me.. But I am often paranoid... I wouldn't have gone back for them in the first place! :hubba:
Enjoyed reading the updates... Send us some pics when you can...

lol reading all your guys's threads about how i am a dumb *** trust me i know very well but for some reason i cant just let them go i just cant im a tree hugger when it comes to my babies like for real i just sit out there and hang out with them for hours expecting ploting how big they will get and everything and i dont know i just love my plants i know im dumb and honestly if i get busted for this im skipping town but trust me when i say this next year im not going to grow i plant to leave the state after high school and i dont have a p.o. im 18 which means adult probation and random drug tests that's it so whatever but other then that oh yea and the people that know about my plants, well lets just say we have delt with the so called police befoure and they dident nail me then because no one talked and we had our stories straight so i know what you guys are thinking for shore but i can trust them! and thats a fact. But i have plans to move them tomorrow night i have it figured out i have them in a perfect place to get them in the van and were leaving at one to move cuzz the police switch posts at one they all go in and the night shift go's out and at 3 is too late cuzz thats when they run the back roads looking for drunks so im going to move them at one and put them at the house im at now and my best friend will take care of them and i give him a little bud and everyones happy and i know 18 6 ft plants are allot but im doing it screw it i mean if i get caught i'll get out on a p. r. bond and im taking off leaving this state but if all goes as planed im chillin listenin to bob marley dont worry about a thing and not bothering no one so we will see ill let you guys see them if i can just get a camera thats the only prob is getting a camera without anyone knowing what im doing ill try but no garantees well thanks for all the tips keep sending the threads it all helps for realy you guys bring up some things i would never think off so thanks but ill keep you all posted later!

lemon_breed08 said:
lol reading all your guys's threads about how i am a dumb *** trust me i know very well but for some reason i cant just let them go i just cant im a tree hugger when it comes to my babies like for real i just sit out there and hang out with them for hours expecting ploting how big they will get and everything and i dont know i just love my plants i know im dumb and honestly if i get busted for this im skipping town but trust me when i say this next year im not going to grow i plant to leave the state after high school and i dont have a p.o. im 18 which means adult probation and random drug tests that's it so whatever but other then that oh yea and the people that know about my plants, well lets just say we have delt with the so called police befoure and they dident nail me then because no one talked and we had our stories straight so i know what you guys are thinking for shore but i can trust them! and thats a fact. But i have plans to move them tomorrow night i have it figured out i have them in a perfect place to get them in the van and were leaving at one to move cuzz the police switch posts at one they all go in and the night shift go's out and at 3 is too late cuzz thats when they run the back roads looking for drunks so im going to move them at one and put them at the house im at now and my best friend will take care of them and i give him a little bud and everyones happy and i know 18 6 ft plants are allot but im doing it screw it i mean if i get caught i'll get out on a p. r. bond and im taking off leaving this state but if all goes as planed im chillin listenin to bob marley dont worry about a thing and not bothering no one so we will see ill let you guys see them if i can just get a camera thats the only prob is getting a camera without anyone knowing what im doing ill try but no garantees well thanks for all the tips keep sending the threads it all helps for realy you guys bring up some things i would never think off so thanks but ill keep you all posted later!

Like Bob Marley says,:2940th_rasta: "Every little thing, is gonna be all right now":cool:

and that, my friend and fellow scofflaw is why we are here.......good luck, and do it right.

growing indoors or out doors, you should never tell anyone! not even your wife or girl no matter what. you know, what happens if you get into an arguenment. They are pissed, and your in trouble you see. I dont think its a good idea to kick it with your plants outdoors either because you never know who is going to walk by and see you there with the plants. just forget them. if its that important to you find a new place and try again next year. I dont think your dumb or anything but it sure isn't safe to try to harvest the plants or even go near them. Well what ever you do good luck and try not to get cought!

It's obvious that he dont care if he gets caught and he aint ganna listen..

GOODLUCK DUDE...

I just don't know what to tell ya man...except you got some balls or either shite stupid...Best of luck to ye'

dude... for one, they are not gonna look for finger prints. that **** is expensive and time consuming. Dont even trip off of it, dont acknowledge it and if they bring you in, deny it till the very end. They are gonna tell you they have your photo, but i bet you they are lying. The investigators they hire are the best of the best and they will say anything to get you to confess. DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! get a lawyer. But i bet you they wont even come for you.

Its over, and if your in trouble like you say you are as it is, i wouldn't be growing anymore, especially on someone else's land. Im sure you'll be fine and good luck dude.

ohhh and my uncle got 5 years for growing. my aunt just failed a piss test and didnt get a damn thing. they just told her not to do it again. If you were to get caught up, it'll probably be a misdameanor chage. But it also depends on what your on probation for...

Doesn't this suck how most of us, if not all of us, have to worry about this. I hate it. Its on my mind everyday and it worries the hell out of me. Im moving to a home with a little more land thank god, but its still an irritating fact that i (us all) will never be completely safe.

I have my cannabis card but it still really doesn't matter...

Man Lemon, you are a knucklehead. I also play the guerilla game in the same state. Ever hear of the moultrie infrared game cams. Well the cops are getting smart to using them as well. Especially someone dumb enough to put 18 buckets in the same area. You are to young and dumb for this game at this point in your life.

I won't even bother to give you anymore tips, because again you are to young and dumb to listen yet. Get a job, go to school,and someday when you have your **** together start growing again. You are prison bound.

WOW, I really have enjoyed following this thread! I must say, tenacity must run in your family, I would have probably just never gone back, but I am older and stay within NORML's limits to 5 plants in my state and only grow on private property... and I still sweat bullets when my outdoor ladies keep staying tall and green and not ready yet as all the other vegetation dies back! I do actually understand your enthusiasm and love for your plants, I was ur age when I started growing in an attic of an apartment building I was living in... I spent afternoons over fertilizing, over watering and pruning! LOL, and I was on probabtion for possessing it. I look back and think how much the great life I know today would have been different if I had been busted for the twenty or so plants I arrogantly had in all the windows. I have had my skirmishes and thumbed my nose at the law in the past too, but life is too good to take chances like getting sent away for plants you possibly could never see burst into buds anyway. I guess Im still a rebel and still growing and being a young headstrong grower at one point in my life I applaud your never say die attitude, but the been there done that guy would say just build yourself a hydro setup, build her in the privacy of your house and dont say nothin more about it to anyone... except maybe the ole lady who might notice the big vented box in the corner!
Best of luck...
look forward to more harrowing tales from the never give up commando!
CHEERS MAN

Just stay away! If they come pick you up, deny! If they say they have witness', deny. If they say they have pics, you got it deny. Just remember, if you go back they will have pics, and I would bet that they are not to far from there waiting. Our justice system is great, a cop can sit and lie on the stand during questioning, whenever they want with no reprucusions. You tell one lie during questioning and they will pin every grow on you for 100 miles. Maybe even a burglary or two, whatever cases they can close at your expence. Just stay away from there. Just remember most leo are dumb as a box of rocks, if they werent they would be capable of a much better job.

Dude, I have to say your not making good decisions...

first off the minute anyone but you knew you were growing I would of wrote the grow off...

Then you suspected the cops have identified the grow but did not take the plants.... This would of been a good sign to just write it off as well,,,, but you didnt heed that...

YOu chose listen to some of the knuckleheads that said go camo up and go get your plants.... Thats almost the dumbest thing Ive ever heard..... You want to get caught dont you?

Then you sucessfully retrieve the plants but bring them to your house???:hitchair: :eek: That IS the dumbest thing I ever heard of...... Why wouldnt one of your friends that you trust so much offer up his residence? and youre 18.....PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT YOUR FOLKS PLACE?????

If it is....then your not only a ******* your a inconsiderate *******....Your parent could lose thier house if this is the case/...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back