cops!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell ya what.If someone is ignorant enough to engage in activities that involve retrieving suspect plants,they deserve to be ridiculed.Furthermore,I have been a member for a little while.I have had the privilage to be enlightened by many on this forum,many very cool people..This leads me to this question....Who is Yimmy anyway? I never heard of him.Perhaps he's the same guy that started this post,and playing childish games,the same childish games one plays in a half a$$ grow op...my opinion anyway
Stay cool EVERYONE

Remember Bambi- If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all. may be childish but it applys to adults not just childern.

lets not try to insult my intelligence since i am considered on the genuis side

Oh i just seen your a hillbilly under your name now i see how smart you are(smartass)
..."YIMMY".......aren't both of those "your" quotes???..:confused2:

Can't believe I got such an arouse out of you people. Taken it to your heart a little to much aren't you all. feelin a little guilty by what I said I can see.
Now to your remarks. About me being a genuis-My I.Q. is 156 which is pretty damn high. My college GPA for accounting is 3.8. For you that don't know an A=4.0 and a B= 3.0. and the bambi remark Hahahaha.pretty funy Hick. Thats why I love thee internet everyone is so tough when your *** can't be touched. Keep talking **** in a safe place. And as I posted earlier in this thread most are cool on here except when someone on here that ain't known says something then people want to cut up. If it was you hick that said what I said they would be kissing your *** or godsspeedsucah, or Mutt. or Hempgoddess, etc. But since I wrote it and i ain't knowin on here everyone has something to say.

All i simply was trying to say is it not cool to make fun of some one going to jail. Not my fault people were feeling a little sensitive about what I said.
If my name had moderator under my name people would be agreeing, but since I'm a nobody on here people want to say something smart.
And Hick you know you were one on here I appreicated and now you get involved. thats cool though.

P.S. every time you quote me it adds a rep point to me. so thanks for quoting

Godspeed I used my first thread to show that not everyone on here is so freindly. It just so happen you were the first to post on it and said something smarta#s. But then I pointed out that you also turned out to be the most helpful. I asked if 16 days was enough to get clean for my PO and you said no 17.lol It just wasn't funny at the time and I made a remark about you being a hillbilly. Now you remember. To many bong rips for you my friend.

Then i was following this thread and I seen people making fun of poor lemonbreeds misfourtane. He might be in jail is how it seems. And me didn't like the remarks some people made about him being in jail. I did not mean to pull you into it but it was an example. I'm in no way a hater. I just be reading about how this is such a friendly site but i don't see everyone being so friendly. Hypocrits. But as I mention you and a few others seem real cool but others say things that should not be said if they are so friendly. And since I mentioned it everyone is trying to put their 2 cents in on what i said. And they get 2 cents back for change, cus what they say is worthless. Sorry you got caught up in the crossfire.

My Intelligence Quotient is higher than yours but feel no need to brag about it.

Stop being so serious Yimmy :)

No big deal I was just a little confused at the moment. Did you try the lemons and lime, and did you get your urine test done? My doctor really did tell me that, supposedly it will clean your system out real well.

Godspeed no my PO didn't pop it on me,thank god, so i don't know if it worked. But thanks for the help.

Hippy I don't care if I.Q. is higher than mine. I don't brag about it either. Someone just brought it up so I had to show that I am no dummy.

I do like this site it is very helpful. Its just the jokes about jail that got to me and now everyone wants to respond to what i said like they got sensitive about it.

Do I have to suspend myself for two weeks like papabeach.lol see thats a joke. People will do risky things but that don't mean we have to make fun of his situation.

Wow this thread and arguement just keeps going.

yimmy capone said:
All i simply was trying to say is it not cool to make fun of some one going to jail.

You remember what site you're on right? Of course you do, you're a genious. :rolleyes: It's a reality- folks who make poor choices go to jail. It happens! Especially when it comes to MJ. I think it's great for members to go back and read about someone elses careless mistakes. Hopefully they will learn something that will keep them out of the slammer.

Another thread that's run its course. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back