cops!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt, first I would have heard the word cops I would have forgotten the whole grow, never to mentioned again. Why risk it ?

lemon_breed08 said:
lol reading all your guys's threads about how i am a dumb *** trust me i know very well but for some reason i cant just let them go i just cant im a tree hugger when it comes to my babies like for real i just sit out there and hang out with them for hours expecting ploting how big they will get and everything and i dont know i just love my plants i know im dumb and honestly if i get busted for this im skipping town but trust me when i say this next year im not going to grow i plant to leave the state after high school and i dont have a p.o. im 18 which means adult probation and random drug tests that's it so whatever but other then that oh yea and the people that know about my plants, well lets just say we have delt with the so called police befoure and they dident nail me then because no one talked and we had our stories straight so i know what you guys are thinking for shore but i can trust them! and thats a fact. But i have plans to move them tomorrow night i have it figured out i have them in a perfect place to get them in the van and were leaving at one to move cuzz the police switch posts at one they all go in and the night shift go's out and at 3 is too late cuzz thats when they run the back roads looking for drunks so im going to move them at one and put them at the house im at now and my best friend will take care of them and i give him a little bud and everyones happy and i know 18 6 ft plants are allot but im doing it screw it i mean if i get caught i'll get out on a p. r. bond and im taking off leaving this state but if all goes as planed im chillin listenin to bob marley dont worry about a thing and not bothering no one so we will see ill let you guys see them if i can just get a camera thats the only prob is getting a camera without anyone knowing what im doing ill try but no garantees well thanks for all the tips keep sending the threads it all helps for realy you guys bring up some things i would never think off so thanks but ill keep you all posted later!

This post is over 2 months old.

Being too cock sure at 18 teaches you that you should have listened to advice and not be so confident that you can beat LEO.

I wonder what the foods like?

I also wonder is he now has a higher voice.

HippyInEngland said:
This post is over 2 months old.

Being too cock sure at 18 teaches you that you should have listened to advice and not be so confident that you can beat LEO.

I wonder what the foods like?

I also wonder is he now has a higher voice.

lol... he's crazy.

I heard of retarded folks before, even knew a few to be capable of complex thoughts, but this guy is about 3 bricks short of a load :rofl:

SmokinMom said:
The original posters last time here was July 25th. I wonder if that's due to his poor choices? :p

Probably because he was moving it that same weekend.

SmokinMom said:
The original posters last time here was July 25th. I wonder if that's due to his poor choices? :p

This was one of the most entertaining threads of the summer. I hope Mr. Lemon Breed comes back next year (or in 5 -10) to regale us with his latest dubious adventures. We can all try to talk sense into him again. :D

I wouldn't go back unless it's at night with a skii mask. Also, duct tape the soles of your shoes. Take anything you left at the scene and toss it in to a pile. Water bottles, bags, anything, throw it in to a pile. Douse it with a gallon of gas and take off (unless it's somewhere where that would start a forest fire).

You didn't leave any semen on anything did you??

"This jobs isn't really how y'know shows like CSI make it out to be. I mean when I first joined the force, I assumed there was semen on everything! And there was some sort of semen database that had every bad guy's semen in it. There isn't! That doesn't exist! It'd be nice. Like that crime scene to today. If the man had ejaculated and then punched you in the face, we would have a real good shot at catching him! But no.. just a punch in the face, no semen. Story of my life..."

-Officer Michaels

Hey,

I live on Vancouver Island and the police don't bother with 18 plants. Not sure what the USA will do, I'd pick those plants up quick, probably at night with two duffle bags. It would only take 4 minutes to chop and walk or run like the wind:) :eek:

Too true dude! Had a similar incident myself just a year back and almost got busted. They left the plants as bait it seemed but I wasn't dumb enough to go get them. They could still be out there as far as I know. Not worth the risk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back