Corn Fields

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoot1073

Reaction score
WHATS UP ALL WENT OUT TODAY AND CHECKED MY PLOTS,THERE LOOKING REAL GOOD,JUST A LITTLE WORRIED THAT I MAY NOT HAVE ENOUGHT TIME BEFORE THE FARMERS HARVEST CORN,BUT HERES WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE TODAY.THEY WERE PLANTED 7/1/07.TOOK ALL MALES OUT 3 WEEKS AGO. WHAT U THINK??:hubba:

OUT.jpg

OUT1.jpg

OUT2.jpg

OUT3.jpg

OUT4.jpg

OUT5.jpg

OUT6.jpg

OUT7.jpg

OUT8.jpg

OUT9.jpg

Scoot My plants will be coming up in less than 2 weeks. Yours look like they could use from a month to six weeks. It looks like they could be cutting that corn before your plants get done. This pic of one of my plants is a week old. The buds right now are really big and so sticky i had to use alcohol to clean my hands just to get the sap off. You are going to have to go more indica if your going to grow there. Alos notice how i grew on the edge and let the weeds grow close ot my plants. That way their is not a latge clean spot for the farmers to see. Im sure you wont have your plants there when they harvest but i don`t even wan`t the farmer to know im growing in his field. It will just bring unwanted problems if leo finds out you grew there before they will be watching the area even if you grow in a different field next year. I hope it works out. I hope thats one of the fields that they get too really late but it could be first you never know. Slim PS How many plants do you have growing there. They look really good.

Sticky.jpg

Your pics are so pretty! I especially love the one in that 2nd set of your shadow holding the camera up snapping the pic- how cool is that!

Anyways, hope they finish in time. :)

Oh and please don't use all caps...it can be taken as you shouting. ;)

yeah mate looking good but yeah still a while yet so hopefully those farmers dont crop for a while

I am not sure what State you are in, but here surrounded by the Great lakes they will be harvesting corn starting maybe the first week of October, but it could also be as late as November, depending on various factors, ie Rain, Corn dryness, other crops that come off first. But hopefully they start getting in gear for you soon.

They have already started harvesting corn here in the midwest. Those plants look damn good though

Corn is coming down quick in the upper Midwest. I hope they make it!:D Thanks for the pics!

Latest posts

Back