cosmic nights grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
within 4 hours of watering, the gals perked right up man. things are looking real good now, thanks for the assistance Stoney, and everyone else that`s been keeping up with my grow:) .:ccc: :cool: :ccc:

Draston said:
d`you want pics of the recovery, or of the problematic droopy plant?
if it`s the latter, then there are pics about 5 threads back, just taken yesterday morning.
If you want pics of my complete grow, as it is today, no problem man.
let me know dude.:fly: :cool: :fly:

here`s some pics, taken this morning....:cool: :beatnik: :cool:
the last two pics are of this "rusting" coloured spots/patches, i think my ph may be a little high, and has locked out manganese and zinc.this rust spotted leaf is on the gal, on the last 3 pics,
what d`you all think?

praktrica 020.jpg

praktrica 022.jpg

praktrica 024.jpg

praktrica 025.jpg

praktrica 026.jpg

praktrica 029.jpg

praktrica 027.jpg

praktrica 028.jpg

what kind of pots do you have yours in? I have mine in these ones from wal mart that were 10 inchs wide and I think they are around 1.5 to 2 gal pots but I don't know specifics.

Do you think it would be beneficial to transplant them into some 5 gal pots for more root room?

i`ve got mines in 2gallon pots, but some i have in 1 gallon, i`ll be transplanting them shortly, their growth has sped up lately.
I think this "rusting spots / patches" are the zinc and mn def`s though.
i`ll pick up some micro-nutrients on tuesday, when i can get up to the garden center. Those lil` bottles/containers cost a fortune man, around £6-9 for 100grams. unbelievable. but they`ll be worth it if they solve my girls condition.
i`ll keep ya updated.
"confirmed" another 2 females today, that`s five females out of seven,the widow skunk grow. got a couple of the pots mixed up last night ,and i was too stoned to remember where to put them. still can`t tell:confused: .
only problem with the grow is the rusting,which occured, due to the high ph( i used tap water for a few days earlier, i have very hard water).
what you doin with yours Draston?

shuggy4105 said:
i`ve got mines in 2gallon pots, but some i have in 1 gallon, i`ll be transplanting them shortly, their growth has sped up lately.
I think this "rusting spots / patches" are the zinc and mn def`s though.
i`ll pick up some micro-nutrients on tuesday, when i can get up to the garden center. Those lil` bottles/containers cost a fortune man, around £6-9 for 100grams. unbelievable. but they`ll be worth it if they solve my girls condition.
i`ll keep ya updated.
"confirmed" another 2 females today, that`s five females out of seven,the widow skunk grow. got a couple of the pots mixed up last night ,and i was too stoned to remember where to put them. still can`t tell:confused: .
only problem with the grow is the rusting,which occured, due to the high ph( i used tap water for a few days earlier, i have very hard water).
what you doin with yours Draston?

I might just leave them in the pots they are in right now. Mine are pretty steady at growth right now since I have them still on 24/7 (tommorrow will be 30 days since start of growth). My tallest one "bertha" is sitting at 15 inches right now tall and healthy as ****. It just hasn't had any problems at all like my others. Anyways. I think for this grow I might just leave them in the pots they are in (they don't need any more shock after all the crap they've been through) and in 3ish weeks I plan to shoot them into flowering mode with an HPS system I plan on buying. I've learned the basics this grow and next grow I plan on trying to perfect some of the stuff I've learned and also try topping/clonning. Just a milestone I have set for myself.

yeah i`m 24/7 with the hps 400w,i`ve I.D five females out of a batch of seven, so not bad odds man, pretty lucky so far i just hope it lasts.
but i`m running out of space man, i`ve got seven seed germing, twelve growing (5 weeks old),and another five waiting to break soil surface.
I`m still setting up my veg chamber,bubbler cloner(still being taught how-to by a felllow member)and my flower space, which obviously is the biggest:eek: it`s pure hectic man, i think i can`t get things done quick enough, as i get paid on Tuesday, so,those expensive "Micro-Nutrients" will have to wait till then. But they are looking good dude, and smelling as good as your favourate girl on a saturday night, love it!
:fly: :peace: :48: :smoke1: :stoned: :fly:

shuggy4105 said:
yeah i`m 24/7 with the hps 400w,i`ve I.D five females out of a batch of seven, so not bad odds man, pretty lucky so far i just hope it lasts.
but i`m running out of space man, i`ve got seven seed germing, twelve growing (5 weeks old),and another five waiting to break soil surface.
I`m still setting up my veg chamber,bubbler cloner(still being taught how-to by a felllow member)and my flower space, which obviously is the biggest:eek: it`s pure hectic man, i think i can`t get things done quick enough, as i get paid on Tuesday, so,those expensive "Micro-Nutrients" will have to wait till then. But they are looking good dude, and smelling as good as your favourate girl on a saturday night, love it!
:fly: :peace: :48: :smoke1: :stoned: :fly:

yeah my stuff isn't sticking to much but if I leave the door shut and I put a shirt or towel at the bottom of the door to lock in light, after about 3 or 4 hours if you open the door and my room door is open you can smell it in the living room.

well today i went and bought some " miracle grow, moisture control".
i know everyone thinks it`s bad news, but that`s just for seedlings. too hot for them.but "Established" and mature plants should be sound, for their last transplant into 3 gallon pots and then flower. maybe a week later, but a transplant should cause no stress whatsoever, if done correctly, so a few days or so.
does anyone know if it`s still viable, to mix in worm-castings with the MG?:joint: :cool: :joint:
Any chance of burn? maybe i`ll just put in half the usual dose to the mix....

shuggy4105 said:
well today i went and bought some " miracle grow, moisture control".
i know everyone thinks it`s bad news, but that`s just for seedlings. too hot for them.but "Established" and mature plants should be sound, for their last transplant into 3 gallon pots and then flower. maybe a week later, but a transplant should cause no stress whatsoever, if done correctly, so a few days or so.
does anyone know if it`s still viable, to mix in worm-castings with the MG?:joint: :cool: :joint:
Any chance of burn? maybe i`ll just put in half the usual dose to the mix....

My grow is done completely with that soil. I think its fine but next time I'm not getting it because I want to try and do all the nutes myself.

yeah, i heard that the "slow release ferts" MG was the one to stay clear of.
what was the final product like, yeild but mainly potency?:peace:

Draston said:
My grow is done completely with that soil. I think its fine but next time I'm not getting it because I want to try and do all the nutes myself.
did you add any additional nutes, at any point Draston?
I`m transplanting into this soil for flower, with worm castings. as it`s for flower, i`m not sure whether to use the castings or not.
anyone got any advice for this most important phase?:)

well, i`ve got seven correctly sexed.i got only one "hermie", and the rest females.5 seed i`m still waiting on germing, and another 5 which have broke the soil surface. this is a grow i`m beggining now, to enable me to harvest the quickest, and more often.it will just inter-mingle with this grow......but i have them in a seperate area, using cfl`s.
i`ll post pics of the little ones tomorrow, maybe the big ones too.
the tallest is now around 2ft.varying heights all the way down to 8 inches. the 8" one is very strange,it`s the same age as all the rest, but it`s had no problems and has kept really compact, looks more like a cabbage,lol.
i`ll post pics soon man.
#Shuggy:cool:

when did you throw them into flowering? I'm going to wait about 2 more weeks before I do it :p.

haven`t done it yet, plan on leaving them another couple of weeks too.
i`m going to transplant into the 3 gall. pots, then wait for around a week after that, then shift into flower.
i`m stopping veg ferts now and trying to let them use up the soil nutes and start them on flower nutes a couple of days before the swap.:cool:

need to raise the light too, as i can see a bit of heat stress on the tops.

Nice! I learned this week after moving my plants that I don't think I can support 3 or 5 gal pots in my closet. Next grow I think I'm going to try 4 plants in my closet instead of 6 and put 2 in other places to see if 4 in my closet get me more yeild than 6.

did you just begin with 4, or did you have more?
i started with more due to the expected 50% male population, but none yet.

shuggy4105 said:
did you just begin with 4, or did you have more?
i started with more due to the expected 50% male population, but none yet.

Well I mean I started with 6, put 7 outside (all ate by rabbits, dammit :( ) and all the 6 in my house are doing perfect. Thing is they don't have a lot of room to bush out because of size limitations so I actually want them to stretch upwards :p. At the end of next week I'm going to order my 600watt grow light so that means I will have put my babies through 6 weeks of veg (little over a month) and then I plan on doing the full 9 weeks of flowering. That way I get some stuff through summer and can start my next grow and have some mid next semester in college.

Latest posts

Back