cotton mouth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbcbeats

Reaction score
what do yall do to fight cotton mouth??? sometimes i found that eating a mint as u smoke does the trick but not all the time??? drinks dont really help me either.

water helps for me.. eating anythign with sugar in it reduces the length of my high.. so i try to drink water and stay stoned for as long as possible....... lol

otherwise chewing gum helps and did i mention just good cold water?

Mr.Wakenbake said:
water helps for me.. eating anythign with sugar in it reduces the length of my high.. so i try to drink water and stay stoned for as long as possible....... lol

Yes ice cold water is the best. I find that anything with sugar in it just makes it worse.

yah... cotton mouth is just part of smokin, you can fight it with a hot coffee or something, but it will come back 10 seconds after your sip lol

I choose a good old cup of tea :) A freind of mine gets cotton mouth so bad that his top lip curls under itself revealing his teeth and he cant stop it as its not actually him doing it, its the cotton mouth!!

Mr.Wakenbake said:

yup the gum always helps and the water also but sometimes i just need the sweets lol even if it takes the high away i know i'll smoke some more later on :D

i just use one of the many gallons of distilled water i have laying around, it tastes good.

I usually just drink water or Powerade and it helps.

Well I think a Mongoose is suposed to work wonders against a Cobra but im not sure if they will take care of a Cottonmouth. Slim

Latest posts

Back