couple questions boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chirp

Reaction score
yo guys. I'm about 1 1/2 months into budding and my trees are looking nice. I was told to use my 400 watt metal halide for budding, I have a 400 hps but I was told thats better for growing any advice there. Also my side branches are starting to get heavy with nug should I tie them down or something. ONe more thing How often and how much should I water. Thanks for advice.

hps heavy on red end of spectrum, for flower & mh is on the blue for the veg

You've made it this far into flowering, and u are asking how much to water? That's weird. And u will want to tie the branches up and not down. And cole nailed her, hps all the way for flowering baby! Some people do throw Mh's in there (like me) but you should have a hps in there as well, more lumens with a hps too.

chirp said:
yo guys. I'm about 1 1/2 months into budding and my trees are looking nice. I was told to use my 400 watt metal halide for budding, I have a 400 hps but I was told thats better for growing any advice there. Also my side branches are starting to get heavy with nug should I tie them down or something. ONe more thing How often and how much should I water. Thanks for advice.

the person that told you was very vague and misinformed.

in nature.. mj starts flowering when the earth tilts and days get shorter
and light spectrum from the sun going through the atmostphere turns light into the red spectrum of visible light.

and believe me.. nobody knows better than mother nature.

MH for veg and HPS for flowering stage..

;)

I've been watering when neccessary basically asking what kind of watering cycle you have

Whenever they need it, no schedule here, no set days when to water. You have gotten this far, so your watering schedule must be working!

Latest posts

Back