Crystal Throttle, anybody try it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420benny

Not lost, just exploring
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to have won a pack on another site and I am curious if anyone here has tried it. I found a couple gjs about it and she is very impressive. AfwreckxCrystal Trident. Beautiful, bluish, huge buds that are supposedly super sweet. I can't wait to try her. I asked the breeder about outdoors and he said it was so good, he bought some from his buddy that grew it outside.

I've never heard of it either...but hey man...ya can't beat free beans, congrats man...and keep us updated!

I am pretty sure a buddy of mine over from my old hang out Minitruckin created this strain using a Trainwreck mom and I can't remember the male but when I first saw pics from his seeds I recall being very impressed.

There may be another strain with the same name but I think I am on track here.

Sub

Correct Sub, they are from mini. He's the one who gifted them and made them. I am running out of room already for my outdoor girls. I may need to find 2 more patients and expand the garden. I think these beans have been passed around among a small group at bbay is why no one here has seen them. Hopefully I won't screw it up and you can see mine. lol

Latest posts

Back