Dam animals 😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used it as bait gonna move the ones not planted

Nope 2 we're empty just got done checking them and watering plants I'm
putting a little bit of guano and soil in the 1 trap I left down in the spot nothing else was Disturbed what other kinda bait should I maybe put in the trap?
PB, cheese anything that rats love more than batshit 😁

Mom let a squirrel into her house (they were her friends), and it proceeded to chew up every thing in site. I took a bun and smeared PB on it and stuck it in a live trap. The squirrel wasn't happy. I brought him back to the ranch and cut him loose in the back yard with the rest of 'em.

Well posted pic in grow journal and here's a update on the animal catching... I went down to put some raw bat guano and cheese in the trap got busted by some deer that were in the area set the trap we will see in the am if anything get locked up in Kindbud jail lol
PXL_20220603_003840869.jpg
PXL_20220603_003926035.MP.jpg

My cats have wreck my plants before. They like to lay in the warm dirt. Are you sure some animal didn't bed down there and squash them? I didn't see where anyone has mentioned a woodchuck either. I found this on a website "Woodchucks will nibble your stems and collapse the plant. "

I would be pissed. Never have seen an animal do that. Usually eat the leaves.....I do agree with Hopper.....squirrel.
Pute: I am growing a tropicalized peach tree. I put rose plugs for fertilizer around it. <-- These are actually hammered into the ground. Next morning sumpin nocturnal had dug them up, and carried one to the middle of the yard to chew on it, leaving it half-gone.

Hadda be a raccoon. I hope it wasn't Absolute Unit. I don't want him getting sick. The others you just gotta live with.

as do I...
I have seen a rat several times at the bird-food dish. I try to consider them in the wild as being like squirrels without the fuzzy tail.

Now you guys got me thinking it was a rat that dug up my fertilizer.

No animal prisoners so I'm gonna to dig 2 more holes for plants needing to go in ground then I'm making a 15 gallon super pot that will hold 5 or 6 plants it's going to be used to fill full of dirt and throw it into briar patch plant experiment time think it's gonna work great

Animal isnt going to come and take the chance that I will bury it alive if it messes with my medicine again so traps getting pulled out of little garden in the morning it's noticable and don't want it sitting around them

Latest posts

Back