Dam animals 😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here's a few pics 1 will survive other prob won't opinions on first one? Was gonna pull it and use it to try to make 10 clones out of it probably to late now.....
PXL_20220601_183931276.jpg

PXL_20220601_184053783.jpg
PXL_20220601_184228478.jpg

I had problems just like that about 10 years back. My stems were chewed at the base almost carbon copy of picture above. It was rats. I had to move everything to a second spot. You could walk away and come right back and they had been there and gone asap.

I had problems just like that about 10 years back. My stems were chewed at the base almost carbon copy of picture above. It was rats. I had to move everything to a second spot. You could walk away and come right back and they had been there and gone asap.
nice to see you monkey guy 😊 rats did that to all my pepper plants one year chopped them right off at the bottom

I have seen a rat a couple of times in my backyard. I don’t live in the sticks but I have a mile or so of woods in my backyard to the next road. I thought rats were city dwellers but I was wrong.

Latest posts

Back