Darn Hermie Ahhh! ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The New Girl

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm sure I already have the answer but is this a hermie? - it's been hiding in the middle of my plants. Should I pull them all to stop from getting seeeds even though trichs are mostly clear on some? They are getting cloudy on others... :p
I am so madddddd...

herm1.jpg

herm2.jpg

herm3.jpg

damn, sure looks just like what i choped yesterday except for the purple pistils. i do believe that is a hermie. but could be wrong.

gettinggray1964 said:
what strain, and how long into flower????
It's THC Bomb, it was a runt in the middle of my grow so I never saw it hermie as it was female - and 8 weeks into flower, i just cut it out but it may be way too late - unless they are just swollen calyxes :fid:

:hubba: i don't think you have anything to worry about, if what i saw was pollen sacs they didn't look to be open. so keep your fingers crossed. great grow by the way!!!

You have a healthy female, no male bits, what made you so 'sure' you had a hermie?

HippyInEngland said:
You have a healthy female, no male bits, what made you so 'sure' you had a hermie?

Thanks a bunch Hippy, thou healthy would be a no. I thought I saw male parts and seed formation, so i pulled it. - plus it was such a runt so there was no loss. The buds were very small but I'll still smokem! I guess i was consuling my fears that the rest had been seduced and impregnated by the savvy almost male!!! :p

i have a pic of a deffinate hermie in a post called sun leaves dieing under the indoor growing forum check it out and see if urs look like this...

Latest posts

Back