Day 22 in flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djsmaverick

Husband/Wife growing team
Reaction score
:clap: Ok so this is just one of our 10 plants inside. It is MK Ultra. On day 22 of flowering. Couple of questions tho. Ok so about how much longer would you all let it flower for? The other question is do you trim the large fan leaves from around the cola or just leave it alone until it's done? :dancing: This is our first grow inside and want to do it all right to come out with a good product.

P8210003.JPG

P8210008.JPG

P8210023.JPG

G-13 hybrid if Im not mistaken...9-12 week bud depending on conditions. But I would always go by trichomb color or good ole hair method.

Nute those up...they are just beginning.

GOOD JOB MAN! 10 of those...IM lovin it!!...

Wow...

That's a very healthy looking indica girl off to a great start! I'm a big fan of THSeeds... The Hog is one of my faves and I'm sure that's another fine strain... They might be done a bit sooner but I'd think by around mid October those are going to be ripened to perfection outdoors. Hopefully you'll have a nice sunny end of Sept and beginning of October because those are going to get very dense which is great for yield but a challenge for fighting bud rot...

If it gets much nicer I might have to post a full on banana dance...

Happy Flowering!:cool:

dirtyolsouth That is one of our girls indoors.. She is bein growin a 1000 wt HPS and was veg'ed under a 1000 MH. We also have at the moment another 3 MK Ultras, 5 G13 Haze and 1 or 2 Afghan strains goin. They are all the same age. We also have 2 girls growin outside but have no clue as to what they are and they are much taller than our girls inside (almost 6 ft tall).

Latest posts

Back