Did my plant reveg?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

libjoe67

Reaction score
I started 2 plants about the last week of Feb.
I started it from seed. About 6 weeks ago I indentified the plants as females (pre-flowers - female hairs) . They have grown about 2 ft and floruishing but they have yet to bud. They are still growing and are very healthy. I started an early outside grow and am wondering if the extra hours of daylight have reverted my plants back into re-veg.

* I don't have a camera so I can't post any pics but here is what they look like
EDIT http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

* hate using someone elses pics but I just wanted to give you a "picture" of what I am talking about. One of my plants look similair to largest plant in the black small pot.

Please help.

Wassup libjoe,
Its hard to say without any pictures of your grow, but if your comparing that one plant in the back, i would say you need to transplant that baby. This is a good example for others to see that plants can show sex in vegitative state. As far as the flowering goes your light period has to be 12/12 for this to happen, Usually your outdoor crop wont start to flower untill mid july or early august, for some reason my outdoor crop is already starting to flower which i dont want, i would trade you backyards if i could buddy. Just be patient and hang in there, just think the bigger they get the bigger your harvest! keep us posted and try to give us a lil more info. Peace and Love!!!!!
Roken.

:yeahthat: the 12/12 light cycle is key to inducing and maintaining flowering of yer mj. If yer girl has reverted to veg/state then you mearly need to reastablish the 12/12 cycle. It would probably take a week or two to put it back into bloom/state. DO NOT CHANGE the beginning of the light period. It must start the same time every day or you may flirt with hermytizm. You can add MORE light during the light cycle then and induce much larger buds. Some people have even stated they revert to 24/7 lights during the last two weeks of bloom but that's something I'd research deeply before submitting my plants to. Grow on and be safe.:)

Thank you for your responses. I will post any changes in a week. I will figure a way to put up some pics.

Latest posts

Back