Direction to put seed in soil after germination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oops here r the pic's 100_1574.JPG

100_1575.JPG

100_1576.JPG

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner

ur right plugs don't work. so going to try again. one question,, can the seed after the white tail can I put it in coir coco ,, instead of regular soil
for germination

ol stoner :tokie:

lovbnstoned said:
ur right plugs don't work. so going to try again. one question,, can the seed after the white tail can I put it in coir coco ,, instead of regular soil
for germination

I just germinated 17 seeds in rapid rooters and had 100% germination. I do let the plugs get good root growth out the plugs before I plant in a larger pot or put into the DWC.

going to different this time,, the Ice Bomb didn't do anything.. so im now doing 2- blue hell n 2- red diesel. no plugs n put them in a blacked yogurt container, with holes on the sides. i'll check 3 or 4 times each day to maoist sure that they r nice n moist.

Should work :) I like to pop my beans in the paper towell so that I know for certain which ones are viable and which ones are not, before putting into medium and waiting to find out :)

I layed then down on their side the seed did the rest.

I usually dropped them in and covered them up.Some land pointing up, some down.I just had something odd happen yesterday.I was checking my seeds I had germed and placed in dirt and noticed in one pot there was like a single white whisker looking thing poking out of the dirt.After some very careful excavation,I discovered the seed was growing upside down and that whisker was indeed the tap root.I carefully dug it up and reversed it.That was this morning and as of this evening it had started responding to the light.I tried to get pics but had no batteries for my camera.I'm thinking it was a case of not sowing quite deep enough for the root to turn back down before it broke the surface.Never had one do that before.Not sure if it'll make it or not,we'll see!

oldsman said:
I usually dropped them in and covered them up.Some land pointing up, some down.I just had something odd happen yesterday.I was checking my seeds I had germed and placed in dirt and noticed in one pot there was like a single white whisker looking thing poking out of the dirt.After some very careful excavation,I discovered the seed was growing upside down and that whisker was indeed the tap root.I carefully dug it up and reversed it.That was this morning and as of this evening it had started responding to the light.I tried to get pics but had no batteries for my camera.I'm thinking it was a case of not sowing quite deep enough for the root to turn back down before it broke the surface.Never had one do that before.Not sure if it'll make it or not,we'll see!
the same thing happens to me 2 or 3 times where the root grow up first i dig around the seed and turn it over and it grw right after that good luck :)

Latest posts

Back