Dirt seedlings to hydro buckets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prosport00

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out when is the best time to take my germed seedlings 2 weeks old, and put them in hydro buckets. I know to rinse roots but how long should I wait to move them and what kind of schedule should I put the timer on for watering. Thanks for your help all you great growers of the MP world!!!:)

growing in hydroton with a little rock wool at the bottom to keep the drain holes clear for drainage

Move it ASAP. In the future you should start in rockwool if you going to be moving them. Zero stress involved that way.

yes you should never start off in dirt and then change to hydro,that is just asking for trouble mate

DWC buckets? Move the clones to rapid rooters or movd right into the hydroton flooding at 15 minutes every 1-2 hrs as they grow back it off to 15 minutes every 4 hrs and if they get huge back even further to 15min every6 hrs...If the rooters are in the floodzone the back off to 15 min every 4 hrs.

i feed 3 times a "DAY' even though my day is only 12 hrs. but most my plants are big...

use the mini green house for seedlings, it house like 25 littlle sponges, you put right in the clay pelits, use like a old sock to bring the water up to the sponge till the roots get started

Latest posts

Back