DNA Genetics' MysteryHazexL.A.Confidential

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if you want, I'll give you proper instructions for an easy aero grow.

Even if it's a 2 plant 10-14 gallon system. I'm telling you man, the growth with aero is insane! Let me know ;)

I'll give you proper instructions for an easy aero grow.
NOHYDRONOHYDRONOHYDRONOHYDRONOHYDRONOHYDRONOHYDRONOHYDRO...I tried twice and failed miserably...not to mention I hate dealing with all that water. Too clean for this country boy:D. I'll take pig **** over advanced nutrients(nothing against them) anytime.

Hey bomb bear with me now im a lil high:48: for now on, ima call ALL plants started at 12/12 or no bigger then 2feet are gonna be called Pygmies:eek:

So Bomb congrats again on your PPP (pregnant pygmy plant) i hope my pygmies look like that, they will be put into flower next week. Cant wait to see how thoses turn out

bombbudpuffa said:
NOHYDRONOHYDRONOHYDRONOHYDRONOHYDRONOHYDRONOHYDRONOHYDRO...I tried twice and failed miserably...not to mention I hate dealing with all that water. Too clean for this country boy:D. I'll take pig **** over advanced nutrients(nothing against them) anytime.

So I guess that's a no? lol I'm telling ya, aero is easy.. Let me know if you change your mind. ;)

I tried this method called "rock nugz" where you cut off all the big fan leaves a couple of weeks before harvest and it's supposed to make your buds very hard. I figured it will only be a week or so before chop so what could it hurt? It's been about 5 days and the buds are HARD:eek:! They may have hardened without the hair cut though...who knows? She looks cool anyway:hubba:. This is one frosty girl...can't wait to smoke her:D.

bud 165.jpg

bud 162.jpg

bud 164.jpg

bud 163.jpg

Just remember everyone. You are not supposed to touch the fan leaves. I just didn't care what type results I got. If you do this make sure you have the same mind set because this may not work on every plant or, what I was expecting, it could stress your girl(s) and lower yield. Just something to consider:D.

hey what's up Bomb....

Hey, I've heard that if you know how to do it, you can prune the buds (actually cut nuggets off, yes) and create like a massive increase in harvest...... I think it might be the same principle as topping. This technique is only for the very experienced or those that can afford to lose some nuggets to experimentation.

I'm glad she is finished. On to the dehydrator(sounds like a cartoon villian:D). Smells like dirt, very earthy smell with a slight skunky smell mixed in. I'm glad she's so lil she stinks bad.

bud 172.jpg

bud 171.jpg

bud 169.jpg

bud 170.jpg

so whats your final opinion on the "hard nugs" technique?

Do you have a website you read about it or anything? Jw cause it sounds interesting.

so whats your final opinion on the "hard nugs" technique?
Hmmm...hard to tell with just 1 plant to play with but I doubt i'll do it again. Just going to do it like I usually do it from now on:D. I got the method from another forum...if I can find the link i'll pm you;).

Latest posts

Back