Do i need one of these fans ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Being new to all this i would just like to say Thank You for all the info i've got so far, my next question is I'm growing 3 plants in a space of 130 x 100 x 46cm, I have a 75cm tall oscilating tower fan that seems to be doing the job. But a read about these extracter fans that take air/heat out of the growing space and put fresh air from the outside in to the grow area. would i really need one or even two of these fans in such a small grow area with 3 plants ?

Yes you should have a fan sucking out the hot air and another pulling in the freash air. ;) MJ needs a constant supply of fresh air.

Good ventilation is a must for mj. I would say one small fan at the top of your grow box blowing hot air out and one near the bottom pulling fresh air in would be sufficient. What kind of lighting are you planning on running in that space? You can find the fans on the net for pretty cheap. Hope this helps. Take care and be safe.

Cheers for the advice, Have to start looking on e-bay and try to find a couple of these small fans. Thank You THE BROTHER'S GRUNT & smokybear for this info !

Latest posts

Back