Do you guys still Dream?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StoneyBud said:
I got high last night and during the night, I dreamed that I was sleeping and not dreaming. In my dream within the dream, I thought it puzzling that I could sleep without dreaming, but then realized in the dream that in the dream I was dreaming. Then, I stopped dreaming in the dream and realized I'd been dreaming while high.

wait....I'm confused... :doh: :D :p
I can only remmeber one dream within a dream. i was like 6 na was dreaming then i thought i woke up and wanted a glass of water and kept calling my mom but i counldnt get up myself then i finaaly woke up. Dreams in dreams r weird

I haven't had dreams not go away when smoking and actually, had more vivid dreams. That might have to do with the knowledge that I can control my dreams. I lay in bed thinking what I want to dream about and it happens. I have had dreams and woken up to find out it was only a dream. Of corse, I tried to get back to sleep. LOL

For myself it seems that my dreams are more lucid, and i remember them more when i'm smoking. Crazy dreams at that. lol. Sometimes i can't wait to go to bed cause i wonder what i'll dream about that night.

I havent had a dream in 10 years seems like...Now ya got me thinking...oO

nova564t said:
Dude thats rough, you guys got caught up in a bullsh*t war. I know this wont help but wish you could find peace in your life, I cant imagine what it must have been like to have been there. Peace to you and all yours.
Thanks nova564t, my peace is in my smoke.

Hello Cowboy. I know words are no enough but, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!! THANK YOU....THANKYOU.....THANK YOU.

THANK YOU to all our service men and women who carry the saddness for the rest of their lives. We salute you....we honor you

Priceless said:
I havent had a dream in 10 years seems like...Now ya got me thinking...oO
thank god!!!!! Got rid of my night terrors years ago. Sleep walking too. helps with insomnia of course.

excellent posting about the soldiers. :aok: PTSD and C-PTSD is some harsh stuff. don't need to be in a war to be traumatized, but the symptoms are awful. Soldiers are just the most highly affected. They need as much support as they can get when they get home.

im livin the dream brother,,,,,,,,,plr

Dr.Autoflower said:
I can only remmeber one dream within a dream. i was like 6 na was dreaming then i thought i woke up and wanted a glass of water and kept calling my mom but i counldnt get up myself then i finaaly woke up. Dreams in dreams r weird

I have only had this happen to me once in my entire life. When I was a kid my father took me to see "Back to the Future"...it was the scariest movie I ever saw. Right now you are thinking, "WHAT??!!! Michael J Fox, The Doc, Biff...that movie was awesome not scary!" Well I was a kid. When I saw the people in the photos disappearing I got scared. I ended up going through our photo albums that night to make sure I wasn't disapperaing. Anyway I ended up going to sleep on my bottom bunkbed that night and having a dream that I was looking out of my bedroom window and I was looking at my family standing across the street. They were all standing on the cement top of a street gutter and they were all slowly fading away! I closed my eyes and shook my head really hard to try and wake myself up. I opened my eyes and I was looking out of my bedroom window at my normal street. I thought, "ok I am safe". Then all of a sudden the gutter my family had been standing on started to glow and I screamed, realizing I was still dreaming. I woke up in my bed and immediately jumped up to look out the window, not sure if I was in a dream, a dream within a dream, or just in reality. I didn't sleep the rest of the night.

-SSF-

Yep, sometimes the event can be more scary then the dream itself.

i think i dont dream much no more cause am in a constint day dream when im high wich is all day every day iv alwas put it down to tht me and my freinds asked the same 1 night and every 1 was saying same they dont dream no more

jesuse said:
i think i dont dream much no more cause am in a constint day dream when im high wich is all day every day iv alwas put it down to tht me and my freinds asked the same 1 night and every 1 was saying same they dont dream no more

???????

Since this thread has been started I've given more attention to my dream cycles and concluded that I dream more often when I smoke something with a sativa influence in the genetics, later in the day.

Thanks for the info niteshft. I still cannot remember anything from mine.

Since i have been smoking my MI5 instead of street stuff i have had a couple, dont remember what they were about but remember i had a dream. lol. Even put a notepad down near my bed to write what i dream about hoping i would be able to try and program my self to remember but no luck.

I wouldn't get too worked up over it Jerico, I rarely remember alot of the dreams I have and I think it's to my betterment that I don't, LOL. I dream some crazy s**t sometimes. It's just the brain playing around with the sights and sounds of yesterday. Altho, when and if you can control them, they can be quite profound and some people have made a considerable amount of money off thier dreams. If it ain't worth a buck I wouldn't sweat it.

I dream color all the time.. They say that is rare, but been that way all my life. A good sleepy indica does seem to hamper my ability to remember a dream clearly at the point of waking up, but most of my dreams fade from memory in the first hour or so anyway, even when not smoking.. I like dreaming for the most part, and the dreams I seem to remember best are the really wacky ones that seem to part from anything resembling any kinda of reality at all. Those, and sometimes dreams that can haunt me all day. Usually it's when I dream about people I have never met, but have some kind of deep, spiritual connection to. Some of the weirder ones are like falling in love in a dream, made a best friend, or even being married to someone you have never even seen before.. Then I might wake up to a feeling of great loss or erie sadness.. this has been known to follow me around for a few hours before "getting over it".. Not so fond of those,, The wacky ones though? Yeah, bring 'em on.

ColoradoLady said:
Hello Cowboy. I know words are no enough but, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!! THANK YOU....THANKYOU.....THANK YOU.

THANK YOU to all our service men and women who carry the saddness for the rest of their lives. We salute you....we honor you

I know this has been awhile now, But I would like to say thank you ColoradoLady and you also rose bud for the commits.

As bad as I had it in Nam, I think our sons are having a much harder time now with the Ied's and urban fighting.
May it all end soon.

I didn't realize there were so many people who don't dream or remember dreaming when they are smoking. I thought it was just me.

Latest posts

Back