Do you think that marijuana smokers are sexy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenmary87

Reaction score
Okay the question is, do you think people that smoke marijuana are more sexual than those that do not smoke marijuana? :bugger: I mean sexual as in kinkier or more open minded?

More sexual? Maybe.I think I am a freak just as much straight,as high. That one is probably on an individual basis.

Sexier, I don't think so. I don't think I get weedgoggles :D Whatever works for you, I guess.

Truthfully I only really know the sexual behavior of me and my wife. I smoke and she doesn't. We both like it. Hope this helps. Later.

Hey OPEN! WHAT ARE YOOOOU LAUGHING AT?????:mad:;) Jus kiddin hehe it is kinda makin me feel all randy inside.:p

Im 23 yrs old, and so far in my life I have met and slept with ladies, enough to forget the count. Though 12 ladies I met because they either see me or catch me smoking pot, and ended up taking them home.
For example, one night I was at a Sonic ordering some food (munchies) , when I noticed a fine looking chick working in the drive-thru kept glancing at me. I thought to my self, "damn she's fine! Too bad she is at work!" So I ignored the concept of asking her out when all fo the sudden while packing my pipe, someone knocks on my driverside window. I look up only to see that "fine *** chick", staring at me with a smile. So I roll down my window and she hands me a piece of napkin and says, " Hey cutie, we should get together some time so that I can hit that". By this time I was like.......:eek: ! I've met women while driving on the highway when they ask me to pull off to the next exit! My freinds say its me but I am for certain its because of the weed. When I smoke weed before having sex, I go stronger and longer. Weed will get me motivated no matter what kind of weed, sativa, indica, shwag, it does'nt matter. Give me toke, and I will poke, till she chokes!:ccc:

No midgets? What kind of an American are you?:D Kidding I don't do naughty things with midgets.

The Star said:
More sexual? Maybe.I think I am a freak just as much straight,as high. That one is probably on an individual basis.

Sexier, I don't think so. I don't think I get weedgoggles :D Whatever works for you, I guess.

LOL @weedgoggles....good one and ohh so true! :D

I personally don't feel any differ......sure it may enhance sex but you either got it..or ya don't IMO. ;)
Sexy comes from within ...

peace~mermaid:bong1:

i dunno about sexier as i think having long hair and a joint in your mouth isnt looked as sexy, but as the Frosties Tony the tiger says: having stoned sex is greeeaaaatttt!

char_tony_interior.gif

If you're a guy and you're able to find your lady's G-spot, then you ARE sexy whether you're high or not. :)

queenmary87 said:
Okay the question is, do you think people that smoke marijuana are more sexual than those that do not smoke marijuana? :bugger: I mean sexual as in kinkier or more open minded?
I don't think that the person is more sexual as a person. However, when enough MJ is ingested to lower inhibitions and heighten the imagination to new sexual experiments with a sexual partner, yes, I think it makes a sexual union much more interesting. The trust and enjoyment of the new methods make the entire experience more exciting.

THCskunk said:
Im 23 yrs old, and so far in my life I have met and slept with ladies, enough to forget the count. Though 12 ladies I met because they either see me or catch me smoking pot, and ended up taking them home.
For example, one night I was at a Sonic ordering some food (munchies) , when I noticed a fine looking chick working in the drive-thru kept glancing at me. I thought to my self, "damn she's fine! Too bad she is at work!" So I ignored the concept of asking her out when all fo the sudden while packing my pipe, someone knocks on my driverside window. I look up only to see that "fine *** chick", staring at me with a smile. So I roll down my window and she hands me a piece of napkin and says, " Hey cutie, we should get together some time so that I can hit that". By this time I was like.......:eek: ! I've met women while driving on the highway when they ask me to pull off to the next exit! My freinds say its me but I am for certain its because of the weed. When I smoke weed before having sex, I go stronger and longer. Weed will get me motivated no matter what kind of weed, sativa, indica, shwag, it does'nt matter. Give me toke, and I will poke, till she chokes!:ccc:

HAHA! i'm there with you man. One time I went to starbuckss for a pick me up and I forgot I had a joint behind my ear talking to the cashier... To make a long story short, chicks just dig dudes with some grass.

^^Over here it seems like the opposite :( I agree with Stoney.

Yeh but that aint a good thing.. no freeloaders my way im afraid a bit of poon tang aint worth giving up some grass especially if you buy it..

Hmmmmmm, are marijuana smokers sexy....

I guess that all depends on what they look like.

:D

Opencountry said:
It all depends on what they look like when naked:eek: very less open minded. Definetly no miget experiments

No midget experiments?!?!?!? But I knew a fellow smoker guy that was just nuts over his midget girlfriend :eek: :rofl: .

NoNoNo... It's not freeloaders. It is tokers uniting. Chicks can throw down too...

Latest posts

Back