Dog Gardner Hollie Ollie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:watchplant:
top left from behind.JPGtop right frm behind.JPG
bottom.JPG

Well here's what we still have growing.
I was able to remove the mold from her big cone, so we didn't lose too much.
Definately moisture, it was dripping with water inside and underneath. I have the cone over a heat vent so hopefully she will dry out good.

Those topped plants will do just fine...........Looking good. Keep them dry as you can. Isolate the buds from each other with a little LST if you can. Just the moisture from perspiration if they are bunched together will cause mold too.

Good luck on the balance of your grow!

2nd top 1007.JPG1007.JPG101407.JPG

Well we've gotten some pretty aweful weather to finish Jazzie up the right way. This is what we now have left from a 2nd topping due to mold presence in some of the larger more compact colas. :grinch:
We've not lost very much so far, catching this fungus before it spread.
It's been very very WET and from the second cutting we weighed 131 grams wet... drying weight is going fo be substancially less. Buds are drying to almost nothing.
I gotta say though, the good Lord blessed this plant with some of the smoothest smoking material I've had the pleasure of inhaling. The high is a creeper settling you back nicely into a good couch mode.
I won't be posting anymore to this thread, as my grow is nearly finished.
Its been fun.
Hope you all enjoyed the pics.

Congrats on the harvest Otea. :D.. A shame the weather coudn't cooperate :( and let her finish "proper". But..that is farmin' ;)
You'll get double next season..;) :)

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0335.JPGIMG_0336.JPG

final trim and stems. weather is calling next 3-5 days rain.

Latest posts

Back