Dog Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang KBA sad story i feel
sorry for ur dog there i woulda
smacked that kid for giving the
dog coke well its good to hear
he still a live.

Runbyhemp, i understand what you mean. I didn't offer this dog smoke though, he naturally tried to get it. and when we light weed up now, he'll come cause of the smell and get in our laps. It's his choice. I have friends that don't smoke weed and i don't bring it around them since they don't. I think it's totally someones choice if they want to so i don't wanna put them in the environment to encourage them. If they come to smoke, they come to smoke. The dog comes to smoke LOL.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

My best friend.

ziggy.jpg

ziggy2.jpg

nice dog t-bone haha i like
dogs when they were bandanas:D

take care

peace.

lol, nice lookin' dog man. and yeah, the bandana looks pretty nifty on it lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Pretty dogs, GreenDayGirl!

~Burn one~
Dewayne

hahah nice dogs GreenDayGirl
ive never heard of a dog named
jazz thats a sweet name for a dog:D

take care

peace

My pup's the best!!! :) Look, how can anyone resist that sweet widdle face.

And she was quite embarrassed after her spring haircut. She looks soooo sad. :(

hahah dang mom i really like
ur dog its really pertty:D
specially when it has a hair cut
i love dogs its hard to resist a dog
when it gives u a puppy face haha

Thanks Birdman. She's a 110 lb Great Pyrenees. If we didn't get her hair cut each spring my carpet would be covered in white fluff! She has a serious thick massive coat!!!

haha, i've seen pics of her before, but none that good. She's really pretty mom. And yeah she kinda has that look on her face...ya know the one that people make when they're unwillingly having pictures taken of them naked LOL!! i'm kidding, but i bet she does prolly feel about naked. Big difference from when her big thick coat is there and when she's short haired lol. actually with not much hair she looks like she could be some mix of a lab. lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

SmokinMom said:
Thanks Birdman. She's a 110 lb Great Pyrenees. If we didn't get her hair cut each spring my carpet would be covered in white fluff! She has a serious thick massive coat!!!

yea the only bad side about some dogs is the
pee in the house and they shed other then
that dogs are cool:D
but i hate when my dog sheads i hate finding
dog hair on my floor:(

Yeah i had a german shepard once, goooooood did that thing shed, i mean on the edges of the walls you could see where hair would get, i'd constantly be cleaning it up, but i still loved that dog anyways lol.

~Burn one~
Dewayne

lol That german shepard did!! lol. And yup, i've never had a dog that wasn't house broken and trained to an extent. that german shepard was a police dog. and i wondered why it always barked in my room LOL!! It never did go rip out my stash or anything though, or scratch where it was, i'd go smell it though and bark sometimes lol. I'd just tell it to stop and it did.
~Burn One~
Dewayne

hahah crap dude that would kinda be bad
in a way if ur parents are all like go sick
his room and they find everything in it hahaha
thank god my parents think its voilating someones
right to search there room:D

Latest posts

Back