DONATIONS of meds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
I JUST GOT BACK FROM MY LOCAL DISPESNERARY WHERE I DONATED 57 gram. TO THERE CAUSE. They informed me that I was the first person to ever do that. He was dumb founded,he said. He didn't know what to do. I told him to note it in his log with my Oregon Medical ID card with the weight of 57 grams. He did so.then I asked what would become of my DONATION? Phil told my that it would "go to patients who need it. The right thing." Then he told my that I was assume. That's the kind of stuff that makes my day. It would be a good thing to read about more MJ growers donating there MJ to patients who need it and can't afford it. 57 grams isn't much out of a grow, but it for sure could help a sick patient. Come On Down! Peace out.

"KUDOS" to ya' FUM!.. 'that' is compassion for your fellow man.
Hopefully the dispensary will follow your lead and give it to a needy patient at at least, a reduced price.

Hick thank you for the"KUDOS" man. The man at the dispensary said that patients would receive meds for free. Like I said 57grams isn't much to a grower. But what it could do for a sick brother or sister who has AIDS or CANCER and and can not afford there meds. That could change there whole day.
So,I call out to all you assume growers to come together and donate to your local DISPENSARY(s).Pass it on,pay it forwards. Peace out.

I have no dispensary in this state per se.... so i help patient to patient when ever possible. Sometimes Knowledge is the biggest issue. Like Doc Ref's.......gets you no where in this state , BUT, going to another qualified agency does do the legal end.

I will talk to my compassion center to see what they say. Good on ya, FUM! I may have to keep this going. Who knows where it will end up? I definitely have more than I can consume.

FUM said:
I JUST GOT BACK FROM MY LOCAL DISPESNERARY WHERE I DONATED 57 gram. TO THERE CAUSE. They informed me that I was the first person to ever do that. He was dumb founded,he said. He didn't know what to do. I told him to note it in his log with my Oregon Medical ID card with the weight of 57 grams. He did so.then I asked what would become of my DONATION? Phil told my that it would "go to patients who need it. The right thing." Then he told my that I was assume. That's the kind of stuff that makes my day. It would be a good thing to read about more MJ growers donating there MJ to patients who need it and can't afford it. 57 grams isn't much out of a grow, but it for sure could help a sick patient. Come On Down! Peace out.

I'm still waiting to hear back from my accountant, but I asked if I donate it and they are a non profit, can I take a tax deduction. I will let you know, as soon as I know.

That was a very generous thing to do FUM :) I have givin away about a half pound of my last harvest to friends who cant afford to buy any because of lay off's and so forth ! Theres no way I could smoke it all, and heck..... I love to grow a bunch of it so why not share :D

Oh yea I've turned on my friends. For sure. I think haft the fun in growing is turning folks on and it spreads good karma. Hopefully gets passed on again and again...

chris1974 said:
That was a very generous thing to do FUM :) I have givin away about a half pound of my last harvest to friends who cant afford to buy any because of lay off's and so forth ! Theres no way I could smoke it all, and heck..... I love to grow a bunch of it so why not share :D

Im the same way.. I provide a couple of friends with meds free of charge..
well...we might barter a little bit too:p My accountaint is one of my "patients" for example:) I only help those who actually need it though.

Kudos FUM yer a good man!

I was just so excited that I grew somethin good, I couldnt help myself :)
I guess im just a glutton for smiles on peoples faces :D

I give bags to a medical provider to make butter for baked goods (bud trimmings) and she donates at a discounted price.

been donating underground over 30 years. can't wait til i can do it openly...

K+ FUM...:cool: ...

I would love to donate but the local clubs dont do freebies as far as I know I prob wouldnt trust them to do it but I do donate to a few people who cant afford it and need it. If I find a situation where I trust the providers I will look into it for sure..I am definitely inspired!! I wonder if seeds would be good too so that people can grow there own cheaper who really need it?? that would be really fun.

Latest posts

Back