don't trust people...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spook313

Reaction score
i was recently growing a few (four) plants indoors, and let the wrong person know about it. this person later got arrested, and started giving the police names and addresses of people around here doing things they're not supposed to be doing...

after a very good friend of mine's house got raided for stolen property (tv's computers, rims for cars, sound systems, etc.) i decided to cut my plants down and hang them in the shed. thankfully, the police never got a warrant to come inside my house, but they did show up with plenty of questions to ask me (my response was of course "i've got no idea what you're talking about").

even though the plants really weren't ready to be harvested, i still got about an ounce and a half of some amazing (very loose) buds. just thought i'd let you guys know, since i obviously can't talk about it to my friends/neighbors.

i'll hopefully get a few pictures of the buds up here soon.

A textbook example why the #1 rule in growing pot is TELL NO ONE.

I've been lucky. Many moons ago I surrounded myself with fellow growers.
Also, in Calif. busting pot smokers/growers has been a low priority since the mid-70's, when decrim occured and made poss. of an oz or less a ticket like a minor traffic infraction.
But even if the cops are lax, people who hear about it may not be. They might blackmail you, or break in while you're gone and steal your goods.

I'm glad that you didn't get busted. You might tell anyone who knows you that you gave up growing.

Whats up spook313. It's a real bummer you had to chop your ladies down early but like GG said RULE #1 DON'T TELL ANYONE.

be friendly with everyone,trust no one ,p,l,r

Seeing as I'm usually home alone with my two young sons during the week. I tell NO ONE! I don't own a gun (thats a good thing) , my two little dogs, protective as they may be are useless. I'm not worried about LEO ( 25 plants is small time), I'm worried about those "kids" I have to buy from when everyone else is dry. I try to avoid ever letting someone I don't know, know where I live. It is a small town though and people will talk. I try to avoid making any enemies even when I have to bite my tounge. Thats not always easy for me either. Now if I could just keep my boyfriend from telling everyone he knows that his girlfriend grows weed, we'll be all set. I guess overall I don't really worry about it too much, its just part of my everyday life. I'm more worried about my 10 year old finding out and telling his friends. Ok...that happened the other day, imagine my suprise when "friend's mom" mentioned that to me. Thank god it was over a few shots of tequila at 6:00 in the morning. If you're selling it, keep the traffic away from your house. Better yet, don't sell it. Do as I say not as I do;)

GreenDayGirl said:
Seeing as I'm usually home alone with my two young sons during the week. I tell NO ONE! I don't own a gun (thats a good thing) , my two little dogs, protective as they may be are useless. I'm not worried about LEO ( 25 plants is small time), I'm worried about those "kids" I have to buy from when everyone else is dry. I try to avoid ever letting someone I don't know, know where I live. It is a small town though and people will talk. I try to avoid making any enemies even when I have to bite my tounge. Thats not always easy for me either. Now if I could just keep my boyfriend from telling everyone he knows that his girlfriend grows weed, we'll be all set. I guess overall I don't really worry about it too much, its just part of my everyday life. I'm more worried about my 10 year old finding out and telling his friends. Ok...that happened the other day, imagine my suprise when "friend's mom" mentioned that to me. Thank god it was over a few shots of tequila at 6:00 in the morning. If you're selling it, keep the traffic away from your house. Better yet, don't sell it. Do as I say not as I do;)
that was very well said

Latest posts

Back