Drug Copters Around the House?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuerillaGrower420

Reaction score
I had 3 birds flying just above tree level today a little ways away from my house all painted the same dark color. How could I tell if they are looking for plants or not?

I see them all the time,
Mostly because I fly rotary as well as fixed wing. Look carefully at the birds. Most of the police Helicoptors will have a secondary number on the under carriage for Identification purposes, again mostly used by squad cops. Also look to see if you can spot the lights and cameras mounted to the under carriage. The lights are very large, and you can't really miss them.
You said that you saw three of them ? Then I highly doubt that they were looking for grows. Training all takes place in the same bird, not three different ones. Were these birds small two seaters ? or larger. Most police departments cannot afford to use three of them, at most you will see two that belong to them. This may have been a company move or some site seeing by some rich executives.These are among the most widely used rotary craft that is out there.
The Enstrom, Bell, MD500 are the more common of them. See if you can spot the lights and cameras. Bad angle to catch the undercarriage numbers though. You might consider getting yourself a pair of high powered binoculars and do a little site seeing on them if you get the chance. Also remember that the pilot in command literally has his hands full controlling the aircraft. He has to operate the pedals,the cyclic,pulling collective, watching the throttle settings, weather, radio, situational awareness, and a meriod of other things as well as chores like all the radio work, including altitude change requests.
fox1.jpgimages.jpgimages2.jpgimages 1.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

fox1.jpg

images.jpg

images2.jpg

images 1.jpg

my girlfriend lives in Los Angeles's San Fernando Valley, home of SFV KUSH, i see them birds almost every time I see her. Her neighbor friend has some outdoor plants which she says "he puts a tents over it" which would seem stupid and totally obvious, hah hope he gets caught. But yea you can definitely notice the camera's and or lights. You know where weed potentially could be growing in your area, and so do the police.

aviation_md500.jpg

aviation_eradicate_marijuana.jpg

HeliPOP200ALEAM.jpg

Thanks guys you helped out alot. I'm aircraft illiterate if you will so your advice helps alot.

I wouldn't be too worried unless you have an entire field of mj. Take care and keep us posted my friend.

Latest posts

Back