East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know ston! Ive been putting it off man. I will go tomorrow and buy some. Ive already had two break on me.

I used 4u's method and brought home 10' pieces of rebar from work. Only have a couple in so far and a bunch of branches tied to them. Been lagging on pounding more in also. I'm actually making my "straps" to hold the plastic on my roof now. Rob is a DIY genius! :D thanks dude!

Few pics from today

My roof clips alla 4U's DIY.

A satori

The BTB

57.JPG

56.JPG

55.JPG

:woohoo: Hubba hubba! This satori is the sweetest smelling dope ive grown. And packed with trichs already, My god! :icon_smile: I gave them a tea today, waiting for my humboldt naturals bloom to get in thursday. Running to town for stakes today.

Wish you could smell them, :48:

Drfting07

DSC_0221.JPG

DSC_0219-1.JPG

DSC_0216-1.JPG

DSC_0212.JPG

DSC_0213.JPG

DSC_0215.JPG

DSC_0220-1.JPG

DSC_0214-1.JPG

looks great drft....I wish I could smell them...

clips work great huh ston?....Have ya put the plastics up yet?...gonna be a great Harvest around here

yall take care and be safe

Just getting prepped 4U. No plastic yet. Forecast for the week is all sun.

At work and ready to be home :48: it's definitely Monday

home from work, and :bong:

Tended the girls, and tied up a ton of BTB colas that I just noticed were sagging at almost a 40degree angle.

Took a cool night time pic last night. Getting to be paranoid season. Loving the smell out back :D

58.JPG

Good looking girls- very good looking :aok: .... is satori femmed beans or regular??? what is Satori genes??

:ciao: Squidy

Regular seeds. Out of 6 that popped I got 5 girls, if I remember right without looking at my notes. Landrace genetics from Nepal is all they say, again, if my stoner memory is right, without lookin again. Thanks squidy! ;)

Edit, actually looked and thats what it says

Anyone have a caption for this, cause i'm :stoned: and cant stop staring at the pic...........

The farthest along Satori.

60.JPG

First a new one of the big girls

Second one of the 6 babies. The two that said they'd take the clones fell through, and I haven't had the heart to compost them. Don't really need them, and technically puts me over numbers, but they are just too rad. Probably just ditch 5 and keep one to see what happens. The two runt looking ones to the right are BTB. The other 4 from one of the Satoris.

Total crap day today at work. Totally :stoned: now, and feeling much better. Also got a blacklight flashlight off amazon, and :eek: the PM is a bastard! Multi day inspections from here on out. Day, and night.

62.JPG

63.JPG

Noice stone! :cool2: Im about a month in. The girls are putting on some serious buddage.

Nutes came in. Also a couple cola shots. :cool2:

DSC_0212-1.JPG

DSC_0215-1.JPG

DSC_0213-1.JPG

Looking good Drft!

So during my water, daytime inspection, up on top of a ladder checking the girls out, I see where a freaking appt balcony hundred yards away can see a small part of the girls since they cleared fence line. Also people walking by at a certain spot. Threw up the plastic on that corner to block view. Also sure I'm gonna need to cover the whole thing soon enough from weather. SKETCHY!! And paranoid! Smelling beautiful though. Coming weeks are going to be amazing and fun, if I don't lose my mind, or get robbed. In 4U's words, take care and be safe :48:

Thanks ston, thanks dan! :cool2: Im expecting them to double in size by harvest time. Got a month or less left to bloom.

I havent harvested yet and im already thinking about next year. Going to do things a little different. The plants that i start in april will go off the property directly in the ground. I may have a couple here on the property i start in june. Its too much having a 3x 7 foot girls on the property. :holysheep:

Drft

good call on the cover Ston....another thing ya need to keep in mind..is when the plastic does go up...may make peeps nosey because they aint seen it all summer....sorry to hear the PM..but ya did right with the black light..Im allways looking at mine..those clones ya have there in solo cups you gonna finish those in the cups?..they look like they budding...' It's Pucker time " ...I dont get that noid anymore but If I had neighbors to see I would be...the smell alone attracks peeps Im sure...But i have planned security :giggle:...Plants looking great

drft...your banging those colas out as well...hows the trich production? yall gonna have to send me so I can judge whos is bestes:D

Latest posts

Back