East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
drft...your banging those colas out as well...hows the trich production?

Uber frosty! They continue to impress. A month to go and they look ready, aside from clear trichs. Cant wait to see the trimmed bud. Its gonna be frost factory! :icon_smile: I dont have a macro lense and need one. They are BPOTM quality, i hope!

Hey guys and gals. 4U the clones, I don't really know. They are full bore flowering in the cups. Didn't really plan to keep them, but no homes, and havent composted them. Not really sure if I'll try to finish all of them or not. As far as the big girls go, all seems to be doing good. Found my first dead shoot with a big ol' green caterpillar today. Not too stoked on that. They destroyed a ton around this time last year. Any who, hope you all are having a great weekend. Couple of fresh pics for y'all :D

64.JPG

65.JPG

and here's one of the farthest along Satori's. This cola is literally over 4 inches wide :D

66.JPG

I climb ladders all day at work. Get home, doing my inspections of the girls after a :bong: It hits me. I'm standing atop a four foot ladder looking at this, 270 degrees around me..... Straight up ZEN! :fly:

68.JPG

Those my good friend, are some heavy duty colas. Awesome!

Rockin and rollin here on the left coast. These babies are BULKING UP!!! :eek: Trichs are all still mainly cloudy. Few clear here and there, few amber here and there on only one satori so far. Going to be busy here in the coming future. :D

The PM has been a bastard on the BTB and a couple of the Satori's. Been keeping it at bay, with the spray I previously mentioned from Ozzydude. Ran out of peroxide and missed one day and it hit with a vengeance. So skipping the one day, definitely proves using it is helping. We'll see. One BTB branch was covered, so it might be getting cut to try to not spread it worse. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow after todays spray.

Hope you enjoy the pics. First one of the monster satori cola, then a couple BTB. In the 2nd pic of the BTB, you can see the giant Satori colas in the background too. Loving the night time shots lately :48:

PS, question. Those that have not followed throughout, Ive been using lucas formula GH3. But on UBER super strength, per NC's recommendation. Not exactly sure what week I'm in, but with the info I've given, milky trics mostly, when should I cut off the GH3 and just give ph'd water? Not flushing, just mean only water for the end run to get the chems out. I ran out of the micro and they have only gotten h2o for the last two days. Now I'm thinking I may want to keep feeding them a little longer if I wind up rolling into mid october.... Any opinions to help me decide????

70.JPG

69.JPG

71.JPG

:ciao: ston....Ill feed upto the chop..dont slow down that...

:ciao: Ston
:ciao: 4U

:48:

Nice f'in colas my man! You say mostly cloudy with a few amber? Ide chop one. What color trics are you aiming for? THG and Rose like to chop at mostly cloudy, no amber.

Oh, another thing.....Damn Caterpillars! The last week they have been going at the plants with huge appetites. Lost one bud so far. Im two to three weeks from chop so i gave them one last Seven treatment. I may have mixed reviews on this but i had it left over, and it worked before. Going out now to look for any stragglers i missed.

Got a microscope from radio shack too, thanks 4U.

:ciao: Drfting07

Thanks 4U, gonna swing by the store after work to pick up more micro. Drift, only one plant has any amber, and there were only a few stragglers in the frosty milky trics. All the others are cloudy, and clear. Still think I have a few weeks at least on all of them.

And yeah, this is when the caterpillars show up. Already found two munching buds. Little jerks! Haha.

Looking awesome boys!! Need help with the chop? :D

I freaked when I found caterpillars on mine. I don't do bugs. *shiver*

Feed feed feed . . . thinkin they're around week 7, and that means they're gobbling up P&K and cal/mag right now like never before

If you got 80% cloudy 20% clear trichs, I'd say probably not "a few weeks at least" . . . maybe "a few weeks at most" . . . you should see pistils drying off and they should slow down over the next week or two . . . keep a sharp eye on em . . . I just saw one of my plants go from no amber to about 10% . . . overnite !!

Beyond awesome, dude !!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool2:

jm2c :48:

Thanks Dan, Squidy, and SM.

From what I remember I think Rose or THG said they take Satori at ten weeks, so that seems about right. Yeah, I'm on twice daily, full on inspection for caterpillars, PM treatment, tric checking, and tying up heavy buds :D It's definitely clutch time! They've all literally grown into eachother width wise with the sag of weight, so you all can laugh picturing me crab walking under an around them like my wife does :rofl:

~ Week 5 into flowering, gorgeous weather in the mid 70's. No rain in the forecast until thursday.

Hopefully the caterpillars are gone.....'bout to do some morning 'spections. :icon_smile: Feeding time too! :hubba:

Its feeding time, I know. Banging out the colas tho. Finished buds will be good and fat come 3 or 4 weeks! :hubba:

:icon_smile:

Drfting07

DSC_0216.JPG

DSC_0217.JPG

very nice drft...Happy Harvest my friend

:48:

Looking great Drft! :aok:

So I took the Mrs's fancy pants camera out and snapped a handful of shots. Woke up this am to the kitchen window left a couple inches open and the entire house wreaked!!! Hahaha. Getting closer. Here's what I got. Couple bud shots, wider shots, an under carriage shot of a few of em, and one of the not planned micro solo cup grow flowering clones. :D

72.JPG

73.JPG

74.JPG

75.JPG

76.JPG

77.JPG

78.JPG

Drfting07: Looking really good nice colas!

ston-loc: Very nice loving the little ones int he red cups!

GREEN MOJO!

So I had the crap scared outta my high self today. Got home from work, ripped a bowl, then started the daily routine. As I'm halfway through my "on foot" inspection, face buried half an inch from one of the plants I slowly turn to a freakin giant grasshopper about an inch from my eyeball :eek: :rofl: Startled the hell out of me!
So from recently reading also, I cut a sugar leaf off a them and looked at them on a flat surface with my scope instead of trying to look through my scope at swaying buds. I'm still cloudy and clear even on the furthest along. Angling the scope looked like maybe an amber or two, but I think I'm good holding out for a bit.

Latest posts

Back