East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooooooo,,, gonna be a daily deal to keep this in check. By the time I went out for afternoon rounds, a bunch more PM was visible that wasn't yesterday. I lopped off a bunch more that was spreading higher up to some of the colas, and took those down to atleast not lose them.

Plan to do this on the BTB from here out. Snip off pm where I find it, and when I think I'll lose solid nugs if I leave them, harvest. Aside from all the lower garbage that had pm and pretty much spread it throughout, (*next years lesson, snip all of that crap out way earlier, and Eagle20 them before they flip*)

What I've got hanging so far. A few of the branches that I got out in time before the pm got to them.

88.JPG

So bummed on how much I've had to trash on the BTB cause of PM. :(

and Eagle20 them before they flip*

A great lesson learned from Hal!

Super bummed. Entire beyond the brain came down today. Not a single bud on it without PM. :( All I got out of it is a little mre than the pic a few post back.

On another note, the satoris are doing ok and packing on the weight. Came home today to sagging over plants. Had to tie them up even more.

hxxp://www.jorgecervantes.tv/2011/10/washing-away-powdery-mildew/

just a thought. it's kind of hillbilly, and i'd never go as far as he does.
but ozzy told me about this when i was having the pm battle of 2011.. i found it did clean them up a bit.. but as a spray; only works for a few days. (never tried to 'wash' them like Jorge does there)
thought i'd mention it, not much harm at this point.

hate that stuff. good luck man

Hey, thanks Kao. Ozzy actually messaged me about the H2O2 a little while back. Been spraying for a bit now, but seems like it builds up a resistance and doesnt work that long on some. Never would have imagined actually dipping buds in water :eek: Maybe I'll give it a try. Couldn't hurt. Already wrote it off as compost, so maybe. Thanks brother!

Choppin' two of four girls on my next day off that are showing amber. Strangely they're Satori's. My WW is still showing clear. :48:

Drft

So, starting the official, non emergency chop this weekend. Wife and girls are going out of town for her work, so a few helpers are coming over sunday and we'll go to town :stoned:

Possibly the last set of pics before theyre down.. Looking pretty haggard, and sagging. Freaking borg are going to town on one of them too. Not long til it spreads....

Last pic of my mini micro grow clones that never found a home and have been just doing their thing on my table out back. Haha.

94.JPG

93.JPG

92.JPG

91.JPG

90.JPG

Love the clones! Still looks pretty terrific in spite of the last minute challenges. Sound like you have the perfect Sunday planned.

One more for the night. Ya'll know how big a set of fiskers are. What do ya think :D

95.JPG

Im sorry to hear about the BTB, Ston. It is good news for the satori's tho. Im glad to hear they faired well when the BTB was hit so hard.

I deal with humid weather all summer, then the fall rains. All my satoris did exceptionaly well with the conditions. I never had to treat them, and there is no sign of PM on any. The WW had a little, and it was takin care of early. Ill keep satori from now on!

I have a few nuggies of her beside me, actually. A little sample of whats to come....:bong:

Nice OD grow! That bud pic is crazy huge! I wish I lived somewhere I could grow a couple giants in the backyard.

Good news, got a bunch down today. Bad news, the giant bud in that last pic, once delving deep to trim had a bunch of budrot. Just a chunk to trash, but still another bummer.

Loooooooooonnnnnggggggg day today of trimming. Had a couple shifts of family helpers and this was the pull from today. For the amount of work, the plants look untouched. Good for how much I'm gonna get. Bad for how much work I still have to do.

Question... How tight do you guys trim? Compare to this picture please. I'm not stressing because I'm planning to BHO all the trim, and it will be used. But just wondering what's acceptable smoke-wise.... Like how much leaf is ok... I feel like I butcher them too tight just trying to make them look pretty. Again, the trim aint going to waste, but still, just wondering...

Not stoked that its 11:40, and this is my first relaxing minute of not "working" all day, and my alarm is set for 5:45 to get up for work.......... :(

96.JPG

Nice haul stone. Sorry about the budrot...that sucks!

Personally, I like to remove the bigger fan leaves and leave the frosty leaves that are closest to the bud intact. Any branches that are popcorn are all going into bubble bags.

Today im taking down my biggest satori, then tomorrow morning im taking the other largest girl. The other satori and White Widow im leaving for another week or two. I also found my canon camera at a buddies house. Ill should be able to take some great bud-shots for you guys.

Latest posts

Back