East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4U, thats one plant. The other three havent been touched. Ive filled 5 quart jars with buds from the first girl. The other come down next week i hope. Not seeing any amber yet.

4u2sm0ke said:
Sorry to hear the rot ston...bud looks good...Ive spotted a little rot and some Powder mold...with it raining everyday and night now makes me look even more..If I clip off the rot...the whole plant comes down...ya think we can claim "disabilty" after trimming:rofl:

drft...nice Harvest my friend...do ya have any still standing?

take care and be safe fellas
:48:
FOR REALS MAN!! :rofl:

Wow....Great year Drft...cant wait to see the next Harvest...I took a few more today...kinda depressing really.:cry:..But atleast I have the Shed to Fallow up with:D...:bolt::bong:

Thanks 4U!

Choppers paid a visit to my area. Im in the clear now :cool2: No sweat!

Day 12 straight of trimming in the books. (couple hours after work that is), Ready to be done, and still SOOOOOOOOOOOO much more. The buds trichs are all mostly cloudy still. Amber on the sugar leaves. But budrot has hit big time on the big dense colas. Plan to just keep at it, and what survives by the time it's all down is what it is. Worst part is that rain is in the forcast for monday, so I'll be getting the entire cover up this weekend and see how much I can take some of what's left.

Ready to be done with all the trimming :stoned:

Can't post pics from the phone, and my computer is acting up. Budrot is destroying a lot of big dense stuff. Dealing as best as possible. Entire canopy is up, rain in the forecast mon-weds.

The beyond the brain that was mostly lost to PM, well what was salvaged went into jars today at 57%Rh. Managed to get 3 zips off it so it wasn't a total loss.

Working working working.

Smoked some BTB today, LOVE IT!!!! Fighting mold like crazy on the others. Salvaging what I can. Rain just hit. Plants are covered, but I'm sure the moisture in the air is going to wreak havoc. We'll see.....

Glad you love the BTB, i haven't popped those seeds yet so good to know.

Keep fighting the PM war. Hang in Ston,

I'm sure it would've been better if I could have let it go a few more weeks. Not a super heavy hitter, but great up itty get stuff done high. All day my eyes felt like they were smiling :rofl:

:ciao: Ston

Took another yesterday. She has been chopped into manageable pieces and today ill be busy trimming her up. Another good haul, too. The last satori will be coming down in another week. She is the biggest, healthiest girl yet. The purple girl i posted in BPOTM. I let her go as long as i can, and now the caterpillars have found they way to her. Ill be keeping a close eye on this one.

:48: Satori

Drft

Right on Drft.

Yeah, I'm now finding at least a caterpillar per cola. Up to 3 even. Every day that passes, more gets destroyed, and then sits, and then budrot.... SUCKS!!!! These girls are just too big and not enough time in the day to trim and pull her down.

On a bright side, the branches I took today all have a few amber trics on the buds, so atleast I managed to take em this far before the bugs, PM, and budrot totally destroyed them.

Ok, so finally got my computer fixed enough to post a couple pics. LOVING SATORI!!!!!!! :fly:

Today was 20th day straight of trimming at least for a couple hours after work. The first pic is from the beginning of the week of what the house looked like. A bit more is down now, but still tons on the plants to get down.

Second pic, also already have 4 of these half gallon mason jars filled along with the first pic stuff.

Losing alot. My scrap pile out back is insanely wasteful with how much salvageable stuff is in there, but I just dont have the time while trying to save legit stuff on the plants. I seriously dont understand how some of you do it. I had 5 plants. TC, 4U, and many others,,, much respect! :48:

105.JPG

104.JPG

I am so glad you guys are about done. I am also really happy you love the satori. But what's not to love about satori really?
Congratulations to both of you ...great job. This has bee a great grow to watch, thank you.

Thanks Rose! I'm really happy with how this season went. Aside from the problems, I call it a success. Definitely never expected to have 8 footers when I popped the beans months ago. Ready to be done, and close the book on my second grow.

Excited to learn something new also. Buddy of mine is gonna come to town, and we're going to make BHO with all the trim I've been saving. :D

Excellent adventure -- you did great -- be safe with all the fresh buddage. A final tally will be nice to hear about -- and the smoke reports as well :)

Peace

all the OD MP'ers here have just done really awesome....:yay:

Harvest here is over @ Drfting's. 10x 2 qrt jars filled and curing, and 2 plants trimmed and hanging. Ill take pics! :cool2:

BEAT!!! Today was day 26 straight. I started way early, fighting/salvaging what I could vs powdery mildew. Smokes good, just really mellow. Later stuff that I've tried quick dried hits way harder. Didn't really see much amber on the actual buds til recently. So pretty much, I have a wide range of early mellow stuff, to stuff that actually made it where it needed to be. Really stoked with this season. Hemper, I'll give a final tally once alls said and done :aok:

Bunch of stuff is really purpling up from the colder weather. The pic doesnt really do it justice, but the darker shades are totally purple.

Really sad how much is just rotting away, and getting destroyed from caterpillars and mold. But only so many hours in the day..... Still would call it a successful season :48:

Thanks for all the kind words everyone

106.JPG

:icon_smile: Things are coming to an end here. All the buds are in the hanging room, either in jars or still on the line. This Satori is great stuff!

:48:

Special thanks to Ston-loc, Rose, THG, 4U, Ozzy, PC, Roddy and eveyone else here at MP. Rip this guys.....:bong:

:cool2: Drfting

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0123.JPG

I fo'got to mention! I have a few gallons of dried trim for hash! I need to track down my buddy and borrow his bags! :bolt:

Latest posts

Back