East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ston, those look amazing. I am so sorry about the bad news though.

When I trim for vaporizing, i leave a lot of the sugar leaf on. If I smoke joints, i want that off. So just depends. Take all the fan leaves and the medium size leaves off.

You must be so tired this morning. Hang in, you will enjoy the fruits of your labor.

You guys rocked this grow!

Thanks Rosey and Drft :48: and yes, I'm a zombie this morning! Wa half hour late to work. Haha, good thing I'm the boss :D Going to be right back at it once I get home around 4.

Sorry to here about you loss to that nasty stuff Ston-loc But for the most part looks like your going to have some really nice smoke. Happy trimming! Your bud trimming is nice too.
:icon_smile:

Thanks MJ! :48: , one for you too...

Just sat down, again, been trimming since about 415. AND STILL THE PLANTS AREN'T EVEN DENTED!!!! :eek: Dreading this, but probably going to have to hang large branches and trim as I can. Two of the 4 need to be completely down asap. Third is ready, but can wait a few. Fourth I think is good for a week. Problem is theres not enough time in the day.... Literally I wish some of you lived closer.... Final stretch. Needing the mojo more than ever. And really friggin :stoned: right now... and that is a wonderful thing

Sounds good ston. Your gonna be busy!

Took down my first girl. I big ole satori girl. Ill post pics of hanging buds here soon. All cloudy, very few are amber. She was ready! The other girls have another week at least.

Rosebud said:
Um drft???? I am running low on satori...just a thought.
Today 09:01 AM

Come on over Rose, and bring some Medical Woman with yah. Ide be happy to share!

:icon_smile:
I should have plenty for the bubble bags :hubba:

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Third day straight and I honestly say I'm 2% harvested... 7 day forecast says sun, and I just came out back for a smoke and its sprinkling! :( ************************!!!!

Seriously need more helpers on a daily basis for the next two weeks!

I seriously don't know how you OD growers harvest. It took me 9 hours on two plants last weekend and they were a 1/4 of your size. Wish I was closer, i would help.

Wow- looks like something someone made up while high in photoshop.
But since it is entered - I know it is undoctored.

STUNNING

Ordering these seeds soooooon

Thank you Tasty for the kind words. I promiss theres no Photoshopping there. Just cropped and sharpened.

:48:
Drfting

Day 6 complete. Well, i've only been getting a couple hours a night after work through the week, but I'm beat!

Plan to all day attack, hopefully with a helper or two, tomorrow and sunday.

So far what do you think? First pic whats hit the containers. 2nd pic, whats currently hanging.

Thats what i have from 6 days of trimming. The left two are 8qt tupperware, right ones a 4qt. Sunday all day trim with some help. Monday after work with some help. And the rest, solo after work tues-today.

Third pic, what's still left! :eek: Aside from the skeleton of the BTB, 3 satoris are mostly untouched, and the one on the right has the main top colas off her.

Last pic, really really weird, but I think this one satori got pollinated. Dug through her and no signs of hermieness. Plus its not riddled with seeds. I dunno. I found four of these, in all that has been trimmed so far, and i swear it looks like an under developed seed. Pic one, the bowls in the middle and right are from this plant.

Anyhow, still fighting PM. Still trying to trim faster than the borg destroy... Tendinitis is friggin killing me. But I've been :stoned: as hell and all smiles. Ready to be done trimming for sure, but still all smiles.

Doh, pics werent added.... Here ya go... :bong:

Ok, I must be :stoned: ..................... 3rd times a charm

99.JPG

101.JPG

100.JPG

102.JPG

sore back, hands, fingers, tired-ness..
yup, i'd diagnose you with having a successful season ;)
:)

Day 9 straight, in the books :stoned:

Not even half way there and oh so tired.....

103.JPG

FWIW, wet weight aint much to go on, but the only thing I've weighed was this gnarly big cola, and it was 4.2 oz wet... Pulled another today, and have like 6 more just on that one plant. Fighting budrot though. The pictured one wouldve been 8 inches longer, but had a couple inch section of rot. Goddamn catterpillars!!!! They eat and kill, then the dead stuff sits to rot.

Sorry to hear the rot ston...bud looks good...Ive spotted a little rot and some Powder mold...with it raining everyday and night now makes me look even more..If I clip off the rot...the whole plant comes down...ya think we can claim "disabilty" after trimming:rofl:

drft...nice Harvest my friend...do ya have any still standing?

take care and be safe fellas
:48:

Latest posts

Back