East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ston-loc said:
So from recently reading also, I cut a sugar leaf off a them and looked at them on a flat surface with my scope instead of trying to look through my scope at swaying buds. I'm still cloudy and clear even on the furthest along. Angling the scope looked like maybe an amber or two, but I think I'm good holding out for a bit.

WOW, ston i have never thought of that. Good post buddy. I learn something new everyday here. Even after 10 yrs of growing there's always something new to learn

:ciao: Ladies and Gents

Been shopping for new strains. I still have Satori beans, and will be adding 818 Headband, Romulan Diesel and Larry. Glad i didnt drop money on this WW. I can see problems with growing this strain outdoors. Very susceptible to PM, and my Satoris are producing way better and not a spot of PM.

Time to start looking into tents. I want to start keeping moms for clones.

Random thing happened today. Got home as usual went out to water and stuff, the soil was still damp. First day in months that soil hasn't been dry after 24hours. Any thoughts? In was in the high 70's today. They've literally been hanging over bone dry if I didn't water them daily. Really odd.

Cooler nights and high humidity will keep the girls from drinking as much, IME.

That's the weird part though. Hasn't been cooler. 70s-80s in the day. 50s at night. Just seemed weird

Damn caterpillars! They are going to town on the girls. I tested a bud, and its good smoke. Dont know if i should harvest one or two, or try and treat them somehow and let them go 2 or 3 more weeks.

Please chime in, im not a happy camper....

Drfting

take Them now..take them now...feed the pillers to the fish in near by pond:D

Really 4U? Will there be nothing left in a couple weeks? Im seeing mostly cloudy now, no amber some still clear.

its week 6, buds are still swelling.....:(

I havent lost a ton yet, maybe a 1/4 ounce or a little more.

:rofl:

was just typeing do what ya need to bro...

take care and be safe

:cool2: 4U, im going to keep a close eye one these girls! I have alot of good smoke coming my way. It would be a shame to lose some due to my lack of care.

Some good news to report.......I think ill be chopping one this weekend. The top most cola on the furthest along Satori is glimmering amber in the son. Ill have to take the microscope out with me. Might only need to harvest part of her.

The caterpillars are here and there, now. I never see the little f'ers either. They just have their way with a bud, **** all over, then vanish. The dead buds i pick away as i see them and there is no 'pillar to be found. Maybe this is just damage from a week ago that is just now dying off.

Its a shame i didnt start bloom ferts weeks ago. Do bottled organic ferts have a shelf life? Or will they be good until this time next year? Who knows, maybe ill have my tent before then.

:48:
Drfting

DIG for em brotha!!!! I tweezed out two more pillars today. First sign is dead leaves. Nothing to do with that. Eggs are layed in the bud and they chew their way out. They're there man. Gotta peel back buds and you'll find em.

If you didn't see my post in sick plants, I've really been dealing with powdery mildew. Really worse on the Beyond The Brain. Plan to start the chop on her tomorrow and salvage what I can get out of her.

Here's some pics. The first three of the BTB thats getting chopped. Fourth one, is one of the Satoris. Fattening up! :48:

80.JPG

81.JPG

82.JPG

79.JPG

After some advice and discussion holding out for a bit. Was bittersweet, but chopped off a bunch of the BTB that had PM. Hopefully that will give me the time to let the good stuff up top go a bit further. Took a pic o the massive amount lost, but on my cel now. Will post mañana. Fingers crossed.

Here's the boneyard of all that I chopped of the BTB. Felt crappy doing it, but I think its for the best. Hopefully give the big top stuff some more time to fill out.

Then a couple of the closest Satori.

87.JPG

84.JPG

85.JPG

Latest posts

Back