East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: again 4U

I can always count on you to stop by and post. I truely appreciate all your incite!

Ill start to LST very soon. Just FIMed the 4th node. How dramatic of an LST do you do? Have any pics of your work at 3 or 4 nodes?

All this satori talk...love that girl. Have five going into flower, thinking about being brave and putting one outside.

Keep up the good work you two! Nothing better then what your growing.

drft...I wish we had the :gallery" here still..lost all my pics in there....I like to use pipe cleeaners and make a hook and cut them about 4 inches long to make a hold down...bendher down that 3rd node 90 degree...let her grow up and out 2 more nodes where I use another hook pipe cleaner and pull her down..I work them to the edge of the container that has holes around it to hold the branches down...I did LST hard on my "Gooey Mom" she is ready for out back and will be LST more through the summer..be sure look for My outdoor grow next week sometime...hope this helps

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Thanks buddy.

And I always do keep an eye on your outdoor thread! :icon_smile:

On another note, I was thinking to myself while i was just mowing grass, You seem to be one of the oldest surviving member here. (thats meant in the nicest way possible :D ) Do you seem to remember why The Brothers Grunt arent around anymore? I miss those guys dearly!

Hey all! Happy 420! :48:

Managed to get out of work early today. Got home, checked the "girl"s out. Gave the 3 that were ready for water their first dose of veg nutes at 1/2 strength.

Going to head out to some festivities now. Have a great day all. And a picture just for fun ;) Solo cup sitting there for size comparison

15.JPG

Man, how they have bushed out! Very nice Ston!

After being high as a kite most of the day, and lots of :watchplant:
I think I will LST some of the certain phenos that are super tight vertical. What's really odd is I'm groing Satori, and Beyond The Brain which is a Satori and if I remember right some Columbian Sativa? off the top of my head. Well the odd part is that there are 2 types of phenos of Satori, and 2 phenos of BTB, and they are identical. Literally I have to look at the labels because even different strains, the different phenos look alike. Sorry if I'm rambling. What time is it now? :stoned: Think I'll rip on one more thank you very much....

Stinkin heatwave hitting all of a sudden. Well not that hot but feels like it. Yesterday was mid 80's, in the garage was high 80's with me hourly exchanging air all afternoon. Today forcasted to hit 90's and we were going out all day, so I gave the "girls" their first glimpse of sunshine. Got them in a spot that was going to be shaded soon after we left. Came home to them looking like this. They are definitely ready to transplant, but I think I'll keep them in at night in these pots for another week or so before transplant and 24/7 outdoor. All have had their first dose of 1/2 strength veg nutes as of now. All but the 3 smallest are needing water every day now. THIRSTY GIRLS!

16.JPG

looking good ston-loc.:) send sunshine my way.:cool:

Am I boring ya'll will all the small plant, veg pics? They all were out in the sun again today. Was really planning to hold off until the first week of may to get them out side, but this weather is actually being way better than last year at this time. They all have tons of roots at the drainage holes of these pots. Going to LST on some after all, but going to wait til their final transplants. Cant fit bigger pots inside, so we'll see soon enough once I finally cave and transplant outside for good... Happy Sunday all, thanks for looking.

Only about 7" tall, but throwing 9 leafed fans almost the size of my hand :D

17.JPG

Ston-loc Ide say you have one of the greenest thumbs of a second year grower. Keep up the great work, i would be mad jealous if I was on my second grow too. My 2nd ever grow results were nothing like yours. Mad props my friend, you got it! And NO, you are not boring us, keep the pics comin my friend! Loving it!

Drfting07

A little bondage action. :p Secondary branching is coming in nicely. A few of them i may have topped rather than Fim'ed also. Not too concerned about it, im happy with the progress so far :icon_smile:

Drfting07

DSC_0109.JPG

DSC_0110.JPG

DSC_0112.JPG

Thanks drfting. Means a lot.

Yours are looking good too. Man the more I look at mine I really wan to get them transplanted and start tying them down. Some are bushing out, but some are getting super leggy. Tons of new growth spots, but stretching fast! Some have literally grown a few inches just since yesterday! Already getting stinky too. In a good way, I just didn't expect smells so soon.

Running out of room! I literally had to water one plant twice today too. Be it the small container, outside, and growing strong I don't know. But I watered 2 this am, and noted which ones. Went out for a smoke and did the "lift check" this evening, and one of those two was bone dry! One of the biggest and quickest growing, but sheesh. Really going to be transplanting soon....

First pic, running out of room.
Second and Third, the two phenos. Not sure where the stretch of the one is coming from, but its definitely there....

20.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

:ciao: Ston-loc

I bet those girls are stinking up your garage. Mine already smell pretty dank already, especially when im tying them down. :holysheep: Im having to water every other day now. I just fed them and i need to water them today. Nute uptake should be in hyper-drive now. Im expecting a big boom in growth next feeding which will be in about 3 days. :hubba:

Edit: Your girls might be a little rootbound now, and that may be contributing to your stretching on some.
Green Mojo
Drfting07

Yup, definitely getting stinky. You're probably right. Going to stop and get soil after work and pick up soil. Transplant in the next day or two.

Got home from work, ripped a big ol' bowl, and got to work. Transplanted all 8 in a mere 2 stoned hours.

Mixed about 3/4 FFOF with a 1/4 Happy Frog. A heaping handful of added perlite, and about a half quart of worm castings.

Kind of a bucket/pot experiment. I'm reusing the 4 5gallon buckets I used last season. I bought a 7 gallon smart pot from HTG when I bought my light, (a satori is in that one). And instead of having to make a special trip to the hardware store, I just forked out the extra few bucks at the hydro store today and bought 3 5gallon "Root Master" pots. We'll see.

Going to pull the two shortest laggers back in under the T5's at night and see if they don't bulk up a bit until they are too tall. As of now, 4/24, the other 6 are officially outdoors. Fingers crossed for girls and green mojo. Let the fun begin.....

Anywho, gotta get to making dinner. Thanks for looking :D

21.JPG

Latest posts

Back