East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great. i'd throw more braces in the roof. ;)

Was still contemplating that for actual rain building up. I guess it will depend on how tight I can get the plastic strapped down. Thanks mang

Kinda second grader paint work, but an idea of whats what in there ;) Pic taken at eye level

96.JPG

ston-loc said:
Wow dude! You've got me on height. Tallest of mine is just over 6' from the ground. :aok:

How thirsty are yours? This warmer weather we've been having is making for some thirsty girls! Gave each plant 4 gallons of water yesterday afternoon, got home from work with the sagging over droopiness again :eek: Gonna get a few more 33gallon trash cans to prep ph'd water in 20 gallons a day goes too fast.

Thanks Ston, i thinks its contributed more to the fact that i stopped LSTing and FIMing. :doh:

They arent chugging water like they were before the transplant. I have also been given plenty of rain water from mother nature. Since i watered them in after transplant i havent needed to lug water yet.

I did give each girl two gallons of strong veg tea last night and i expect it to be the last feeding until i switch to a flower tea. Still unsure what feed im going to use.

How many Satoris do you have in the tent now? :icon_smile:

Love, Peace and chicken grease.....
Drfting07 :48:

Same as always mang, four satoris and one btb. Kind of getting a bit overboard. Hopefully the neighbors stay as cool as last year. I do have one new neighbor that's kitty cornered.

Width wise though, I'm wall to wall under the canopy frame with a little room to spare and it's 12'x16! :eek:

Just stopped by to check in. I have an outdoor Satori grow on my GP forum for 2012....thread from beginning to now......

More NorCal OD Satori, Nice! You've got some trees there too! :aok:

Quick shots of my garden helper and the girls. Still growing, still happy :icon_smile:

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0088.JPG

DSC_0090.JPG

DSC_0091.JPG

DSC_0096.JPG

We're definitely in the Garden of Eden dude!!! I really want to lay down between em and take a pic upwards. The view is glorious ;) Talk about ZEN, You know what SATORI "means" right :D :48:

uhhh . . . well I'm predicting the both of you are gonna get LIT !!

great job guys !! :48:

So, got home from work and :ccc:

Fed the girls, and started looking through them real good. Took a few pics too.

First pic of one of the Satori's trunk. The other direction is almost twice as wide but I couldn't get a pic with branches in the way.

Then I climbed my tree stump,,, :stoned: ........ Took a few over head shots. First the two tallest satoris. About 7' including the tote.

Third closest is the BTB. SUPER BUSHY!!! About 6 feet high now, and 7 feet around. The vertical supports of the pvc frame are 8 feet apart for comparison...

Anywho,,, :48:

99.JPG

98.JPG

97.JPG

Latest posts

Back