Easy to grow sativas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokin427

n00b
Reaction score
Hi. It's been a LONG time since I've posted here, but I'm thinking about doing a small grow this year. I'm looking for just two strains, because I'm growing just a couple plants in the back yard as a hobby. I'm looking for sativa strains that grow easily in a moderate midwest climate and will produce a nice clear-headed high.

So far, I have come up with:

-Durban Poison
-Jack Herer
-Early Skunk (grows very well outdoors, so it's said)

Any suggestions anybody? Again, pure sativa and easy to grow in a moderate midwest climate. Thanks! :)

Check out Swazi Skunk from Seedsman seeds.Easy growing easy cloning and good smoke.

i have a couple of mandala satori plants i think im going to try outdoors.i know they are easy to grow indoors.i havent noticed(didnt look yet)any threads about people growing them outdoors.i think on their description it says harvest early oct.

The Jack Herrer I grew was a nice plant, not too tall. It is a hybrid so it shouldn't grow like a pure sativa.

stonedagain714 said:
i have a couple of mandala satori plants i think im going to try outdoors.i know they are easy to grow indoors.i havent noticed(didnt look yet)any threads about people growing them outdoors.i think on their description it says harvest early oct.

Look at the link in my sig if you want to see last seasons outdoor satori we grew on the east coast and west coast. Super happy with the results, but honestly lost pounds to PM, budrot, and caterpillars do to longer flowering into crappy weather. Was definitely worth it. But if your wet cold weather comes earlier than the SF bay area, I'd pick a shorter flowering strain. Just my .02

And Satori is a hybrid. Sativa dominant, but still a hybrid

Just ordered some Chupacabra seeds from SickMeds for my first shot at an outdoor grow. It's a 70/30 sativa. What pushed me over the edge is the mold and mite resistance plus that 4.4 out of 5 rating - it's by far the highest I've seen on that site, after looking at dozens and dozens. But who knows?

Here's the dope:

Chupacabra is our special sativa hybrid! It is crossed between our mother of The Wreck and our male Strawberry Fire selected to add an exceptionally high resin yield and an old-school hashy incense & kush flavour. As a result of this pairing our Chupacabra delivers gorgeous plants whose budding offers a pleasantly potent and psychedelic sativa high with the added benefit of great resin production. Chupacabra will be ready in 8 - 10 weeks, due to the high sativa influence, plants are long limbed and prefer to be trained, which will also help to maximize production. Chupacabra plants have high resistance to mould and mites which makes it an easy plant to grow, indoor or outdoor, and produce great yields of extremely potent smoke. The aroma of Chupacabra is a strong hashy/incense/Kush undertone and after taste. Buds are well formed and break up nicely emitting a wonderful scents from lemon, pine, kush, sweet to citrus fruits. The effects are focused, clean and potent, an excellent choice for late afternoon, having a balancing effect between perspective and attitude. Medical uses: Stress and muscular pain.

Rate this?
Rating: 4.4/5 (28 votes cast)

Peace,

:icon_smile: key :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back