el nodgo with problemo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

el nodgo

Reaction score
This is my first hydro grow with a bit of help of a buddy.I went on holiday to Morroco and got back to discover the light timmer hadnt been working which meant the lights were left on.This went on for 10 days or so.they had been in 12/12 for 3 weeks ish.what will this do and what should i do?any thoughts.thanks

Where the lights on for 24 hrs a day or off for 24 hours a day?

If it was 24 hrs of light for that long they probably just went back into veg. If was 24 hrs of dark for that long I would keep a real close eye for hermies.

They were left on for about ten days as my buddy was checking them during the day when they were on,was,nt till i came back and checked at night.aye.small buds are appearing all the same.thanks for laying my mind at rest abit.

el nodgo said:
This is my first hydro grow with a bit of help of a buddy.I went on holiday to Morroco and got back to discover the light timmer hadnt been working which meant the lights were left on.This went on for 10 days or so.they had been in 12/12 for 3 weeks ish.what will this do and what should i do?any thoughts.thanks

It could postpone your flowering by a few weeks... or it could do nothing.. it is a coinflip on which will happen. Either way... everything should be good to go!

Latest posts

Back