Ever hear of a drip line?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dub_j

Reaction score
One of my friends used what he described as a several gallon water container with a needle sized hole that had fishing line or something coming out of the container and stretching to the base of the plant. And it dropped water down the line slowly. I'm curious if anyone knows of this method so i can find out how to use it. if i could visit my spot less it would be nice, thanks!

Never heard of it before but it sounds like it would work.

Yeah i made a little working model but i wanted to see a write up or something but I'll prob just make one to see if it sucks or not, the main thing is i want to know how long it will last before i need to fill it again.

Ive read about alotta guriella growers using this natural pump for to get their plants water just gotta let gravity do its work and keep the tank above the end of the dripper at all time. go to home depot and got to the sprinkler section theyr should carry everything to make it proper, cuzz fishin line dont sound to good to me but let me know how it turns out...

My family is using a standard dripper system that works perfect for regular plants, it should work for Cannabis plant as well.

Latest posts

Back