everyones ethnicity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mm I think we need spanish more here in fresno than there lol...I speak espanol un piquito..I know I spelled that wrong but I get by when in mexico..

Hamster Lewis said:
I made sure to create a brand new username and setup an email address just for my MJ hobby...I just googled my username only to find an obituary for an actual hamster named Freddy Hamster Lewis...pretty cool considering I made that name up a cpl years ago in a discussion with my wife about possible children names...:)
Here is the link>>>hxxp://sjandcc.blogspot.com/2008/08/rip.html

Me to...lol...if you google Legalize Freedom you will find some one with the name of Tim Fallon...if there is such a person, I hope I don't get him in trouble...lol

I live in town the farmers are in the outskirts..I see more guys that look like normal dudes..than any farmers...lots of shaved heads and white t shirts..loose jeans big kicks..large sweatshirts or jackets..usually raider fans.

tats on heads necks and faces are common...cali has a lot of prisons lol...people get bored and start tatting everywhere...

Getting back on topic, I realize I never shared mine.

I'm 1/2 English, half Russian-Polish. Culturally, I don't know where I am or who I am. My dad ran away from an abusive father when he was 12, went to work on a Great Lakes Freighter as a cook (he looked mature for his age!) and eventually ended up being non-legally adopted by a black family who gave him a wonderful home and helped him get his high school degree, a really big thing back then (he was born in 1909).

So consequently, I was raised above a home business where our customers came from every race, every walk of life. And that was the era when customers were treated like kings. Ours was an autobody business, so we got lots of customers who'd stay for dinner, or overnight while their cars were being fixed. We celebrated so many different holidays, and learned so many different customs. And most of all, to open our hearts, minds and lives to those in need.

My dad ended up changing his last name, and taking the name of that wonderful black family that took him in when he was in need. And he spent the rest of his life doing the same thing to people he met who were in need. I do not ever remember a time when we did not have someone off the street needing a place to stay, work and get on their feet--sharing our home with us. Dad paid it back, and paid it forward. So I'm genetically and culturally a very happy MUTT!

Human, Living Organism,,Planet Earth.:D

Irish\Cherokee:ignore:

adopted as an infant :baby: , sooo :confused2: $$

Hamster Lewis said:
Cool to see I am not the only bowler P-dude...I am currently holding a 206 average and shot 290 a cpl weeks ago...I hve shot a cpl 300's and my high series is 798...I really wanted that 800 ring...

Jesus loves you Hamster or there is a Bowling God somewhere

Never shot a 300, but came close with a 280.....strike, solid 4 pin, then 10 in a row.....never shot a 700, two 680's, missed 10 pins in the tenth frame to totally screw both series up

798....that's a 262 average...woopsie daisy, screwed up the math, more like a 266, and that means 30 FREAKING STRIKES, HAMSTER, I am so impressed..so, what were your games?

My bowling alley burned to the ground back in the middle 1980's and I haven't opened my bowling bag since...

What kind of balls do you throw? I assume a full finger grip. Wish I could get up the nerve to throw some but don't feel like driving 30 plus miles.

Didn't know they gave rings our for an 800 series. Hey, all you do is feel like crap thinking about leaving 7 pins somewhere during that night.

My dad would take me to watch him bowl in a six lane house with pin setters, they got 10 cents a game.

Take care my friend, Pdude

Yes, there is a Bowling God. Or maybe a Devil. It's an online bowling game named TenPin. Have either of you--P'Dude or Ham--tried it yet?

Setting my ego on the floor for a moment, let me say that I have been trying to bust 240 for a year on this game, but I'm not improving. I'm thinking you guys could do a whole lot better, being REAL bowlers.

I have no idea why I keep trying. But each time I toke up, I just keep thinking all it's gonna take is the right combination of smoke--like maybe, a hashplant mixed with some blow-me-away sativa or something--that will catapult me into the 260's! So far the white widow and Purple Frosting mix doesn't seem to contain the online bowling mojo I apparently need.

So, gotta ask-- what scores will you guys get when you're nicely high?

hxxp://www.smiliegames.com/bowling/

mojave....OK, when I'm done checking out the posts I'll check out your game site......but I don't have DSL.....will that be a problem?

Latest posts

Back