everyones ethnicity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.determined

herb nerd
Reaction score
just out of curiosity, what ethnic group is everyone from? my self white American and just found out my family has a strong German background though.

I'am a white American as well and i have a strong German background too. Decendents from Germany in the late 1800's

White girl. German/Welsh/English and a tad of Apsáalooke or what the white man calls the Crow Nation.

English-Irish-American Indian (Penobscot )

Irish-Cherokee(mom)English-Crow(dad)=1 crazy drunk

I'm an old mixed bred cracka:p

...atleast according to my avatar;)

Errr what are you a cop trying to profile members of this site? Whats next want to know our religions, maybe our dates of birth, maybe my home town, maybe my address.

Think before you post people the interweb isn't hardly as anonymous as you believe.

Budders Keeper said:
Lab/shepard mix
:spit:

Caucasian lady here. 1/2 czech, 1/4 something, and a 1/4 something or other... good mix, I am rather cute..:rolleyes: :p

German and Scott,

With a small touch of Cherokee from my fathers side.

The Germans are known for their engineering, so I can make it if I have to.

The Scott are known for their fierce tempers, so I won't hesitate, or bother to think longer than need be.

The Cherokee counted coo, so I know I can get in, do the job silently, and get out. LOL :rofl:

I really don't think this is a national secret. The information is public domain, and what's more if you think that you can really hide, then you are running under some serious self delusions.

You can fly under radar, as well as keep a super low profile, but I find that right in their faces works best for me. I take no garbage from anyone period, so I am content.

I think that SM is cute too, it's the hair over the eye that does it for me, or was that the dress that did it, NO !! Wait, it'a what supports the dress. See that sweet spot on her neck ? I could gnash on that spot for awhile...

smoke in peace
KK :cool:

SmokinMom said:
Why thank you, you're not to shabby either you wild animal you. :hubba: :p ;)

it's the sweater vest isn't it? I know no one can resist a nice sweater vest. :eek: :D :rolleyes:

lordhighlama said:
it's the sweater vest isn't it? I know no one can resist a nice sweater vest. :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Yes and those sexy ears you have. Better to hear me with...:giggle:

Hispanic(mexico), Spanish(spain) and aztec indian. What's funny is when i walk into a mexican resteruant and everybody stops eating to look at the latin fellow over six foot.

EURO mutt....English, Scottish, German, French, Sweedish, Dutch, Portugese

Latest posts

Back