everyones ethnicity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol....grind that neck king!

:rofl: uh-oh i hope olturkeyneck doesn't show up:eek: :rofl: :rofl:

Irish German Scottish French Swedish Smurf & Pug..
not sure about the percentages..

OldHippieChick said:
White girl. German/Welsh/English and a tad of Apsáalooke or what the white man calls the Crow Nation.

Sounds like you're a little bit of Indian and a whole lot of cowboy, OHC :).

KingKahuuna said:
I think that SM is cute too, it's the hair over the eye that does it for me, or was that the dress that did it, NO !! Wait, it'a what supports the dress. See that sweet spot on her neck ? I could gnash on that spot for awhile...

smoke in peace
KK :cool:

:rofl:

Maybe I need to change my clothes...lol.

:fid: Why don't you do it....like them other men do.....:guitar: now all you need is the penguin band backing you up.

Im legal so I couldnt give a hoot if a cop is on here...

good man I do too...no matter how tempted I am. I have about 5 slots right now but those are for future clones..

2Dog said:
good man I do too...no matter how tempted I am. I have about 5 slots right now but those are for future clones..

How many does your license allow to grow?

between myself and another 55

German/ Cherokee : Granpappy was a german and Ma's side is all Cherokee. Me I'm just another Mutt ~

My pappy's side is from the island of St. Croix in the Carribbean...

one day in the 70's, he met a foxy chick that was part scottish and

german (all beautiful:))...and viola! they had a Superbaby

Tater said:
Errr what are you a cop trying to profile members of this site? Whats next want to know our religions, maybe our dates of birth, maybe my home town, maybe my address.

Think before you post people the interweb isn't hardly as anonymous as you believe.

KingKahuuna said:
I really don't think this is a national secret. The information is public domain, and what's more if you think that you can really hide, then you are running under some serious self delusions.

You need to learn the corners Tater, some of them are just shooting breeze knowing what an impossibility it is to finger a face.

Myself I am Swedish a long way back, then English through to my Father who was Scottish.

:peace:

Coonass but my family considers us a Heinz 57 mainly with Norwegian decent from my father's side.

Mutt here.
German, Irish, English and American Indian transmuted through several generations of Hillbilly ancestry..

Scots/Irish x German/Irish....which side did the alcoholism come from??? lol

Latest posts

Back